Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 7 Episode 11- 12 / 6 pm- 8 PM SPECIAL 2-HOUR EPISODE

"Day 7: 6:00 - 8:00 pm" - 8 \ 7c

**SPECIAL 2-HOUR EPISODE **
-- "24" -- (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

JACK BAUER REMAINS RESOLUTE TO SECURE THE NATION AS THE INTERNATIONAL CRISIS HITS HOME FOR THE PRESIDENT AND THE MISSION OF MASTERMIND JONAS HODGES EMERGES IN AN ALL-NEW SPECIAL 2-HOUR EPISODE OF "24" MONDAY, MARCH 2, ON FOX

Not even at the halfway point of this hellacious day, two planes have collided outside of D.C., there has been an attempt on a chemical plant in Ohio, the President's husband's life has been threatened and the nation remains at risk. When Dubaku's evil plan escalates to his boss, General Juma (guest star Tony Todd), the stakes are raised and steadfast President Taylor faces a deepening foreign policy dilemma. Meanwhile, Jack Bauer's staunch defiance to uncover conspirators inside the government has critical consequences. As Bauer's by-the-book government adversary Senator Mayer (guest star Kurtwood Smith) heads to the White House for a meeting, another high-impact terror threat develops stateside. Malevolent mastermind and Starkwood honcho Jonas Hodges (guest star Jon Voight) provokes the situation while Agent Walker leads the grueling investigation in the field...and in the water. Stressed-out FBI agents struggle to cope with the circumstances, and Vice President Hayworth is brought into the fold in the 2-Hour "DAY 7: 6:00 PM-8:00 PM" episode of 24 for a special two-hour television event airing Monday, March 2 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian; James Morrison as Bill Buchanan; Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold; Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor; Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida; Annie Wersching as Renee Walker; Colm Feore as Henry Taylor; Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin; Rhys Coiro as Sean Hillinger; Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Tony Todd as General Juma; Kurtwood Smith as Senator Blaine Mayer
Old 02-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

i can't wai to see the epi
Old 02-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fox Promo Juma is in DC Larry Moss" The Target is the White House"

Juma: "One wrong move the president dies"

Renee

Old 02-28-2009, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMFG 2 hours event!!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 07:31 PM
New Fan

I really hope the way they do the infiltration of the White House is credible. Not like how CTU was in season 6.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A couple of Scenes from Ep 11- 12 non spoilers

Jack tells Chloe about the attack and Ryan Burnett: FOX on Demand

Chloe and Janis "team up": FOX on Demand
Old 03-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Click to Enlarge other Tv shows on the page

Full TV guide scan of 24 Monday

Last edited by Logan; 03-01-2009 at 12:09 PM Reason: Fix link to photo
Old 03-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't see it Matt

Old 03-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://i.iimmgg.com/images/gr/5c19b5...608eb01961.jpg Here is the original link still shows up on post to me .
Old 03-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Matt it doesn't show up
Old 03-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here is the original page click on the 2nd column in the middle it will enlarge It has The Mentalist at the top of the page

TV Guide - 2nd March - Free hosted at iimmgg.com
Old 03-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my!!! So excited! Eight minutes! I'm off to get ready and head upstairs to watch with my dad! So excited! I've been waiting all day for this, really have! Wooo!! Enjoy everyone! Two hours of epicness!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Here is the original page click on the 2nd column in the middle it will enlarge It has The Mentalist at the top of the page

TV Guide - 2nd March - Free hosted at iimmgg.com
thanks a bunch
Old 03-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

got home late last night stayed up so I could watch all 2 hrs sans the commercials !!

Well at least so far only Dubaku is dead Chloe is in holding for deleting The name off of Dubaku goverment list.

Jack using a different tool ,a tazer , to get the information

Renee going all Rambo jumping in the water to get on a boat finding the target . Good to see AAron back in action loved it !

Really hot 2 hrs of intense action ,This is the 24 i love !!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Okay, so you have no idea how obsessed I am with this season!

I seriously stayed up till 7 am d/ling previous episodes of this season so I could catch up on who Renee was and how all this season's 24 hrs started.

I really loved the intensity of this episode. I know I did because I was yelling at the tv throughout the episode!

First off, I have to say that Senator Mayer is sooooooooooooooo stupid! I mean, he wasn't even PHASED that his CoS was a terrorist! And the fact that he was more concerned with *getting* Jack, was top priority comparably to the fac that there was ANOTHER terrorist attack just so aptly points out how 'revenge' and people's agendas get in the way of sometimes 'saving' lives. Just wait, Jack will probably end up saving his life! Just you wait Then what would he have to say to that?????

As for a bunch of the more annoying things that happened in the show, probable, but really irritating and had me screaming at the tv screen was: 1) The Secret Service - are they slow or what? Hmmmm? They have the reaction time of a snail!!!! Or at least that's what it felt like. Perhaps if they descended on the Secret Service all at the same time in one of those quadrant scenes it would make it more believable. Would no one yell something on their coms? 2) The CIA agreeing to backdown without ANY confirmation of the fact that they indeed had the President! I'm sorry, but if they had her, they would have put her on. Obviously it was a bluff!!! 3) Olivia refusing to be put into a safe room and instead arguing to come with the agent???? Ummmmm, duhhhhhhhh! Can anyone tell me how STUPID that is? She doesn't realize that her mother is the target and if they found her they'd use her against her mother??????? Argh! DUH! 4) The VP *choosing* to do NOTHING! Omgosh! :headslap....Of course, perhaps that's what he wanted all along. He wants all of them dead.

As much as they annoyed me, it definitely was part of the show and made it more anxious viewing. Overall, I did love this episode.

But my question is what the hell was the president thinking when they opened the door???? It made no sense. Yes, her daughter was out there, but how would that stop Juma from hurting her daughter? Most likely the entire group of hostages and the President herself are going to be killed. So it makes no sense whatsoever!

It's very hard to think of what you'd do. What makes sense is to let Olivia die. But to a mother who just lost her son and was about to lose her only other living child....what would you do? For the country she should have stayed inside, but for a person's sanity...what would be the real choice?

Thank God Tony's still out there! I think he's the only hope!

I love Renee though. She's so strong. I love that she understood what needed to be done. I love the tension between her and Larry because of Jack.

I can't wait until the next hour!

Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON