Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 7: 11:00 pm - 12:00 Midnight Episode 16

"Day 7: 11:00 pm - 12:00 Mid" - 9 \ 8c

JACK BAUER AND THE ADMINISTRATION FACE HARROWING CIRCUMSTANCES AS THE NATION BRACES FOR AN ATTACK THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY FOREVER ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, MARCH 30, ON FOX

As a major development changes the game for the country and Jack Bauer, the FBI is forced to collaborate with other federal agencies. Theories tying Starkwood to Sangala emerge, and the imminent threat targeting the nation places thousands of lives at risk. Meanwhile, after the day's unthinkable setbacks, the administration seeks a new perspective in the "11:00 PM-Midnight" episode of 24 airing Monday, March 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-716) (TV-14; V) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O' Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Colm Feore as Henry Taylor, Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin, , Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Kevin Fry-Bowers as Cooper; Connor Trinneer as Carl Gadsen; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Cameron Daddo as Vice President Hayworth; Rory Cochrane as Greg Seaton; Stephen Jared as Greer
Old 03-28-2009, 10:15 PM
MST Manager

I'm ready.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watched a lot of Fox on Friday saw a few new promos, Jack is well ladies, almost naked !!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am SOOOO excited for tomorrow!!! Wooo can't wait!!!! Heehee, I saw that! He had a towl on - take it off Jack! Heeheee!!!

Excited for the next hour!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 24 Day

Old 03-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 24 day everyone!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 24 day

Old 03-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

took that idea from Grey's Anatomy board
Old 03-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

good news Tony is back with FBI helping them the guy who helped them got him self a Presidential pardon but lead them away form the container where the Deadly gas is ,t

Jack is infected he looks very sad when larry tells him he can't on on the mission . Due to him being ill and side effects could happen in the field .We find out the poison gas as made in Sangala by Starkwood

As we end The FBI is surrounded by Starkwood security and there is standoff of everyone weapons drawn .no shooting .

Tony was great and getting beat up Jonas walks up to him tony says yes Mr hodges letting him know he is fully aware who he is to get the better of hodges .

Jack is sad he is ill tony is told and looks upset Renee is almost in tears and she and Larry have great scene together hear to hear talk , very emotional Shows he cares for her a lot .
renee goes to talk to jack, he has no shirt on, she is taken back by his body scares he quickly covers it up. They talk briefly .

Oliva is chief of Staff and Tells Aaron pierce she wants him to be with her as agent and he can be reinstated from retirement . In looking for a new Chief of staff why not bring in Mike Novack !!

great episode since Keifer is signed for Season 8 and talking about plot ideas this illness keeps him alive till next year , The Dr said there is no cure for the toxin

Last edited by Logan; 03-30-2009 at 11:01 PM
Old 03-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Addicted Fan

It was a great episode. I really thought Rory cochran's character was going to help but noooo. I like him though, have liked him since Empire Records and when we he was Speedle on CSI Miami. Glad to see Renee out of holding and coordinating things again. Poor Jack. And what are they going to do now at Starkwood? Can't wait for next week!
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 03-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

looks to be a big standoff next week... Is Jack going to be ok (well he signed for season 8 and is already talking about it So jack lives)

11:00pm - 12:00am
The CDC arrives to test Jack and find out what he may have been contaminated with. He is not yet showing any symptoms. Jack tells them what little he can about the bioweapon. It will take 15 minutes to find out whether he's infected. In the meantime, he asks to be taken to the FBI.

The deadly canisters arrive at Starkwood -- as does the captured Tony Almeida. Hodges demands that the bioweapon be ready to deploy ASAP because two hours is too long. Tony is roughed up, and Hodges promises that he will get out of this alive if he talks. Tony keeps mum. Greg Seaton interrupts; he thinks the plan should be called off now that the government knows because it was supposed to be covert. Hodges angrily tells him to keep his doubts to himself.

At the White House, Olivia recommends a man named Rick Berman from the private sector to replace Ethan Kanin as Chief of Staff. President Taylor says that she wants Olivia to be the provisional Chief of Staff during the search. Olivia is reluctant, but accepts. Larry Moss calls the President to tell her that Jack is innocent, and that Starkwood was involved with today's terrorist attacks. They are preparing to strike right now, so Larry asks for permission to move on Starkwood immediately. The President calls for the Joint Chiefs to be assembled.

Larry releases Renee from holding because he wants her to be the one to debrief Jack. He apologizes for not trusting her, and she apologizes for not trusting him as well. Meanwhile, Olivia meets with Aaron Pierce and asks him to be the agent in charge of her security detail Although she will arrange for his reinstatement, he's reluctant. Before he can give a final answer, she's called into the meeting with the Joint Chiefs. The bioweapon has been identified as an agent that attacks the brain and nervous system and kills within a day or two. There is no cure. Unfortunately, there are no good and legal ways of moving on Starkwood with military force. It would take Congressional approval. The President insists on finding a way.

