Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Angel Fanfictions #1 // new information added

Angel Fanfiction Thread

Notice: Jerry has announced that the Fan Fiction Board will be closed down. Due to this rules have been changed as what you can post at a fanfiction thread at a board. Please read the following message:

Fan Fiction:

• You can directly post fan fiction and open threads to discuss fan fiction on the individual message boards here.
• You can link to Fan Fiction websites, but you can’t link to other Fan Fiction message boards.

Also when posting extracts or links make sure you give proper ratings etc. This is a PG-13 board. Nothing rated above this should be posted directly here. Linking would be fine, but as long as you warn the reader beforehand.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thank you
Orton

(Sorry to the original poster. I had to edit the post to add the details.)

Last edited by Orton; 10-01-2006 at 06:26 PM
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Addicted Fan

There is actully a thread that has Fan Fictions on it to read and post your own, you can find it here: http://www.fanforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
Old 05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Extreme Fan

off to read
av credit-paintedxlie
elizas_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Megs* (View Post)
There is actully a thread that has Fan Fictions on it to read and post your own, you can find it here: http://www.fanforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
Sadly the board will be closed

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Ah,that's a shame. Fanfiction is what holds the fandom together when times are tough and news is slow a-comin' .
Berengaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

That true. I've never read Angel fanfictions, I didn't one bad stories to butcher the storyline or the characters but it is one of the things that hold a fandom together

Old 10-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Oh,my...there are some bad ones, but even those are made from love....but there are some that are so much better than even the Holy writers of Josh came up with,,,heresy,I know. But there are some really really talented writers out there. And I love that they are so willing to go on flights of fancy and take us along for the ride.
Berengaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

I've never ever read an Angel or Buffy fan fiction. It never appealed to me. But I agree it's great when people write because as you said it is done out of love and that's something that should be appreciated

Old 04-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Angel/Cordelia/Wesley/Fred Friendship Fic Rated PG just to be safe

ok i seen this just sitting here and I was thinking ohter boards have a fanfic rec section so not revive ours i think in the title you just put character pairings if there are any and rating in the text box you link and any description you want to add

nothing fancy - just fic
trading spaces Angel style (this is just a silly fanfic and i have no clue why i like it so much)

in this instance the author listed no pairing the characters in it are Angel, Cordey, Wes, Fred and others. there is no rating listed it is probably G but i will call it PG just to be safe. i just kind of used this fanfic to get th ball rolling and as an example

I think it should be done this was to keed down confusion, i know as a Cangel/Spuffy fan i don't wat to read a bangel fic any more than a Bangel wants to read a Cangel. this way you can identify your recommendation and those interested can check it out and please no trick fics nothing irritates me more as a reader than to get ahold of a trick ficfor example if a fic was labelled spuffy i assume it a a fic for spuffy fans but as i read on i find it is anti spuffy, and what makes it even worsenot only is it anti spuffy it is also pro-biley. it is fine to recommend one of these types if you enjoyed the story but be sure to specify that it is anti spuffy pro bileyy or whatever. this should be a thread that we can all us and enjoy and it they are titled it will be with as little confusion as possible

thanx

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 04-26-2009 at 10:23 PM
tootyfnfrooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Banned

Thanks for the rec Lyn
I_Love_JennaJameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Angel/Cordelia NC-17

Volition smut taking a ride with your best friend )you will have to click on season one then click on Joy ride i don't know why it won't link directly
YW carmen

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 05-06-2009 at 08:54 AM
Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Cordelia/Buffy NC-17

Heat
Authors summary riding in cars with girls

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 05-06-2009 at 09:27 AM
Old 05-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Angel/Cordelia NC-17

Falling by Scorching Hell
and
Flurry by Scorching Hell (a follow up of sorts)

hmmm not sure how you would describe these maybe what's the harm in slepping with a firiend
anyway there is smut and there is a plot of sorts i have always loved these they are both stan alones and I only wish they were both a lot longer
Old 05-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Fred/Wesley Rated G

Beyond Pretence by Phoenix Moon (Fred/Wes G)

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 05-11-2009 at 09:00 PM
lunas_borednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
am i right in assuming this is a fred/wesley fic also we have to put rating so we don't inadvertantly link something highter than a PG-13 without waning the reader