Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2004, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never posted here before. But I Spike/Buffy!

I loved when they were under the spell. It was hilarious how everyone was freaking out about seeing Spike and Buffy making out.

Awww...

*Sweetie*: I just watched your "Overfire" video and it was AMAZING! Great job! Also, I PMed you about the deleted scene clip.

Last edited by keep the starlight; 07-22-2004 at 06:21 AM
Old 07-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome, Lindsey!
Old 07-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Welcome Lindsay it is Great to have another Spuffy! If you like Spuffy vids check out my site. lol Link in my sig.

I loved Something Blue to and it is the happiest that either Buffy or Spike were on the show. I really wished that they had talked about the spell in later episodes. I am sure it only made Spike's feeling grow stronger and Buffy jumps straight into a serious relationship with Riley. Spuffy totally avoids each other the rest of the season.

Aww they So belong together!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by funniehunnie88
*Sweetie*: I just watched your "Overfire" video and it was AMAZING! Great job! Also, I PMed you about the deleted scene clip.
Awww, thank you.

I just can't believe you're leaving over three words I couldn't say last night.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

That picture of Buffy and Spike in something Blue is so cute and Sweet.
I also like your Overfire Video Sweetie.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved Something Blue but i thought they wasted it a little by never reusing it. I wanted buffy to go with riley which is prob an unpopular thought but it was obv any1 she ended up with in that season was not gonna be longterm cos she needed a rebound relationship but i totally wanted a mention of something blue when buffy was with spike esp in s7 that wouldve bn good like them thinkin back on when they first loved each other it would also have made a gd story for the sits
Old 07-22-2004, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by B/Slover
I also like your Overfire Video Sweetie.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

Old 07-23-2004, 11:31 AM
Banned

I love all the pictures and WPs.

I just watched Something Blue. It was great.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by CanonsAreWorthless
I love all the pictures and WPs.

I just watched Something Blue. It was great.
That is one episode I never get tired of seeing. I never thought of Spuffy romantically until that episode. I was sitting there with my brother and he said I was crazy for wanting them together. Now he loves Spuffy as much as me. lol

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Something Blue gave me hope that Spuffy would actually happen in the future! Before that it was all wishful thinking. That hope was crushed after ''Crush'' but then built again after ''Intervention''
Old 07-23-2004, 06:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tarhiliel
Something Blue gave me hope that Spuffy would actually happen in the future! Before that it was all wishful thinking. That hope was crushed after ''Crush'' but then built again after ''Intervention''
Crush, particularly the last scene and Spike's expression, broke my heart. But I did like the ep. It had some great scenes:

BUFFY: What ... is this? The late-night stakeout, the bogus suspects, the flask? Is this a date?

SPIKE: A d- Please! A date? You are completely off your bird! I mean - Do you want it to be?

BUFFY: Oh my god. Oh ... oh no. Are you out of your mind?

SPIKE: It's not so unusual. Two people ... in the workplace ... feelings develop.

BUFFY: No! No, no, feelings do not develop. No feelings.

SPIKE: You can't deny it. There's something between us.

BUFFY: Loathing. Disgust.

SPIKE: Heat. Desire.

BUFFY: Please! Spike, you're a vampire.

SPIKE: Angel was a vampire.

BUFFY: Angel was good!

SPIKE: And I can be too. I've changed, Buffy.

BUFFY: What, that chip in your head? That's not change. Tha-that's just ... holding you back. You're like a serial killer in prison!

SPIKE: Women marry 'em all the time!

BUFFY: Uhh!

Old 07-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Absolute Fan

I love Crush. It was the very first episode that got me hooked to BtVS and the Spuffy relationship.

I remember I used to have it memorized.

Old 07-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Addicted Fan

sweetie- thansk for that PM. that deleted scene rocked! its so amazing how they can turn it on and off like that,

Quote:
by Cati

Crush, particularly the last scene and Spike's expression, broke my heart. But I did like the ep. It had some great scenes:
that ep breaks my heart all the time! i always skip the part when their in that vamp place cuz its 2 sad. POOR SPIKE!
Old 07-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bheryandcherry
that ep breaks my heart all the time! i always skip the part when their in that vamp place cuz its 2 sad. POOR SPIKE!
I actually don't feel bad for him in that scene. I think Buffy does have a point and it's up to him to prove otherwise. Unfortunately, he's suffering from foot in mouth disease and says the wrong thing.

Last edited by Cati; 07-23-2004 at 08:16 PM
Old 07-23-2004, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Cati
I actually don't feel bad for him in that scene. I think Buffy does have a point and it's up to him to prove otherwise. Unfortunately, he's suffering from foot in mouth disease and says the wrong thing.
Yeah he still have to prove himself then. Buffy protested way too much about not being attracted to him. How could she not be attracted to Spike?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread