Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfrooty (View Post)
i would not care except it seems that ats fans are definately disrespected, cangel fans totally disrepected and even spuffy fans
Spike would have made buffy happier than angel (human or vamp) could ever make her
buffy was happier with riley thab she was angel for craps sake

and Angel was happier with cordy than he ever was with buffy (imo he seemed happier with cordy during some of the worse times even than he did when he ws supposedly expierincing perfect happiness with buffy)
heck baby connor, wes, gunn, lorne and doyle made him happier than being buffy ever did
Well I know Spike is in love with Fred but it doesn't bother me. I hate Joss anyway. What he is doing doesn't surprise me. I just don't feel angry cause nobody really cares what happens in the comics. Most fans aren't even reading them and taking them seriously.

Welcome Hello_Sunshine.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Well I know Spike is in love with Fred but it doesn't bother me. I hate Joss anyway. What he is doing doesn't surprise me. I just don't feel angry cause nobody really cares what happens in the comics. Most fans aren't even reading them and taking them seriously.
Spike is in love with fred you have got to be kidding me, and why am i not surprises, yet another male to fall under the spell of fred i thought fred was dead
Welcome to the thread Hello_Sunshine.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that was what Nia said.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

well if it is the case it should come as no surprise
Old 03-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I asked Carmen and she said I was right.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Poor dead thread.

YouTube - Spike/Buffy - If Tomorrow Never Comes

YouTube - Angel/Cordelia: We Belong

Old 03-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Well I know Spike is in love with Fred but it doesn't bother me. I hate Joss anyway. What he is doing doesn't surprise me.
Not true, last time I checked Spike wasn't in love with Fred, who's still dead in the comics btw

Quote:
I just don't feel angry cause nobody really cares what happens in the comics. Most fans aren't even reading them and taking them seriously.
ITA While it kinda bothers me that the whole team behind the Buffy comics are BA fans and apparently think Angel the show never existed, I'm not too upset because at the end of the day these comics don't really count, the majority of the fandom don't even consider them canon.

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Lemariz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemariz (View Post)
Not true, last time I checked Spike wasn't in love with Fred, who's still dead in the comics btw

ITA While it kinda bothers me that the whole team behind the Buffy comics are BA fans and apparently think Angel the show never existed, I'm not too upset because at the end of the day these comics don't really count, the majority of the fandom don't even consider them canon.
I'm very confused now.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Why?

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Old 03-26-2010, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

hey guys just dropping in to say hi before i head out

miss posting with you all
Old 03-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemariz (View Post)
Why?
Because I don't get why Nia said all that if it wasn't true.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I followed the 17 issues of After the Fall (the "official" Angel comics) and as far as I remember Spike didn't have any feelings for Fred. And she was still dead But I don't know now to be honest.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

YouTube - Cangel & Spuffy - All I Need [Happy Anniversary Ashley]

Old 04-20-2010, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dropping by to show some Spuffy/Cangel love.
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cat!

Reply   Post New Thread