Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2022, 10:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Only when it was directed at the right people (Like Cordelia lol) I didn't like when she was mean to her friends in S2 and S7. Those were the only times I didn't really like Buffy.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Her bitchy side was kinda fun
It really was
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-20-2022, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://marshmallow-the-vampire-slay...-the-hellmouth

Old 12-21-2022, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha it happens
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-21-2022, 10:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

He should be waving at Buffy, he missed out lol.
Old 12-22-2022, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah he did
Old 12-22-2022, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, he didn't know how lucky he was!
Old 12-26-2022, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah
Old 12-26-2022, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://ladysummers.tumblr.com/post/53752256213

Old 12-28-2022, 01:19 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Buffy's unaired pilot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR3J-v7QXXw

Just thought I would post that in case anyone here hasn't seen it before. I think I watched it once years ago, but watched it again last night cause I mostly forgot what happens in it. I forgot how rough around the edges it is, but I'm sure that has happened to all unaired pilots. Of course the biggest difference in the pilot is that Willow is played by someone else. She just didn't really fit in with the cast and didn't have chemistry with them like AH did, so I'm glad they ultimately recast her. I loved that flip Buffy did over the staircase in her scene with Giles when she tried to run away from her responsibilities of being the slayer. I think out of the few things that weren't in the official pilot, I wish they kept that in the most lol.
Old 12-30-2022, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link. I already watched it but I´m so happy they replaced Willow!
And the real pilot episode was way better than this cheap looking unaired pilot. Just my opinion. The only fun scene was the end when Buffy threw her stake at that poster
Old 12-30-2022, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I remember that, I'm glad the pilot came a long way from that one!
Old 12-30-2022, 08:06 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I imagine all unaired pilots are like that. I think that's the only unaired pilot I've ever seen (I think they should of put it on the S1 DVD as well) Even though the pilot is a mess, I still enjoyed it and can see why it was picked up lol.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

The real pilot episode was cool.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, thought Buffy always had one of the best pilots ever lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread