Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Banned

What Will You Do When Angel Doesn't Premiere?

What is everyone going to do this October when AtS doesn't premiere for the first time? Go into a state of hysteria? Boycott and refuse to eat dinner because your soul purpose in life isn't continueing? Or storm the WB doors and demand another season?

How will we, Angel Obsesees go on? Well we're not going to go into a deep depression. No! This year we should have our own premiere date just like every other stupid show on that network! So here's what I propose we do. We discuss this month what our premiere Angel episode should be (your choice from seasons 1-5) and watch it all on the same night at the same time. What do you guys think?
Old 09-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

I dont know what I'll do. There isn't anything coming on that will be able to replace this show for me. And I don't think anything is even premiering during that time to replace the 9 pm time slot for me. So I don't think I'll be watching tv at that time.

In my obsessive mind I think during that time I will be feeling down. And also i'll be using some denial and wish to myself that tv movies will come soon.

Which episode should we watch then? I think we should do one from season 1.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here in the UK we don't get the new season till much later than you guys in the States and it shows on our digital channel Sky One.

It's going to be really strange not to have a new season to look forward to. New AtS is just something i've come to expect every year but i won't have it this time. So no doubt i'll be depressed when that time rolls around.

Quote:
We discuss this month what our premiere Angel episode should be (your choice from seasons 1-5) and watch it all on the same night at the same time. What do you guys think?
That sounds like a great idea. I'm up for it. I can't do Season 5 though. I haven't got it yet. But any other season is good for me. I think starting at season 1 is the most sensible thing to do.

Should we start at the beginning and work our way through each week, or are we just gonna choose a random episode?
Old 09-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

I'm personally going to be hoping that the cast and crew find themselves new jobs. And also I'm going to be tuning into ->Lost<-. So no worries. And it's not on The WB or FOX.

A show with a hobbit! And Gavin Park...

Old 09-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Isn't Lost going to be on at 8 though?
Old 09-08-2004, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

I think Im gonna realize angel's gonne and bawl

I think that's a great idea...
Old 09-09-2004, 02:46 AM
Total Fan

My favorite premiere is "Deep Down". And I don't know what I will do. Probably brooding about like Angel

Livejournal
Old 09-09-2004, 03:06 AM
Loyal Fan

The same thing I did last year at this time when BtVS and Dawson's Creek didn't come back. Feel like something was missing and watch the DVD's that I own of the shows.

And actually, I am boycotting the WB. I refuse to watch any of the new shows. I will continue to watch the 3 shows that I watch now. But, that's just because I'm weak and can't give up things I already am addicted to.

And I hope that the WB's new shows burn in a fiery pit of hell before the first break is over.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm like you, crzy4fun! I can't give up the shows I already watch. But whatever they have on this season as new just doesn't interest me.

And I say we watch "Hero" as the first one. I'm in the mood.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah. The new shows look craptastic. But, I think i might watch the last 10 min. of the Jack&Bobby just to see which one becomes president. But, that is all. Even if The Moutain didn't look horribly like that FOX show North Shores on a moutain, I wouldn't watch it cause I'm biased and impressions are made strong in my mind and I can no longer stand Oliver Hudson after seeing him as Eddie on Dawson's Creek.

And that had nothing to do with Angel.

And "Hero" would be great. I'll just need to get some tissues. But, I've got some weird form of OCD so wouldn't it be better to start a the beginning?
Old 09-09-2004, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Starting from the beginning sounds good to me. I've been meaning to watch the first episodes again recently.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Great. So, who's going to let me borrow Seasons 2 - 5 on DVD when we get to them? Anyone? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:20 AM
Addicted Fan

i'm gonna go get wasted, pick up some girls, and hopefully get some.
and if i manage to do so, and while i'm doing it, right when i hit the climax, i'll scream "May Angel live on forever!!!!!!!"
Old 09-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Since I don't think anything is good on TV at the time, I'll be watching my DVD or tapes and thinking "This is when the new season would've premiered in the US, so you WB for subjecting me to more of the horror that is 7th Heaven and Charmed!"

Or, weep into my pillow all night. Either one of the two.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 09-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll Probably Get Really Depressed and Start Watching My Dvds..Ugh Theres No Way The Mountains Ever Going To Tap Angel..Ugh Wensday Just Another Night Now..DAMN THE WB !!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread