Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike's sunflower:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I read the final spoilers of eppy 22 are out. I won't read them... no way [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Anita</STRONG>
I've read them and all I'll say is I'm majorly not happy.
Old 04-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Must stay strong and not read them. Must. stay. strong. (I keep repeating this over and over in my head)

ETA: sum1, I added you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited ~*Magical*~ ]
Old 04-17-2004, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Magical*~:
<STRONG>Must stay strong and not read them. Must. stay. strong. (I keep repeating this over and over in my head)

ETA: sum1, I added you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited ~*Magical*~ ]</STRONG>
Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And I really don't get what's so wrong about reading spoilers. I don't get people who don't want to read spoilers. But then I'm not normal. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sum1:
<STRONG>
And I really don't get what's so wrong about reading spoilers. I don't get people who don't want to read spoilers. But then I'm not normal. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've been pretty spoiled for the whole season. But I remember reading spoilers and being totally spoiled for the Btvs finale. I know it wasn't as good as it could have been, season 7 definitly wasn't, but knowing exactly what was going to happen took something away from it for me.
Old 04-17-2004, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Magical*~:
<STRONG>I've been pretty spoiled for the whole season. But I remember reading spoilers and being totally spoiled for the Btvs finale. I know it wasn't as good as it could have been, season 7 definitly wasn't, but knowing exactly what was going to happen took something away from it for me.</STRONG>
Well... I remember being really glad the spoilers had prepared me for how bad Chosen was.
Old 04-17-2004, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Spoilers totally take away from the experience for me. I started out in the fandom being totally spoiled, so I appreciate the spoiler community for bringing me into Buffy and AtS. But I find I enjoy the show better if I don't know what's going to happen. Sometimes the info is wrong, too...
Old 04-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Too much talk about spoilers going on in here. Not good.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I think I'm spoiled enough [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 09:10 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I say no spoilers!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], I'm learning to make caps and it seems like the thing is working! yay!!! many Spike caps will make me an expert [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Anita
Old 04-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike's sunflower:
<STRONG>I'm learning to make caps and it seems like the thing is working! yay!!! many Spike caps will make me an expert [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Anita</STRONG>
That's a great way to become an expert.

Discussion question (I was going to make this a topic on the JM thread, but didn't.):
Who would you crossover ship with Spike? Het or slash. I've mentioned my Spike/Hyde shipping and I'm trying to think of a good het crossover ship for him.
Old 04-18-2004, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Lesley from the London Calling fic site wrote a Spike/Sydney fic. It was yammy, even though I've seen a total of about three Alias episodes.

Hmm, earlier this year my friends and I were also discussing the slashy threesome possibilties of a Clark/Lex/Spike get together. Also very nice.
Old 04-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. Spike just won best male tv character on the Spacey awards(from the space channel here in Canada) tonight. It was a viewers choice award. And he got %37 of the vote. Way to go James!
Old 04-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Cool! Did James accept it or send in a video of acceptance?
Old 04-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Yay! Go James!!!! that is great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...

I would ship Spike/Sidney or Spike/Sark [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img].

Anita
Old 04-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes he sent a video message with him holding the award in his hand and thanked his fans and everyone who voted, as well he said he didn't get into this biz for the awards but they are pretty sweet when he is recognized. Very humble and awesome as usual.

Ahhh ANGEL just won! For best TV series! And Steve DeKnight accepted it via video too. Get this: he was wearing the costume of the Smile Time character Horatio Hornblower ( The Big purple monster that eeped all the time).It was funny. He was "in character" , so you never saw Steve. Just the monster with Steve's voice inside.

He said thanks for voting for Angel. They had a great season and wished they would have another one so they could get another Spacey award. *sniff*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread