Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2004, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JamesMFan
Hey everyone!

I've read Double Spiked - very...imaginative!

I LOVE Annie Sewell Jennings "The Last Summer" the BEST Spuffy story I have ever encountered.

All of her stuff is good.
Very dark and angsty fic. But it is really good. Annie Sewell Jennings in one of the best Spuffy writers out there I think.

I also loved Annie Sewell Jenning's

The Canvas of his Back
Rated R

Illumination
Rated PG-13

And it's sequel:

Incandescence
Rated NC-17

Herself is also a brilliant Spuffy writer.

The Bittersweet Series

What She Deserves

Leather

Disenchantment

All amazing fics.

All rated NC-17

You can find them at:

http://www.allaboutspike.com/

Buffy loves Spike
Old 09-29-2004, 12:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey everyone!

I've read Double Spiked - very...imaginative!

Double Spiked is delicious in a very naughty way. Kantyra is very imaginative.

Buffy loves Spike
Old 09-29-2004, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Lookie lookie what I found:

away from the sun

pretty spuffy FA...just click on the link
Old 09-29-2004, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah! I love Herself! That was the fic (the bittersweet series) that was one of my favourites but I couldn't find it for ages! It's saved to my laptop now though

I was watching Triangle and I loved it when Buffy and Spike fell down and he wrapped his arms round her waist and was trying to... I don't know? Prevent her from getting up or trying to help her up

Click and see!

Last edited by Scythe; 09-29-2004 at 07:37 AM
Old 09-29-2004, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hola girls!

Sorry i haven't been around. I have had a computer disaster. I got a killer virus and my whole computer is screwed. The repairman had to take away the hard drive and scrub everything on it. So i've lost everything. Music vids, wallpapers, avatars and icons. The lot. It's all gone. And i've obviously had no net access as a result. I'm typing this from college.

But if all goes to plan i should be back up and running with full net access by sometime on Thursday. Here's hoping.

Just checking in to give y'all a heads up. I'll be looking for an update of what i've missed when i get back!

Love ya Later.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
Hola girls!

Sorry i haven't been around. I have had a computer disaster. I got a killer virus and my whole computer is screwed. The repairman had to take away the hard drive and scrub everything on it. So i've lost everything. Music vids, wallpapers, avatars and icons. The lot. It's all gone. And i've obviously had no net access as a result. I'm typing this from college.

But if all goes to plan i should be back up and running with full net access by sometime on Thursday. Here's hoping.

Just checking in to give y'all a heads up. I'll be looking for an update of what i've missed when i get back!

Love ya Later.
I'm sorry to hear that Catrina I hope that you get things sorted out soon
Old 09-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
Ah! I love Herself! That was the fic (the bittersweet series) that was one of my favourites but I couldn't find it for ages! It's saved to my laptop now though

I was watching Triangle and I loved it when Buffy and Spike fell down and he wrapped his arms round her waist and was trying to... I don't know? Prevent her from getting up or trying to help her up

Click and see!
I love that scene! It was so awsome. He wouldn't let her go! I think I have that one on tape. Gotta watch it again.

Yay! Once More With Feeling is on tonight! But I'll have to tape it cause I won't be home

I saw the halloween episode from s6 last night... it was fun to watch how cool Buffy was to Spike.... they were like friends... she didn't give him a discusted look, or a "I hate you" comment at all! Although she was kind of discusted when he talked about how to spice up blood, or something but still.... they were so.... friendly

Things are happening! yaaaaaay!!

Ugh, viruses suck.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Total Fan

New wallpaper 1 wallpaper 2
Old 09-29-2004, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't see the second! but can I add it to my site?
Old 09-29-2004, 02:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
My mum doesn't give a crap about Spuffy! She thinks JM looks OLD!

EVIL WOMAN!
LMFAO. My dad is the same way with me. He's always saying to me that I shouldn't like James the way that I do because of him being old enough to be my father. Puh-leaze.

My parents have never gotten into Buffy at all. My dad knows I LOVE Buffy&Spike though.

Gorgeous fanart.

I have a crapload (I mean TONS) of Spuffy fanfiction saved in one of my folders. If anyone wants to see them you can PM me or I can post them here.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by MarstersAngel
LMFAO. My dad is the same way with me. He's always saying to me that I shouldn't like James the way that I do because of him being old enough to be my father. Puh-leaze.

My parents have never gotten into Buffy at all. My dad knows I LOVE Buffy&Spike though.

Gorgeous fanart.

I have a crapload (I mean TONS) of Spuffy fanfiction saved in one of my folders. If anyone wants to see them you can PM me or I can post them here.
Post them here!
Old 09-29-2004, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

please post the fanfics here cos i never use the pm option and id love to read good spuffy fics cos iv read all the ones i kno so many times that i can tell just by the first paragraph which fic it is not even lookin at the title
Old 09-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Natz
please post the fanfics here cos i never use the pm option and id love to read good spuffy fics cos iv read all the ones i kno so many times that i can tell just by the first paragraph which fic it is not even lookin at the title
Yeah, I know how that feels I've totally exhausted all the vampires-kiss fics
Old 09-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by swedish fan
New wallpaper 1 wallpaper 2
the first one - great text and smudging!
the second one - gorgeous softness and blue coloring!
Old 09-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I can see number 2 now! Good Job!