Banned

Eek at the Daverisma creation Hopefully a CA child would be prettier

TFTNT

i think it would be esp if it looked like cc

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 02-01-2009 at 11:09 PM
Old 02-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww the title. That's one of my fave moments in S5

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Old 02-02-2009, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

it was one of the only moments i loved in season 5
Old 02-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Banned

^ What Lyn said

S5

Your Welcome helped ease the pain but the scar would never heal.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

So true

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Old 02-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

heck i got a big gaping hole where cordy/cangel should be
Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfrooty (View Post)
heck i got a big gaping hole where cordy/cangel should be
Me too

If I think about the way they were screwed over I still cry
Old 02-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

i know at least with spuffy the went out with s7
cangel basically went out with s4
Old 02-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Banned

Yeah I consider us beyond lucky that we got S7 of Spuffy

Cangel were screwed over more then any other couple EVER (Cept maybe Phoebe/Cole on Charmed)
Old 02-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Angel and Cordy fans
Old 02-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Banned

Hello
Old 02-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

I gotta say I love this title
Old 02-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

OK this is kinda of a crossover with Ugly Betty, but just for like a little bit.

What would've happen if Cordelia did sleep with Connor but wasn't evil, just confused? Angel feels betrayed and tells her to leave and that he wants nothing to do with her. So Cordelia leave for New York were she finds a job at a very big Fashion magazine as the receptionist after she can't make it in the acting world. She becomes Queen C again, after leaving LA she's become a different person. She tries very hard to forget what she has done, but finds it a little hard. She's been away from LA for over 3 years and has been working for the magazine for 2 years.

Angel is now head of W&H and is going along just fine when Wesley finds a prophecy where it states that the Seer is need to defeat the big bad. Angel says that they don't need her, they can stop the big bad without her. Skip then shows up and says that without her they will lose the battle and all hell will come the earth, Skip says that Angel must put he's feelings a side for the sake of the world.
Angel finally agrees and asks where they can find Cordelia, Skip says she's in New York working at a fashion magazine. Angel and Wesley fly to New York and find Cordelia, shes isn't so trilled to see them. She refuses to go with them, she says to hell with the world. Angel and Wesley go back to LA without her. Cordelia shows up a day later in LA with Marc her best friend to help.

Must have:

Everyone still remembers what happens Between Connor and Cordelia, and they aren't very happy about it.

A huge fight where Cordelia almost leaves

Angel and Cordelia Tension

Spike being the only one who actually talks to her without the bitterness and betryl

Angel and Cordelia have a talk which leads to a kiss.(angst)

this is the kinda of person Cordelia becomes YouTube - The best moments on Ugly Betty of Amanda Tanen and YouTube - Chronicles of Amanda Tanen - Sommers [Ugly Betty] but not as dumb.

Funny Cordelia and Marc moments

the gang realizing that Cordelia is not the same and is slowing falling apart

Opinional

Connor

Marc the guys from ugly betty ( Cordelia gay boyfriend going with her to help her fro falling apart more then she already is)

Angel and Cordelia making up and having crazy make up sex. A/C ending

Email me @ fayefayev@hotmail.com if you need and help or have questions.

Pam: To Arlene's children: You make me so happy I never had any of you.
Eric: No, c'mon Pam, they're funny. They're like humans, but miniature. 'Teacup humans'.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Thought I'd post some new Cangel gifs I did of WITW b/c much like You're Welcome that's when us Cangel got our passion.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

amy those are gorgeous

it could be an interesting fic but the connor/cordy thing would turn me off. it is bad enough when it is jasmine in control of cordelia's body, but when i read fics that have cordy (the real cordy sleeping with connor for what ever reason it ruins the rest of the fic for me because it makes an already a bad image in my head that much worse.

i did read the rest of the fic idea and it was fabulous and i can still see it going sown like that even if it were jasmine and not real cordy . in fact i have seen fics handled like that. where they get cordy back but there are resentments on both sides cause irregarless of knowing it was jasmine angel saw Cordelia having sex with his son the son that she only a few months previosly had been helping him raise, instead of talking about it abd dealing with it he just wants to act as though it doesn;t bother him, cordy on the other hand is resentful that they could not tell something was wrong with her before jasmine ever had the chance to use her body to sleep with connor. she not only feels resentful for none of them esp angel realizing hey cordy has been acting strange, she feels violated and sickened because remember slip said she was trapped in her body while jasmine was in control. she would have no one to talk to about it cause according to your guidelines they all remember but i doubt any of them would be like ok so we need to talk about this, also more than likely they would be slightly more concerned baout angel cause they may think cordy does not remember any of it that maybe she was still in the higher realm as it happened (maybe in the fic skip does not tell them that she has a front row seat for the jasmine show)

anyway resentment grows and festers until one or both snaps and cordy takes of to NY to bulid a new life. and you have the rest of your fic the way you want it without the connor/real cordy grossness (no amount of confusion would lessent the fact that cordelia slept with a kid whose diapers she had been changing just a few months earlier and really the closet thing to a mother he ever had and the closet thing to a son she would maybe ever have

i hope you don't think i am downing your idea cause except for the connor/realcordy thing i loved everything else about it and would try it myself if i were a beter writer and could change it to connor/jasmine