Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2004, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Kim

I like that they are no longer having Kim play the damsel in distress and are giving her some thing to do. I loved it when that guy on her first day was giving her a hard time and she let him know right away who he was dealing with.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

i dont watch 24, it confuses me

but the girl who plays kim is dating andrew keegan, and im jealous cuz he's a hottie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by josie21612:
<STRONG>i dont watch 24, it confuses me

but the girl who plays kim is dating andrew keegan, and im jealous cuz he's a hottie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
She isn't dating him anymore, she is dating Justin Timberlake's best mate Trace!

Anyway i love that she has more too do, they are showing she is a tough, smart cookie. Also the upcoming kim storyline sounds awesome, she is a mini jack, lol!
Old 04-10-2004, 01:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by angel_delight16:
<STRONG>

she is a mini jack, lol!</STRONG>
Lol

Kim's storyline last season was worst than lame. But this season she has proved that she has a brain. I like what they have done with her character. Although, I still think that she is to young to be working at CTU. Not that she is not capable of doing her job. At least she is not running away from wild cats anymore.