Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You kiddin? Illyria would make Willow look like a little kid throwing a tantrum in a power match.

Illyria's powers were so strong that they had to suck some out of her because the body she was in couldn't hold them. Willow never had that problem. Willow used powers. Illyria is power.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think Willow is stronger because over time her magic just keeps on getting more and more powerful.

Also, I think if she went evil again and was as strong as she was after absorbing Gile's power and be able to feel everyone in the world again, she could easily beat Illyria
WildAtHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Mmm before Illyria lost her powers Illyria would be the strongest overall, but since hten I think that Illyria and Willow are equally matched
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I always had a tough answer for this question probably Willow is stronger but Illyria is really strong to.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh (View Post)
Willow used powers. Illyria is power.
Agree

Illyria is stronger

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Lemariz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

I think Willow is stronger, she almost destroyed the entire world using her magic. Her power is so strong, she connected with everything. She can use her power in a good way and in a bad way, not that matters but just pointing out.

Illyria is stronger on an obvious physical level. But Willow could like stop her from moving or something with her magic, and Illyria couldnt really do anything. But I def. think Illyria is incredibly strong, like so close to Willow. She can stop time flow.

The strong women - Buffy, Willow, Illyria, and Glory.
Who do you think is the strongest, Buffy - right?
Old 02-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Magical*~ (View Post)
As for Willow, if she knew how to control her magic then she would be the most powerful. She'd be more powerful than Buffy. But she doesn't have control of it. Maybe the btvs finale indicated that she now had control, who knows. I don't go by much of what happened in that episode because it seemed a little too easy.
Didn't Willow show an excellent amount of magical control in "Orpheus" she single handedly knocked deamon possesed Cordelia on her ass and royal trounced baby Jasmine. One could only imagine what she could have done if she wasn't so afraid of unleashing her full potential and losing control. I think Orpheus and Chosen showed an excellent amount of control and strength Willow has. However I don't think she will ever be as powerful as she could be because she is always afraid of the evil inside of her corrupting her. That being said she is still a notable power. Not nearly as powerful as Ilyeria in her original state, but Willow could easily take her in her disempowered form. If she was able to hold off Glory with her half baked spells back in season 5 she could most definetely hold off the weakend Ilyeria.
Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

They both proved to be all-powerful in their own ways, but they both have flaws. Illyria is trapped in a human body and our world, so shes restricted; and shes lost her all-powerful army. Whereas Willow's weakness was her emotional connection to her friends - proven to be Xander as he was able to get through to her with love.

I think its more or less tied.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is hard to choose
Old 12-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, there's no doubt that they're both very strong, but if it came down to it, I think Willow would win. Sure, she couldn't control her powers for a long while, but at the end of Buffy we saw how powerfull she really is, that she finally was able to control it. So, I'd say Willow, if Illyria still had her full strength, then maybe her, but she's a little less powerfull than she was, so I am definately saying Willow
sweetcrimefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
The strong women - Buffy, Willow, Illyria, and Glory.
Who do you think is the strongest, Buffy - right?
Nope. I think Buffy's the weakest

Glory and Illyria are Gods while Willow is the strongest witch alive. I think the order is:

Willow, Illryia, Glory and then Buffy.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh (View Post)
You kiddin? Illyria would make Willow look like a little kid throwing a tantrum in a power match.

Illyria's powers were so strong that they had to suck some out of her because the body she was in couldn't hold them. Willow never had that problem. Willow used powers. Illyria is power.
So true. Illyria, no spells, no work, no words, no magic alters to goddesses rips holes in space-time as naturally as we exhale. Alters the flow of time around her like it's a game... I doubt Willows spells would be able to reach her.

and to whoever said Willow knocked baby Jasmin on her butt, I guess you don't remember them play back and forth and the only reason Willow's arrow worked is that Connor ran in on her, she was stopping the spell with her hand...
Old 02-20-2009, 10:20 AM
New Fan

i think that if illeryia had her fall powers and not the powers she ended up with i think she would win, but with out them wilow could kick her a**. she's more powerfull. it could have been a gr8 chick fight between them. would have loved to watch that.
zoelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

i would have to say illyria
Old 06-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Illyria but Willow powers *thinking*
Reply   Post New Thread