Tony continues to refuse to talk. Just as Stokes is about to shoot Tony, he is shot dead by Greg Seaton. Seaton thinks Hodges has lost his mind, and he frees Tony. The two sneak into Seaton's office, when Hodges calls. Seaton claims that Stokes is still trying to get Tony to talk. Hodges wants Seaton on deck, ASAP. As soon as Hodges is off the phone, they call Larry at the FBI. Seaton wants immunity in exchange for the location of the bioweapon canisters. Larry needs to run this by the President. While they are waiting, Larry updates Tony on Jack's condition.

In the CDC van en route to the FBI, the results of Jack's blood work come in. Jack reads the diagnosis, his face unreadable. He arrives at the FBI, where Renee is surprised to find that he's not in quarantine. Jack is indeed infected, but he's not contagious.

President Taylor and Olivia watch horrific footage recovered from Sangala of the bioweapon being tested on innocent people. The President is more resolved than ever to bring down Starkwood. Tim Woods, head of Homeland Security, along with Admiral Smith, bring the President into a secure internet conference with the FBI and Tony. Woods and Smith, upon hearing Seaton's story, concur that they may not get another chance. The President gives Larry authorization to move on Starkwood, and digitally signs Seaton's pardon. Seaton gives the location of the warehouse where the canisters are stored. It will take the FBI ten minutes to reach Starkwood. Renee asks Seaton to get Tony into the warehouse. Jack begs Larry to join them, but Larry can't risk Jack coming down with symptoms while he's in the field. Jack realizes that Larry is right.

Seaton takes Tony to the warehouse and recons via phone with Larry. Inside, Hodges and teams of security and scientists are working on the weapon. They're an hour away from being armed. Larry contacts Starkwood's air tower with an executive order to search that warehouse. Any interference will result in arrest. The air traffic controller lets them in.

Hodges, looking anxious, hears the helicopters approach. Larry has the doors blown open. The FBI team enters to find an empty warehouse. Larry demands to know where the weapons are, and Seaton claims he doesn't know. He says that Tony had threatened to kill him and he only told Tony what he wanted to hear. Larry isn't buying it, but there's nothing to be done but place Seaton under arrest. Hodges observes this scene via a security monitor. He and the weapons are in a completely different warehouse on the other side of the compound. Seaton's bought them some time. Now they just have the keep the FBI over there.

Larry leads the FBI out of the empty warehouse, determined to keep searching Starkwood, but he's met by a heavily-armed team led by Stokes, who is still alive after all. He says they cooperated with the FBI's demand to search this particular warehouse and now asks them to leave. They are on private property. As the groups take aim at one another, Stokes says that Starkwood will defend themselves against a hostile government that is trying to shut them down and will be within their legal rights to do so. If the FBI try to advance any farther, they will be fired upon. Larry doesn't answer. No one moves. No one blinks. It's a standoff.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:26 PM
New Fan

hi guys, my first post on this forum, awesum episode last night. Hopefully next week their should be a good battle at Starkwood.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome here ren_of_heaven please take a moment to check out our great 24 threads.board rules here http://www.fanforum.com/f109/ctu-hq-...09-a-62837501/

Feel free to post in as many topics if you feel a topic for this season needs to be posted and you do not see it here feel free to make a new post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Several 8 min Clips of the show for those who didnt or can't get it ,

recap of last weeks and first 6 min of hour 16

5 min in great scene with larry and Renee

jack learns he is infected

Jack being told by larry he cant go on the mission

Last edited by Logan; 04-01-2009 at 10:16 AM
Old 04-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

This episode is amazing. I can't wait till the next one. And this is what reminds me of why I loved 24 the 1st season. I wanted...no, NEEDED to see the next one.

Great story arc. My heart breaks for Jack. He CAN'T die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yes. I know he's coming back for next season. :

Still, we don't know in what capacity.

However in this episodes there are things that suspend disbelief. Like what the hell is Olivia doing as interim CoS? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?

I have loved this president they have presented us with. Cherry has done a marvelous job. But this mistake is of epic preportions.

I hate Olivia. Still do.

Love Tony. Love the stand off. Seriously I totally believed the guy was hesitating and did kill that guy and turned on Jonas. I can't believe they fooled us like that!

Brilliant.

Jack and Renee need to save the day. C'mon! Of course they do!

But serious kudos to Anne Wersching for that amazing performance when she found out Jack was infected. So subtle. But so powerful.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON