Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Sarah Clarke/Nina Myers Appreciation Thread

I didnt see one and figured I'd start.

It just didnt seem right that there was no thread for the kickass and gorgeous Sarah Clarke.

Sarah Clarke really acted the sh-t of out Nina. I mean, she played her so wonderfully..

Quote:
5. Sarah Clarke - Her character of Nina Meyers, Jack Bauer's right hand woman and his former mistress, Clarke is cold when needed, supportive when she has to be and just sexually alluring enough to set a new standard for what a femme fatale is. Unlike Jennifer Garner on "Alias", who seems to change into as many sexually provocative outfits as possible each week, Clarke's Nina wears much of the same wardrobe throughout the show, a dull but form fitting blue blouse and black skirt. Her handling of the character of Nina (especially in the final two episodes of the season) is remarkable to watch, because you know she is playing it on so many levels. I'm sure we won't be seeing the last of her on the show or anywhere else in Hollywood and if she even brings half the talent she has brought to Nina, it will be an amazing thing to behold.
Quote:
Joel Surnow said, "We could not find Nina." They had looked at lots of different actresses. Shooting was starting and they just didn't have her. He was sitting in his office, talking on the phone, and fast-forwarding through tapes. Wasn't listening to them at all. Saw Sarah Clarke and stopped, because there was something in her eyes. Said, "That's Nina... and I hadn't even heard her voice yet. There was something in her eyes."

Post on! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited *reza* ]
Old 04-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

Hey Reza, there actually is already a Nina appreciation thread here.

I'll add Sarah Clarke to the title, and close this one. Sorry.