Thanks for sharing info!

Postman
Old 07-01-2003, 01:08 AM
Loyal Fan

cool
i can't wait [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 11:01 AM
MST Manager

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It jumps two years? Whoa.

Thanks for the info, though.
Old 07-02-2003, 11:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

2 years!?!?!?!?!?!?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I hope Kim gets a good role this season...(like an agent)....it's sure better then babysitting...
Old 07-03-2003, 01:23 AM
New Fan

i actually herd from a lil berdie that the third season could be involving drug trafficking or drug running, not sure though but its a start
Old 07-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lets hope its not another bomb!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SeXcAsS:
<STRONG>i actually herd from a lil berdie that the third season could be involving drug trafficking or drug running, not sure though but its a start</STRONG>
Sounds plausible given the new cast info and all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FighterGirl14:
<STRONG>

I hope Kim gets a good role this season...(like an agent)....it's sure better then babysitting...</STRONG>

She might be strung out, which is why Jack is "rumored" to be going after drug traffickers.
Old 07-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Hmm... Kim on drugs after all that's happened to her? I could see that happen. I'd rather she was an undercover agent though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

a yougn agent in training, gets caught up in a drug bust and has to have daddy bail her out, but as he hunts for Kim, he discovers a deeper, darker secret,...
Old 07-13-2003, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good news from Entertainment Weekly of July 18, 2003.

Dennis Haysbert, President David Palmer on Fox's 24, will, sources say, be back for a third season, as will Kiefer Sutherland. But producers haven't renewed Penny Johnson Jerald's contract despite anticipation of an Emmy nod July 17 as her turn as ex-First Lady Sherry Palmer. Still teases 20th Century Fox's Chris Alexander, no contract "doesn't mean she won't be back". Both Sarah Clarke and Reiko Aylesworth turned up in season 2 and they weren't series regulars. Ooh, we love a mystery. - Lynette Rice
Old 07-13-2003, 10:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by General Jiang Wei:
<STRONG>a yougn agent in training, gets caught up in a drug bust and has to have daddy bail her out, but as he hunts for Kim, he discovers a deeper, darker secret,...</STRONG>
yea and the deep dark secret is that Kim really worked for the Drazens....
Old 07-15-2003, 03:31 AM
Loyal Fan

”24.” The wackiest item of the day comes from Kristin’s latest chat over at E! Online:
A source tells me that Kim is going to insist on accompanying daddy on this season's mission because she fears for his health, which has been ailing for the "two years" since the show left off.

You heard it there first. Jack, who once could bring down criminal masterminds with a handtowel, begins hauling Kim around on missions next season because tiny blonde Kimberly “insists."

i found this over at ain't it cool news

DAN

ps not sure what i think about that idea
Old 07-15-2003, 10:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rosweller11:
<STRONG>”24.” The wackiest item of the day comes from Kristin’s latest chat over at E! Online:
A source tells me that Kim is going to insist on accompanying daddy on this season's mission because she fears for his health, which has been ailing for the "two years" since the show left off.

You heard it there first. Jack, who once could bring down criminal masterminds with a handtowel, begins hauling Kim around on missions next season because tiny blonde Kimberly “insists."
</STRONG>
OMG, so it's TRUE ! I read the spoiler on another forum and I thought it was a joke [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I love Kim as kinda ornamentaion person. She's cute and her kimnappings can make laught. But Kim accompanying her father in his missions? OMG what kind of disasters is Jack gonna deal with? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wiil the show still be "24" or should we say "The *mis*adventures of Bauer father and daughter" ?
Old 07-15-2003, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

found this at cinescape

CTU super-agent Jack Bauer will have a new pal to lose sleep over when Fox's 24 returns for a third season this fall. James Badge Dale has landed the role of Chase, a rookie Counter Terrorism Unit agent who will become the new partner for Jack for at least part of the season. Apart from those little facts details remain scarce about the new character or what happens in 24's new season.

Dale earned a paycheck appearing as a guest star on HACK and LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT. He also played the part of Simon in the 1990 remake of LORD OF THE FLIES.

Got a scoop? Know something that you need to tell us about? Send it to us!

hope this is close to true than the other

they should have kept yusef if they wanted a partner for jack he was cool and kicked assss like jack

dan