Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

That is just pure crap. What is he like 4 years old?
Old 03-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

I guess so... I don't know. Maybe there was more things about her that was pissing him off. Because he refuses to ask her back in any of his things.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Well I guess he got mad at her too because she spoke her mind about how she felt about her character, I think what drove him over the edge was the pregnancy thing.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~My Lonely Angel~♥~ (View Post)
Well I guess he got mad at her too because she spoke her mind about how she felt about her character, I think what drove him over the edge was the pregnancy thing.
That may have been it. I just know they are still on bad terms which is really unfortunate.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

It really is. I'm sure there's more to the story than that, but it's really too bad that it's like that. I would love to see her work for Joss again someday.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

It would be nice.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

It seems like both are on the "Hell will freeze over first" side of things... but who knows... except them what really happened. For all we know they had a sorted affair So it's hard to really judge why everything worked out the way it did when we don't know either side of the story at all...
Old 03-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

That is true. I really think Joss is holding a grudge based on what he did in the show.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
I heard that Joss was pissed at Charisma because she didn't tell him she was trying to get pregnant that season. Which is why he had to rewrite the plot for season 4 to include Cordy's pregnancy.
I heard that too. You can tell when Charisma tells that story that she's disgusted with what they decided for her character, and all because her real-life circumstances (naturally) changed. They didn't even tell her she wasn't being brought back for the fifth season. So basically they destroyed her character in the fourth season and had her possessed body hook up with the son of the man she loved. Sick.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Well as I said we don't really know the whole story... other then saying the whole thing was F-ed up there isn't much to say with certainty...
Old 03-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I heard that Joss was pissed at Charisma because she didn't tell him she was trying to get pregnant that season. Which is why he had to rewrite the plot for season 4 to include Cordy's pregnancy. He didn't want to do another pregnancy plot after the Darla part the season before. I just don't understand why he chose to do that crappy plot, he could have come up with something so much better. It was such a crappy way to treat Cordelia's character.
I agree with you, no matter what is going on in actor/actress personal lives you shouldn't make it effect the show and most definitely you should change the whole character cause they messed up her character in Season 4 and I was disappointed that she wasn't in Season 5. That was crazy to me, she was a great character. I'm happy she was in the 100th episode but she should have been on the whole season and that whole Season 4 plot with her shouldn't have happened.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

parts of it were going to happen anyway... they said they wanted Cordy to be the big bad of season 4 and there were lines they were drawing in season 3 that lead that way... but Connor/Cordy mackage should not have been part of it...

Anyway I think it's hard to judge anyone as having done the "wrong" thing cause as I said, we only have pieces of the story... And personally Cordy stopped being Cordy to me sometime after Birthday and it wasn't until You're Welcome that the Cordy I liked came back so I was kinda glad she wasn't in season 5 at first because I was sick of seeing her so... OOC... I mean I get it in season 4 and all but... yeah... wow this thread has run totally off track. Maybe we should start a different thread for this conversation?
Old 03-21-2010, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

That sounds like a good idea.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo (View Post)
I hated all kisses between Cordy and Connor...
Same here.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gunn and Fred
Cordy and Angel
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread