Old 02-13-2024, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, she was willing to do the right thing for the good of the world

https://whedonversegifs.tumblr.com/post/30465007472

Old 02-14-2024, 01:34 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I hate that they killed Tara like that. Warren got exactly what he deserved from Willow.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was a terrible ending for Tara, killing her off is one of the biggest mistakes the show made imo. Willow killing Warren was... I don't know what the right word for it is, but the closest I can come up with is 'fair'. It kind of ties in with what we were saying about Ben, yes, he's human, but they should have killed him. Warren was human, but he was living in the supernatural world & used it to an extent. He wasn't going to stop until he was killed imo.

Although, I am confused in 7x01 when Willow said 'I killed people, Giles'. I'm pretty sure she only killed Warren, right? Obviously if she killed anyone else, it was wrong.
Old 02-14-2024, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

her death was the single most shocking scene on the whole show.
Old 02-14-2024, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was I know why they did it but it was still sad.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 12:46 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It was a terrible ending for Tara, killing her off is one of the biggest mistakes the show made imo. Willow killing Warren was... I don't know what the right word for it is, but the closest I can come up with is 'fair'. It kind of ties in with what we were saying about Ben, yes, he's human, but they should have killed him. Warren was human, but he was living in the supernatural world & used it to an extent. He wasn't going to stop until he was killed imo.

Although, I am confused in 7x01 when Willow said 'I killed people, Giles'. I'm pretty sure she only killed Warren, right? Obviously if she killed anyone else, it was wrong.
The only other person I remember Willow killing was that guy that was supplying her with magic. I think she went to him when she was low and sucked it out of him before Dawn showed up. Warren was a sick psychopath that tried to kill Buffy many times, almost raped his ex girlfriend, then murdered her. I get fair, but I think the sick bastard more than deserved to get fileted by Willow.

I used to be neutral on Tara, but I liked her more last time I watched the show. She just didn't deserve that, and of course they do it when her and Willow are back together and so happy (Which is the telltale sign of the show with everything about to go to crap SMH) and they poured salt in the wound finally putting Tara in the opening just to kill her at the end of the episode (Cruel but also genius when it comes to the shock factor) If Oz stayed on the show, I would of been even more devastated if that happened to him. That's basically the only reason I'm a little grateful he did leave.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh ok, maybe she was talking about that guy then. I'm not sure if he was actually human, but I guess that's who she was talking about
Old 02-18-2024, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rack, played by Jeff Kober. He played Zachary Kralik in Helpless too.
Old 02-18-2024, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww those gifs is so sad.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread