Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2009, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 18 "Day 7: 1:00am-2:00am"/Kim returns

"Day 7: 1:00am-2:00am" - 9 \ 8c

JACK AND TONY ATTEMPT TO THWART THE ESCALATING TERROR ATTACK ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, APRIL 13, ON FOX

Kim Bauer (Guest Star Elisha Cuthbert) Returns

Jack Bauer endures the elements and fights on to prevent an attack that could change the country forever. As the catastrophic blow to the nation nears, Tony Almeida operates from the field and Kim Bauer (guest star Elisha Cuthbert), who was last seen in Season Five, returns. Meanwhile, the stakes are raised when the administration is faced with a blackmail scenario in the "1:00 AM-2:00 AM" episode of 24 airing Monday, April 13 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-718) (TV-14; V) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O' Brian, , Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Frank John Hughes as Tim Woods; Marci Michelle as Agent Marci; Rory Cochrane as Greg Seaton; Philip Anthony-Rodriguez as Tom Chapman; Gabriel Casseus as Galvez

Visit The 24 Site
Old 04-13-2009, 10:54 AM
MST Manager

WOOHOO!

I can't wait.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

for some reason I had her returning in two more weeks to finish out the last 5 episodes.
i expect some real heavy emotion tonight .
Old 04-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh man, I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited about tonight! I want to see Kim and Jack together, how sweet will that be? I expect some heavy emotion too and I can't wait - Jack really needs some love from his daughter! She hasn't seen him in ages and they didn't leave in such a good way. They need to see each other again and Jack needs to know he has Kim back in his life! Can't wait! Tonight's hour will be good! Hope everyone enjoys it!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:31 PM
New Fan

I still have to wait until tomorrow night to watch it, i cant wait and i have the tissues ready
Old 04-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

OMG! This show hasn't shocked me in so long, but yeah - freaking great job this time. Didn't see the ending coming. Is Kim only staying for one episode? That's kinda lame.

Still freaking over the ending. I couldn't believe it. My mom and I looked at eachother and were like "NO F---ING WAY!"
Old 04-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

first off Kim is in about 4 more episodes believe me she won't give up and if you go over to Elisha /Kim thread go back a few pages you will see some photos i posted of her on set.

Oh noo not Larry nooo but it was for Jeff (Larry) doing for Mighty Ducks 3 () Good way to go one moment I am almost in tears over Renee and Jack and Jack and Kim so emotional so intense (Elisha has stepped it up big time) Jack just breaking down in tears uncontrollable tears what has he done? Can he really tell his own daughter she can't do something for him . Jack has always put his family safety and that of others over his own life Now it is time for Jack to not stop Kim from trying to save him

Tony Tony Tony I actually cheered his turn , When Larry got shot several times even with a vest he was hurt bad but as the other guy approached i waited for a moment for a moment I figured Tony would just turn and shoot the guy in the head . When Larry, gurgling Blood ,looks up and Tony places his hand over Larry's nose and mouth thus killing him . not before saying "sorry Larry I really am"

This other Black Starkwood man has killed two FBI agents and is in possession of a chemical weapon in the form of what looks to be a fancy water gun instead it has white canister with the skull on it. Tony is the new bad guy in charge, but before all this he blew up all the chemical rockets Hodges has . tony has told the guy with the chemical weapon to hide till he calls .

all this going on after the Starkwood Compound is blown up Hodges .who is with President taylor in the White House , is arrested . As is Greg Seaton .Hodges 2nd in command and the one who double crossed Tony. But hodges doesn't know is Seaton got himself a pardon signed by Taylor so he will get out of jail.

Preview of next week #19 has tony doing something to make it look like he overtaken thus heading back into FBI with Jack and Renee .....
Old 04-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't been watching 24 [first hand] this season, but since I've known about Elisha/Kim's return for quite some time, I planned on watching all of her eps, since I'm a huge Jack/Kim fan. Tonight did not disappoint. The Jack/Kim reunion OWNED the entire ep for me! [Well, that ending with Tony was pretty jaw-dropping too, but since I haven't been watching, I have no idea just what that was about, lol.] Seriously though, JACK/KIM REUNION >>>>>>>>> 24!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, Keifer and Elisha reminded me just why these two are my all-time favorite father/daughter relationship ever depicted on-screen - they make it look so genuine and real. Even after all this time, they still have it! I felt so bad for Jack when he was talking to Renee, asking her just who the hell she thought she was, but when he brought up her bringing back the one person who would make his dying unbearable, I lost it. But omg, their reunion itself, I was a complete goner! They have so much love for each other, it's beyond beautiful! KIM'S TOTALLY GONNA SAVE JACK!!!!!!!!!!! I just know it! She can be just as stubborn [in a good way] as he can be, after all, she's a Bauer too.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

glad you like her ,last time in season 5, the reunion and chemistry wasn't there ,Could be the few episodes before Jack had returned tot CTU and reunited with Audrey that was very emotional .

