Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2006, 03:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Starfury: Not Fade Away - who went?

Hi, I was wondering, are there many here who went to Not Fade Away last weekend?
Old 05-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

I went. We're talking about it in the UK thread and in the threads for the individual cast members who attended
Old 05-20-2006, 06:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
I went. We're talking about it in the UK thread and in the threads for the individual cast members who attended
Oh, ok, cool...
Old 05-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Addicted Fan

What was it?
Old 05-20-2006, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

It was an Angel convention at Heathrow. Amy Acker, J August Richards, Andy Hallett, Vincent Kartheiser, Christian Kane (and his bandmate Steve Carlson), Clare Kramer, Keith Szarabajka, Dayne Johnson and Jonathan Woodward were there.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
It was an Angel convention at Heathrow. Amy Acker, J August Richards, Andy Hallett, Vincent Kartheiser, Christian Kane (and his bandmate Steve Carlson), Clare Kramer, Keith Szarabajka, Dayne Johnson and Jonathan Woodward were there.
You forgot Adrienne Wilkinson, cause there were total 11 guests there
Old 05-21-2006, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't forget her, I just didn't mention her because this is the Angel board and she wasn't really an Angel guest, didn't want to have to get into explaining who she was!
Old 05-21-2006, 08:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I didn't forget her, I just didn't mention her because this is the Angel board and she wasn't really an Angel guest, didn't want to have to get into explaining who she was!
Her appearance was minimal, but she was in Angel. Clare however has never been in Angel (and you did mention Steve who hasn't been in Angel either...)... lol
Old 05-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

That's why I said she wasn't "really" an Angel guest. The fact that she had a tiny part makes her even harder to explain than if she'd never been in the show. And Clare, despite not being in Angel, was in Buffy so most Angel fans will know who she is.

I did clarify who Steve was and why he was there. That would have been harder to do with Adrienne.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That's why I said she wasn't "really" an Angel guest. The fact that she had a tiny part makes her even harder to explain than if she'd never been in the show. And Clare, despite not being in Angel, was in Buffy so most Angel fans will know who she is.

I did clarify who Steve was and why he was there. That would have been harder to do with Adrienne.
lol, well since I've blown it for you and people will now wonder who she is I'll explain it

She played a minor role in Angel season 4: Orpheus where Angel saved her puppy But she's more known portraying "Eve" in Xena and Sean has had her before on Xena events and he used the "Angel-loophole" to bring her to an Angel con as well
Old 05-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Sean doesn't usually need loopholes to bring random guests along! I mean, there would have been no loophole if Sophia hadn't cancelled, he just wanted to bring her!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread