Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, I can not choose favorite episodes. I'll be better at choosing my favorite season...
Old 02-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Season is definitely easier. But I'm also really indecisive, so...
Old 05-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Season 7 Episode 3
Had everything- the Jack/Tony interrogation. Bill/Chloe coming back. Tony not being a terrorist. Chloe vs Janis. Chloe and Bill help Jack break Tony out of FBI. Jack driving a car through a wall with his head.

All totally EPIC
Old 05-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow you can actually choose a favorite episode. wow. I loved that episode as well...especially the Jack and Tony interrogation scene, everything Tony said to Jack was so true but then I love Jack/Tony working as a team!
Old 05-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Wow you can actually choose a favorite episode. wow. I loved that episode as well...especially the Jack and Tony interrogation scene, everything Tony said to Jack was so true but then I love Jack/Tony working as a team!
I mean it is soooo difficult to pick a favourite episode but that one always stands out in my mind- its just so awesome. But 24, IMO, never did a poor episode- I loved all of them.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Even all of them in Season 6?
Old 05-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Even all of them in Season 6?
Yup! Gotta love S6- I don't get the stick it gets- I think its brilliant
Old 05-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I understand it but I don't hate the season. I thought some stupid stuff happened..a lot.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not one scene in Season 6 that can make my favorite episode list period .

Season 5 From Jack in California white house with AAron , holding a knife to Walt cumming's eye , while Logan screaming for AAron to stop him and Aaron saying he won't do anything . Due to his loyalty with David palmer and Aaron understanding Logan had indirectly had palmer killed.

Final episode of Season 5 , where the memorial for Pres. Palmer was benign held and despite Jack not able to get logan to confess, he was able to sneak a pen that recorded everything . Took Martha to get him to admit in private .recording charles him admitting he had palmer killed .

The site of logan face when Secret Service watching Logan give a eulogy ,as they came to the stage took him away .Great stuff.

Season 7 Tony and Jack final showdown /tony admitting that Alan wilson had Michelle killed and she was pregnant at the time of her death . Great scene between two of the best on 24 .

Season 4 tony michelle reunion after she thought he was dead great stuff .

Season 5 Jack reunited with Audrey the first look the eyes meet my heart melted .

Final was end of Season 8 Chloe and Jack
Old 05-30-2011, 03:37 AM
New Fan

The best episodes have to be the following: the final hour from Season one; Season 3 6am-7am where Jack is ordered to kill Chapelle; and pretty much any episode from season 5
Old 05-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Season 5, every single episode is like magnificent . I remember the final hour of Season 1, just intense: great episode. I love Jack anger when he realized that Kim might be dead, he just lost it. David Palmer losing it against Sherry Palmer. that scene was just A M A z I N G
Old 05-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Season 5, every single episode is like magnificent . I remember the final hour of Season 1, just intense: great episode. I love Jack anger when he realized that Kim might be dead, he just lost it. David Palmer losing it against Sherry Palmer. that scene was just A M A z I N G
See in many ways, I prefer episode 23, purely because it gave the all time greatest 24 moment when it was revealed that Nina was the mole- I was stunned! I think that is still my all time favourite 24 moment- just because it showed for the first time how daring this show was!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Then you can take the alternate ending of Season one and Terri is found alive buy Jack and Kim ,all is happy with the world . That was one of the best alternate endings ,not sure if any other season had alternate ending .

There was talk end of Season 6 for Tony to show up outside Sec Hellers house as jack looked over the rocks . I had read ending spoilers and that was one of options having Tony and perhaps Logan or Aaron be together in van final shooter would be jack hears the van door opens it is Tony says to Jack Get in ,fade out clock ticks to 24:00

Carlos didn't really care for that type of return as he was also thought of to be back earlier in S-6 but like very late in the season .

Almeida's Army: you must know that carlos and keifer alone wrote the final 2 hrs of Season 7

They had shut down 24 production late October or early november for a 4 week re write Carols didn't like how his end of S-7 was written , it was his idea to add in the baby . Gordon and Kiefer gave him pretty much full creative control. Only Kiefer ,it was agreed could make changes , but kiefer had so much faith in carlos who is very creative . What we saw between the Jack and tony was great great stuff
Old 07-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know they wrote it on their own pretty much but I did know they had a lot of input, like Tony's son.

As for the alternate ending, there was another one for season 6 that they were considering- the return of Christopher Henderson...
Old 07-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Carlos and Kiefer did have input on there final scenes in S-7 ,Carlos had lot of input went with Kiefer to change and re write that Season 7 scene . They wrote it up gave to the writers to mix it into the episodes or perhaps ,like a few current TV shows ,some actors sit with writing team throw ideas at them .