Tonight she had a lot of power and emotion and yes I can't wait for more either. Somebody has to save jack and it has to be Kim . She will find way to convince him or do he will be so out of it they have to do it .
Old 04-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my god. I'm in shock! Shaking from the shock!

That was amazing!

First. I LOVE the Jack and Kim moment! So sweet! I love how she called him "Daddy" - I think that made it even more powerful than just calling him dad. She really misses him, trying to find him. She loves him. She misses him! Jack loves her so much! Seeing him cry made me so sad! He needs her! She needs him! He can't die!! And she'll save him I know it too!

But the end - oh my goodness! Did not see that coming! I have so many questions! Is Tony bad? Like EVIL EVIL bad? Has he been bad all along? Or is he "good"? Did he do it to stay undercover? Maybe is he still mad at the government, assuming Jack is gonna die, he wants revenge on them even more? What is going on? Is Tony behind everything? WHY!? WHY!?

Oh man, this is why 24 rocks! It gets you so into it, so angry, so tense, so wanting more! Why can't it be Monday again already?

SOOOOO wanting the next hour!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
glad you like her ,last time in season 5, the reunion and chemistry wasn't there ,Could be the few episodes before Jack had returned tot CTU and reunited with Audrey that was very emotional,
Well, I thought their chemistry was still there in their S5 reunion; it was just a different kind of chemistry. And I understood why at the time, given how betrayed Kim felt, and just how sorry Jack felt. But yeah...tonight's was just incredible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypaw (View Post)
First. I LOVE the Jack and Kim moment! So sweet! I love how she called him "Daddy" - I think that made it even more powerful than just calling him dad. She really misses him, trying to find him. She loves him. She misses him! Jack loves her so much! Seeing him cry made me so sad! He needs her! She needs him! He can't die!! And she'll save him I know it too!
I'm with you on the whole calling him 'daddy' thing. It made the scene even more powerful and just amazing. They are both such broken people [given the lives they have to deal with], but they're also both so strong and way too proud at times - not wanting each other to see them cry. And just like clock work, Jack did it again tonight. Gah, I just adore these two!
Old 04-14-2009, 09:38 AM
MST Manager

Ooo! I cannot wait to see it. I have always LOVED the Jack/Kim relationship. Kiefer/Elisha are just amazing together as father/daughter. It sounds like I am going to be a blubbering mess while watching this episode.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

OMFrickin' gosh!

WTH?????????????????? Nooooooooooooooooooo! Tony? TONY??????

That episode was suspenseful. I was like, they're going to find Tony out! They're going to get him!

And then the ending, where Tony KILLS Larry???????? I don't even know if I'm crying for Larry or for Tony!

Nooooooooooooo! He can't be evil! He just can't be!

And Kim and Jack were too!

Everything was making me break out in tears

But OMGosh it was sooooooooooooo good. I never saw it coming. It was insane! But it makes no sense. None whatsoever!

I can't ...I don't even have the words! The whole show masterfully planned. I can't describe how good this episode was, even though Tony 'turned' evil. Who knows....we haven't finished this 24 hrs yet!

Bravo to the writers for making it so enrapturing!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 04-14-2009, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

if Tony hadn't killed larry but still helped the guy with the weapon I would have figured he was still playing double agent. Last week when tony was saved by Seaton, Tony said it was about time. I didn't see into it .

perhaps it is just Tony can never forgive the goverment for what they didn't do to the killers of michelle and Palmer. But know he kills larry a Federal agent he is never getting his pardon .

Niki yes you will cry and feel for jack for everything he has done and now he sees his daughter loves him wants to be with him . Very emotional scene.

Last edited by Logan; 04-14-2009 at 11:23 AM
Old 04-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Did Kim ever break up with Chase? What happened with that? Did we ever find out?