Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

There was no need for the losing an eye for sure
Old 08-02-2023, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was horrible, I guess the writers just felt like they needed to do something more extreme to raise the stakes for the last season
Old 08-05-2023, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

They love drama
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://mockingsarcasm.tumblr.com/po...ode-welcome-to

Old 08-06-2023, 05:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I never noticed how plastic that stake looked before lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me either
Old 08-13-2023, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ha that´s interesting
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-14-2023, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://delightwoods.tumblr.com/post/31979779494

Old 08-16-2023, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

The eye thing was terrible. A lot of season 7 was terrible.
Old 08-18-2023, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the last season
Old 08-18-2023, 04:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I used to like S7 more in the past. I just rewatched the series and I didn't care for it that much now. I think the beginning of the season started off strong, but floundered in the middle and never really recovered. I do think the episodes are a little better once Faith shows up and "Chosen" is a great series finale, but I wish the last season was better. Like I also said, The First was just a lame villain for their last run IMO. It's a little better than S6, but not by much lol.
Old 08-19-2023, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well Season 7 was better than Season 6 IMO also because it was not so depressive anymore. Xander had many good scenes there. Loved his interactions with Spike when he lived in Xanders "cupboard". But that´s just my opinion.
Old 08-19-2023, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 7 depressed me a lot more than season 6.
Old 08-19-2023, 09:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Well Season 7 was better than Season 6 IMO also because it was not so depressive anymore. Xander had many good scenes there. Loved his interactions with Spike when he lived in Xanders "cupboard". But that´s just my opinion.
I agree. S7 wasn't as dark and depressing as S6, so that was one of the few things that made it a little better.
Old 08-21-2023, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought season 7 was pretty damn dark and depressing. Spike chained up and tortured for multiple episodes, the council of Watchers getting blown up, Caleb the seemingly unbeatable misogynist going around murdering women and poking out Xander's eye, Anya getting killed, Anya's vengeance getting portrayed in a much darker way than before and Halfrek getting murdered by D'Hoffryn, Sunnydale getting abandoned and then destroyed, Spike killing even with soul because of the First's trigger, Jonathan getting murdered utterly pointlessly, the First breathing down everyone's neck even worse than Glory, the original Turok-Han beating the crap out of Buffy like she was nothing (Caleb did the same), Buffy getting kicked out of her own home by her supposed friends, family and allies, the police going nuts, all those girls getting murdered by the Wankers Without Eyes, Buffy getting portrayed as a leader who's cold and pushes too hard, Giles trying to kill Spike and getting pushed away by Buffy, Gnarl peeling off Willow's skin, Willow turning into Warren, the First endlessly blabbering nonsense enough to make you want to scream, the whole feel and look of the season, dark, dark, dark. Only parts of season 6 depress me. Most of season 7 does.