Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 10:08 PM
New Fan

Did anyone record "SK8" on NBC?

I am e-mailing all of you just to find out if, by any chance, you or anyone else that you know may have recorded the Saturday morning NBC series "Skate" ("SK8") on a VHS tape when it aired three seasons ago. I am also in the process of looking for someone who recorded all of the show's commercials, along with the ending credits at the end of every episode. "Skate" was a teen-oriented skateboarding series that was a part of NBC's "TNBC" lineup during the 2001-2002 television season. The show only lasted one season, with a total of 13 episodes filmed. The main cast included Christopher Jorgens, Adrienne Carter, Jorgito Vargas, Jr., and Blair Wingo.

If you happened to have recorded this show, including all of the TV commercials during every episode and the ending credits at the end of every episode, or if you know someone else who was able to record this show along with all of the commercials and the ending credits, please send an e-mail back to me immediately. Be sure to include the total number of "Skate" episodes that you or your acquaintance recorded. My e-mail address is david_lumpkins@yahoo.com. If you did not record any episodes of this show (including all commercials and ending credits), please DO NOT reply at all.

Thank you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread