Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-29-2004, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Day 3: 4:00AM-5:00AM, Episode 316 Discussion

"Day 3: 4:00AM - 5:00AM", Episode #316.
Jack loosens his control of Amador in an attempt to learn who he is working for; CTU quarantines an entire hotel where one of the vials with the virus has been planted.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert, Dennis Haysbert, Carlos Bernard, Reiko Aylesworth, James Badge Dale, D.B. Woodside, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Zachray Quinto, Greg Ellis, Penny Johnson Jerald, Lothaire Bluteau, Jesse Borrego, Paul Blackthorne, Doug Savant, J.D. Cullum.
Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.

Original Airdate: March 30, 2004.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:35 PM
MST Manager

Yay! A new episode, finally. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Tell me about it! Poor Gael! I wonder if Michelle will be OK...
Old 03-30-2004, 10:22 PM
Total Fan

Ahhh so goood. Gael. Eh love him, but things dont look good for him.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

I agree Poor Gael, this episode is good, nice to have 24 on again.... still 20 mins left of the episode
Old 03-31-2004, 09:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

This was one of the best episodes of 24 ever and we have so many left compared to the rest of television shows with new episodes. They best not kill Michelle. Who will sexily nurse Tony's neck wound next season...I know we may have some volunteers around here but unless you get casted for the show probably not gonna happen. I was just starting to like Gael the past few episodes and now he seems to be toast.

Who is this jerk behind the virus?
Old 03-31-2004, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Damn had to be killing off the latino's on teh show, poor bastard Gael never had a chance. First tortured for no reason and now this.

Michelle gave me a chubby when she smoked that guy at the door. I love how she was in power.

Amador death was no surprise. I was, that guy is gonna smoke him like bacon, and he did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The Pres, damn let me down, freaking Sherry damn bitch.

Carlos
Old 03-31-2004, 10:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

When Sherry was talking to Palmer, I was like "This chick has some brass balls to blackmail the President of the United States. That is one evil chick." I was lovin' it.

I also loved it when Michelle smoked that guy like a pack of Marlboros. She warned the dude that if he tried to leave she'd shoot him. Dumbass didn't believe her. He had it coming. And since she did it in front of everyone, I'm betting that no one else tries it.

I'm kinda curious about how the virus will spread since that dude broke out the window. I guess the virus isn't containmed anymore. Although I'm not sure if they've established the rate at which the virus spreads in the open air. I mean, we know that it spreads pretty well when there's contact between an infected person and a non-infected person, but have they told us at what rate it spreads as an airborne irritant?

That scene where Amador got blown up was pretty cool. He should've seen that coming. I did.

--Mark Twain
Old 03-31-2004, 02:40 PM
Banned

Excellent episode! Especially the scenes featuring Michelle inside the hotel, and Palmer's showdown with Sherry.

Michelle is really showing some brass balls, in the past two episodes. This lady needs to be out in the field. As for Palmer - I hate to say this, but in a way Sherry was right. If he really didn't want Sherry to use underhanded methods to deal with that guy, he should have never sent for her in the first place. He knows how ruthless she could be. Hell, back in S1, she was willing to sacrifice Kim's life to the Draezens in order to prevent Palmer from looking like a fool, when the second assasination attempt had failed.
Old 03-31-2004, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo:
<STRONG> They best not kill Michelle. Who will sexily nurse Tony's neck wound next season...
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Eh if they kill her [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] That would be aweful to Tony, his last girlfriend turned out to be a mole, and now they might kill Michelle... eeeh.

Quote:
That scene where Amador got blown up was pretty cool. He should've seen that coming. I did.
I thought he was going to be shot, but I wasn't expecting an explosion.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Holy Schmock! that was a great episode. Actually I thought that the cliffhanger was less good than for the previous episode, but it was still good good good.

Is Stephen Saunders the guy one the boat in last season's finale that ordered the attempt on Palmer's life? I like his attitude, although he sure is a SOB with all his viruses.

I. Love. Michelle.
She had the guts to shoot that fellow, and considering the current situation, she does an excellent job, clean and cut. They better not kill her.
And poor Tony, that look on his face when he found out Michelle might have been exposed...

Sherry/the President/Wayne all annoy me. The whole 'will/won't I tell on her' storyline is way too predictable and really not thrilling.

Not like it's the first time I'm saying this but I really can't wait to see what's next [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

First time posting here. Started watching S1 dvds about a month ago and I just got totally hooked, so all I've been doing for the past few weeks is watch 24, and I'm all caught up now. And about the episode...

First off, Michelle is kicking some serious ass here. She is just insanely great. They're finally expanding her character! I so hope she's not gonna die. Can not be happening. She rocks, if you wanna get rid of a regular character, just get rid of the blonde cause it'd be a nice change (I mean, so far all the rocking brunettes got killed: Teri, Claudia, Nina)...If she dies, I'll be pissed for many different reasons. Among others, I was hoping for some Tony/Michelle make up sex at CTU at some point after so much coldness, you know, like in Chapelle's office or something, but nope, she had to go out in the field and most importantly, Tony didn't freaking tell her "Be careful" before she left! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Okay, must be a retard or something, but I so didn't see the Amador blowing up coming. I still haven't learned, I'm still too naive [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cause well, it was obvious.

About the virus. Broken window ? Doesn't the virus spread through air in like a nanosecond with accelerating symptoms and apparentely really painful and horrible ones since the guys wants to get shot? Now, if 24's going to end with LA being all decimated, that would be a twist!

Didn't care much for Palmer's storyline, it just doesn't interest me, always the same thing. Before the handicap guy got killed, it could've been less boring, but now, it's so really not interesting. But Sherry can be an entertaining bitch, so we'll see what happens next.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Well I did'nt see the blowing up of Amador coming either. So that makes two of us. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm not at all interested in the Presidents storyline this season. I loved Sherri Palmer in season 1 and 2 but we've seen this kind of stuff from her before.

Michelle kicks butttttttt.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 04-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>
I'm not at all interested in the Presidents storyline this season. I loved Sherri Palmer in season 1 and 2 but we've seen this kind of stuff from her before.</STRONG>
Oh I know. It just boring. Hopefully it will be getting more interesting soon.

I was really suprised when Palmer lied to the detective. He always seems to do the right thing, and it was shocking that he didnt this time.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Banned

Considering Palmer's past actions, why do everyone believe that Palmer would always "do the right thing"? He is . . . first and foremost, a politician. A politician who managed to make it to the White House. This is also the guy who ordered the National Security Advisor to be tortured in Season 2; and was willing to seek Sherry's help to deal with Milliken using every means possible. His last decision had backfired in his face and in order to save his Presidency, he compromised himself. Not really surprised by his actions.

However, I do have a question about Michelle. Why did she killed the guy? Why didn't she simply shoot him in the legs or something, to stop him from leaving the hotel?