Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2004, 03:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
I think that even though I'll miss my Sarah in purple outfits, I'm gonna have to agree with you there
I, on the other hand, haven't seen either Scooby Doo movie, nor do I intend to. I hope The Grudge is worth seeing because she's done nothing but crap since Buffy ended.
Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 03:44 AM
Absolute Fan

I saw the first Scooby Doo and it was kinda cute. Should I bother seeing the second one?

I just can't believe you're leaving over three words I couldn't say last night.
*Sweetie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarok
I, on the other hand, haven't seen either Scooby Doo movie, nor do I intend to. I hope The Grudge is worth seeing because she's done nothing but crap since Buffy ended.
If you haven't seen it, how do you know it's crap?

Yes Sweetie! See the second! I have the exact replica of one of the shirts that Sarah wears as Daphne It's the one that says "Daphne" and has a picture of herself on it

Don't get me wrong, it is a load of crap, but I think it's worth it just to see Sarah You might not like her as much as I do though If you don't, then don't bother seeing it... Unless you like Seth Green
Old 08-25-2004, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
If you haven't seen it, how do you know it's crap?
I've seen the trailers for both of them, and they bored me to tears. If the trailer does that, it's a pretty good bet I'm not gonna like the movie.

The publicity for The Grudge makes it sound like it might be worth a look. I hope so. Sarah certainly has the right to spend the rest of her life making garbage, if that's what she wants to do, but what a waste that would be.
Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarok
I've seen the trailers for both of them, and they bored me to tears. If the trailer does that, it's a pretty good bet I'm not gonna like the movie.

The publicity for The Grudge makes it sound like it might be worth a look. I hope so. Sarah certainly has the right to spend the rest of her life making garbage, if that's what she wants to do, but what a waste that would be.
Oh I see

When I was in New York, I saw a trailer for Scooby Doo 2 and I got so excited

I think it's Freddie's fault. All of this. He first tells her that she's too good for tv (making her leave Buffy) and then he drags her along with him making the crappy films that he's famous for Ugh! and then Sarah goes along with it because she's feeling so guilty about being in love with James Marsters and not being able to tell him.

I think gossip has gone too far into my head
Old 08-25-2004, 03:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

I think it's Freddie's fault. All of this. He first tells her that she's too good for tv (making her leave Buffy) and then he drags her along with him making the crappy films that he's famous for Ugh! and then Sarah goes along with it because she's feeling so guilty about being in love with James Marsters and not being able to tell him.

Old 08-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by swedish fan
Well I believe it's true