Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Absolute Fan

I guess the season 4 thing must be because of the way she was treating tony at the start? I guess I can see his POV there. like Audrey said to her 'look he does have his issues but he saved our lives'.....

I actually liked jack with kate (warner) the best out of anyone.......I don't like that she only lasted season 2 and a 'goodbye phone call' in season 3. eh on chloe/morriss....
Old 07-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
I guess the season 4 thing must be because of the way she was treating tony at the start? I guess I can see his POV there. like Audrey said to her 'look he does have his issues but he saved our lives'.....

I actually liked jack with kate (warner) the best out of anyone.......I don't like that she only lasted season 2 and a 'goodbye phone call' in season 3. eh on chloe/morriss....
AND I'm definitely with Tim on that, I disliked Michelle so much for her actions but I then realized it's always two point of views, and a couple episodes won't erase how awesome of a character she was throughout the entire series. Eventually Michelle and Tony did reunite, so it's not like the separated and just hated each other forever, even through the separation in Season 4 the love was still there. I think Michelle just couldn't deal with his drinking pushed Michelle away.

She still loved Tony though, and that never changed.

You think just like Tim. Jack/Kate is his favorite 24 pairing!... he liked Kim/Chase as well.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
AND I'm definitely with Tim on that, I disliked Michelle so much for her actions but I then realized it's always two point of views, and a couple episodes won't erase how awesome of a character she was throughout the entire series. Eventually Michelle and Tony did reunite, so it's not like the separated and just hated each other forever, even through the separation in Season 4 the love was still there. I think Michelle just couldn't deal with his drinking pushed Michelle away.

She still loved Tony though, and that never changed.

You think just like Tim. Jack/Kate is his favorite 24 pairing!... he liked Kim/Chase as well.
I think the argument is that yeah he was drinking.....but he had just spent months in jail, lost his career, all because he gave up everything to save michelle.......and letting saunders go at that point actually proved beneficial when they made the swap for jane instead anyways.....so I think michelle could come of as ungrateful and not understanding. like get him into AA or something.....don't leave him.

I like that the last 18 months of her life they were back together.....and its obvious at the end of season 4 when she thinks he died in Mandy's little decoy job, that she loves him as much then as before.....

edit: to be fair to michelle thugh, tony did move in with some chick during there separation/divorce......

Last edited by jorchel7411; 07-02-2014 at 08:27 PM
Old 07-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm Tim btw! I would have waded in sooner, but I avoid the board during the long... long... long 44 hours between 24 airing in the US and over here.

Yeah... thats basically my arguement! There was 18 months between S3 and S4. Tony evidentially spent time in jail, while Palmer was pardoning him etc etc.. So lets just say he spent 6 months in jail. Divorce proceedings can take time and it was evident that she hadn't seen him in months. So lets just say, again for arguements sake, that she hadn't seen him in 5 months after a divorce proceeding that took 3 months. That would mean that she only gave him 4 or so months to sort himself out before ditching him! I mean, the man went to prison for you, the least you could do is give him time to sort himself out before abandoning ship! Especially when it was your fault! Then she didn't return the favour with Mandy in Season 4! And, while Tony was in prison, she was seeing Bill! I mean... Seriously?

Glad we agree on Jack/Kate. Jack/Kate and Kim/Chase were the only two relationships I really liked...
Old 07-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Especially when it was your fault! Then she didn't return the favour with Mandy in Season 4! And, while Tony was in prison, she was seeing Bill! I mean... Seriously?

Glad we agree on Jack/Kate. Jack/Kate and Kim/Chase were the only two relationships I really liked...

Okay so let me get this straight it's Michelle fault that Tony decided on his own to choose to save her, over listening to 'direct orders' like catching Sauders and the whole treason stuff.

So I guess we can assume that Michelle [while being hostage] had a conversation with Tony and said "you know what, they kidnappers will call you, please choose me!!!" Just because Tony chose Michelle, doesn't mean it was Michelle's fault.

Michelle had an impossible decision... but she regretted it the second she heard that car blow out... the writers even almost had Michelle commit suicide. It's not like it was a cake walk decision for Michelle to make.

Michelle was seeing Bill and Tony was with some random chick? and to make it equal, both Michelle and Tony loved each other during that time.. sounds pretty even out to me.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Okay so let me get this straight it's Michelle fault that Tony decided on his own to choose to save her, over listening to 'direct orders' like catching Sauders and the whole treason stuff.

So I guess we can assume that Michelle [while being hostage] had a conversation with Tony and said "you know what, they kidnappers will call you, please choose me!!!" Just because Tony chose Michelle, doesn't mean it was Michelle's fault.

Michelle had an impossible decision... but she regretted it the second she heard that car blow out... the writers even almost had Michelle commit suicide. It's not like it was a cake walk decision for Michelle to make.

Michelle was seeing Bill and Tony was with some random chick? and to make it equal, both Michelle and Tony loved each other during that time.. sounds pretty even out to me.

tony just moved in with some random chick is right.....and according to Hammond, him and michelle never....well you know. I think michelle just told tony that cause they were at that point playing a one upsmaship of stupidity with each other.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Had she listened to Tony (and orders) and waited for those protection suits, then she wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with So her getting taken by Saunders was her fault. Yes, she did a courageous thing saving lives etc I get that, but it was her choice, and the consequences of her choice is Gael dying and Tony being sent to prison for treason... And she didn't stop it anyway so it was all in vein... should have stayed and waited...

Quote:
Ah but it was established that the relationship begun whilst Tony was in prison. I.e while they were still married and "madly in love". Before the drinking. Before the random chick (who was called Jen if memory serves)...
Old 07-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)

tony just moved in with some random chick is right.....and according to Hammond, him and michelle never....well you know. I think michelle just told tony that cause they were at that point playing a one upsmaship of stupidity with each other.

I didn't take Tony with random chick seriously or Michelle with Bill seriously. lol Bill/Michelle in a relationship was strange during Season 4. it just didn't seem right. lol from what the convos was, I don't think it ever really went anywhere because Michelle was still in love with Tony.

Tony and random chick didn't really have any sexual relationship... from what I recall, although I forgot why they lived together. I guess I need to do some re-watching. lol
Old 07-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

246 guest currently.
Some of you can join and join the conversation, the more fans, the better!
Old 07-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Woah that's a ridiculous number!
Old 07-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Woah that's a ridiculous number!

I know, I wish more of them would join and the discussion. The more posters the better.
Everytime after a new episode, there is a lot of guest though. I just wish some would actually post and discuss the show. Even if not the episodes, there's always the games threads.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
246 guest currently.
Some of you can join and join the conversation, the more fans, the better!
Yes, join the conversation.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bringing this thread back up if there are any new fans lurking who wants to join.