Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Favorite guest stars and why?

Who was your favorite guest star on Angel? This could be someone who was in a one episode, a few episodes, the big bad for a whole season, or someone who was never in the credits but was on for several seasons.

Why was this character your favorite guest star?
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

i have a lot but #1 would be Oz...just cause he's my fav BtVS char. lol
Old 04-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, Oz was pretty cool. I think my favorite would be Alexa Davalos aka Gwen. That character had a lot of different levels, and it would have been nice to have seen her in a few more eps.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm tempted to say Buffy just cause but she was a real bitch to Angel that one episode. Though IWRY could more than make up for it so I guess I'll have to add Buffy to my list.

Oz - Who doesn't love Oz?

Angelus - He's my all time favorite villian. Even when he isn't acting true to form. He so would have killed at least one person. Besides, don't you guys think it would have been more fitting that Angelus kill Lilah instead of Cordelia...considering Angel and Lilah's past and her obsession to bring forth Angelus...only to be killed by him. I think it's way more fitting than Cordelia killing her.

Skip - He cracked me up. Especially in Inside Out.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Harmony was one of my favorite guest stars. She was just such a ditz and good comic relief.

One thing i loved about BtVS and Angel was that the guest stars were always returning. Throughout seasons minor characters would come back and get deeper everytime. Like Harmony who started in the first season of BtVS as a ditzy highschool popular girl, then became Spike's girlfriend in Seasons 4-5, then she started working with Angel. her character was able to develop and evolve even though she was never the star of the show.

Mel
candygurl1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Extreme Fan

yer i loved that about both shows 2! tis a pity more shows dont do the same thing!
av credit-paintedxlie
elizas_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Addicted Fan

I would have to say Harm, although I didn't really like her in the buffy series in Angel she was a breath of hot air, lol I dunno, just something about her I like when she was in Angel.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

I've gotta say Lilah. She was smart and driven, she got great lines, and she was one of the most layered characters of the W&H laywers. What can I say? I love the baddies. The guest-stars that first came to mind when I heard this question were all black hats: Lilah, Lindsey, Spike (season 1 edition), Sahjahn, even Skip. I really like how much Ats developed the villains on the show; the baddies always kept the show interesting.

That said, I also like Faith's season 4 appearances, and I love Oz (although more on BtVS than in his one episode on Angel).
that a broken heart is blind
~*Echo*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Echo*~
I've gotta say Lilah. She was smart and driven, she got great lines, and she was one of the most layered characters of the W&H laywers. What can I say? I love the baddies. The guest-stars that first came to mind when I heard this question were all black hats: Lilah, Lindsey, Spike (season 1 edition), Sahjahn, even Skip. I really like how much Ats developed the villains on the show; the baddies always kept the show interesting.

That said, I also like Faith's season 4 appearances, and I love Oz (although more on BtVS than in his one episode on Angel).
My favorite Faith episode had to be her appearance in season one... she was evila nd as usual Angel was the only one to get to her... Loved it!

As for the evil characters i have to agree that the writers did a wonderful job. and Lilah was definately great! It was sad to see her go after so long.

Mel
candygurl1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Lilah was the best! would of been great if she could of came bk in season 5!
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 05-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it would have been nice to see her in season five. It would have been cool to see her and Lindsey come face to face again.
that a broken heart is blind
~*Echo*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

and lilah win! casue i dont like lindsey
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 05-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Jonathan Woodward... although I really didn't like Knox, since I'm a huge Wes/Fred shipper, he's really really grown on me since meeting Jonathan multiple times. He's the best convention guest ever, and SO friendly, and completely insane!

Besides Jonathan, I loved Lilah, Lindsey and Harmony. They were all great guest stars, Harm was so much fun!

Nina and Eve have both grown on me since meeting Jenny Mollen and Sarah Thompson, too, hee!
Old 05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I Prefered JWoodward on buffy more than angel. BUt still was a gd character!
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 05-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

I liked Jonathan for being Jonathan more than I liked Knox. He was good on Buffy, I agree. He was even better on Firefly.
Reply   Post New Thread