Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Resigning as Moderator

Hey all!

It is with great regret that I must resign as moderator of this board. I've been a moderator here for over two and a half years. They have been great years and I've enjoyed posting and having discussions with all of you. But I graduated college last year and a few months ago (after much lazying about) got a full time job. The time it takes me to work and spend the day in front of a computer just makes it too hard to spend more time at night posting and keeping an eye on the board. This coupled with the difficulty of keeping an active and fresh perspective of a show thats been off the air for nearly two seasons has been too hard for me.

I hate to leave the board with no official moderator but I know the moderator support team will do a great job covering the board. And whoever the new moderators are when they are eventually picked will do an equally fantastic job. Its time for some new blood on this board who will be able to keep a fresh perspective of the show.

I wish everyone the best of luck and I know I'll still post on this board. So it isn't like it is goodbye forever.

Thanks to everyone for the great memories!

~Jenn
Old 05-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

good luck with the job. And at least you won't be gone for good
Old 05-02-2006, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to miss you so much as a mod, Jenn! You're the best mod around. Whoever is picked to replace you sure has some big shoes to fill.

Good luck in the future and in everything you do.

C-ya around
xoxoxoxo

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 05-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Extreme Fan

This is sad news! you will be mist by us all!!! Thanks for all the great work you have done! Glad you will be staying around!
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 05-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Awe Jen you'll be sadly missed here. You did a great job moding here. I wish you all the luck Come back soon

Closed Thread   Post New Thread