Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2020, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh wow, watching those promos really brings back the nostalgia!

I'll never understand why the WB treated this show so badly, & then with Angel too....
Old 08-27-2020, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love your gif from post 71 Sophie Buffys answer Just love her

And the promo is pretty cool! I liked the 100th episode.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-29-2020, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

She jumped to quite a conclusion about what he was talking about
Old 08-29-2020, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree... WTF is the matter with WB... probably their had an personal vendetta against Joss Whendon and took it out on the shows? Like JW asking for an early renewal is what got Angel cancelled so I believe WB was just waiting for a reason to cancel either show and I don't get why. Both shows were a part of their highest rated tv shows. Season 5 of Buffy delivered great ratings and I believe the start of Season 5 of Angel was the highest ratings ever for the show and both cancelled?

So if anything, I blame WB for what happened with both shows. If WB treated Buffy good then we most likely wouldn't had gotten Buffy dying in season 5 and season 6-7 are totally different seasons. Crazy to think about.
Old 08-30-2020, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
She jumped to quite a conclusion about what he was talking about
Haha yeah she did
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-30-2020, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I agree... WTF is the matter with WB... probably their had an personal vendetta against Joss Whendon and took it out on the shows? Like JW asking for an early renewal is what got Angel cancelled so I believe WB was just waiting for a reason to cancel either show and I don't get why. Both shows were a part of their highest rated tv shows. Season 5 of Buffy delivered great ratings and I believe the start of Season 5 of Angel was the highest ratings ever for the show and both cancelled?

So if anything, I blame WB for what happened with both shows. If WB treated Buffy good then we most likely wouldn't had gotten Buffy dying in season 5 and season 6-7 are totally different seasons. Crazy to think about.
I blame them too, I mean, what could have been going on bts that was so bad that they tried to destroy two of their most successful shows? I mean, isn't that what they want, for their shows to be popular?!

https://earmole.tumblr.com/post/6898...birthday-buffy

Old 08-30-2020, 06:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Aww, they were so great as mother and daughter.
Old 08-31-2020, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were.
Old 09-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

from a week ago

Quote:
sarahmgellar #flashbackfriday It’s gotten to the point where I’m literally having dreams about hugging people. I’m definitely a person that craves physical contact. I haven’t hugged, or even seen @sethgreen in person since the beginning of this year. It’s probably the longest in over 30 and it makes me sad. So today at least I’m hugging virtually #fbf
Old 09-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Aww, nice picture of them together. I agree with her, I'm a hugger and I miss hugs and just human freaking contact in general.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Their friendship is everything.
Old 09-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww, that is so cute!
Old 09-10-2020, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It is! Just making me wish we got more Oz/Buffy again.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, we got too little of Oz and Buffy one on one scenes.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which is kinda sad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread