Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

H

Time jump is to start for ep 9 .. I read a press release for Ep 9 ., but nothing on any time change . For a " spoiler " no mention of what happens in episode eight..

here is updated interview on time jump but no real details no spolier ..also remrks on if 24 should have another season, would Yvonne step up if Kiefer no longer wanted to play the role ..

Quote:
24 Boss: Time Jump Is Coming -- Plus, Might Jack Pass the Baton to Kate?
By Matt Webb Mitovich / June 13 2014, 11:31 AM PDT

Jack Bauer’s latest terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day will span a full 24 hours… dammit.
Thus far on Fox’s 24: Live Another Day (Mondays at 9/8c), events have, as is tradition, “occurred in real time” — meaning, only seven hours have elapsed to date, with 17 more to pass across five more episodes.
But every one of those 17 hours will be accounted for by the time the finale fades to black on July 14, executive producer Howard Gordon confirmed for TVLine during a Friday conference call.
VIDEO | 24 Sneak Peek: Will Margot Al-Harazi Actually Call Off the Drone Strike?
Gordon however would not elaborate on the nature of the time jump (e.g. Does someone take a plane flight somewhere?) or whether there would be multiple skips in time over the coming five episodes. “We’ve been sworn to secrecy,” he hedged.
TVLine also asked Gordon and series co-creator Robert Cochran if, should 24 return again in one form or another, Kiefer Sutherland might pass the baton, leaving, say, Yvonne Strahovksi’s spunky Kate Morgan to fight the next good fight.
“I think it’s a possibility,” Cochran allowed. “There are no specific plans right now, but that’s the kind of thing we’d consider.” Added Gordon: “The format itself is very sturdy and with the right story it can be compelling. So if a [Jack-free] story presented itself to us, we would be open to it.”
All of which leads to the larger question: Could there be more 24 in Fox’s future? “We learned to never say never,” Gordon said during the call, “but I think everyone is feeling the appropriate bruises and wear-and-tear that the show takes. So right now is probably not the best time to answer that question

Last edited by Logan; 06-13-2014 at 01:45 PM
Old 06-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well if Kate Morgan was to be a lead character, they should just make a 24 Spinoff show, the original 24... the main character should always be Jack Bauer!

Thanks for posting that.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is popualr and i am sure has other projects lined uo to do . so if and big if 24 has another season , if They want Yvonne as the lead , one would think they have to make a deal soon , As with any other charecture that might have the same roles. now of course many of the actors on the show work out of UK .
Old 06-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

SPOILER ALERT: Now’s your last chance to turn back…
Spoiler:
Old 06-24-2014, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Matt! I appreciate your huge spoiler warning.
I didn't read it of course though.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Update on time jump , no plot spoilers

Saw the banner thought you guys like it
Old 06-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love the banner! if more 24 fans were on this board, I'd make a spoiler thread with that banner just for you!
Old 12-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Saturday I was feeling a bit off colour so I decided to watch LAD this weekend. It stands up well, and better watching it in one or two sittings then it does over 12 weeks, as you have the momentum of seeing it unfold hour by hour. I still say it's better than 8 and maybe 2, but my reservations on the series (plausibility, time jumps, Chloe, supporting characters etc) remain. I mean, what was the point in keeping Jordan alive one more episode? I mean, you cast Stephen Fry as the British PM and Colin Salmon as Heller's army general, and they both act as little more than cameos. Seriously under utilised. However, the two things that stand out: Kiefer and William Devane are absolutely superb and deserve Emmys.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I probably won't re-watch it for awhile.
I'm happy you loved the re-watch more than the first time watching it in a 12-week span.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I must say of all the year in review , I saw very little about 24LAD . Kim Raver / Audrey got a few mentions in shocking TV deaths of 2014 . Glad I don't watch the show 100, that show had like 5 characters on the shocking death lists .

I know all of us where Happy to get 24 back on our TV ! We can only hope for " one more season"
Old 01-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
I must say of all the year in review , I saw very little about 24LAD . Kim Raver / Audrey got a few mentions in shocking TV deaths of 2014 . Glad I don't watch the show 100, that show had like 5 characters on the shocking death lists .

I know all of us where Happy to get 24 back on our TV ! We can only hope for " one more season"

I plan on watching the 100.
I'm happy to have 24 back but it'd be nice to get more news soon but if 24 returns, please no more pointless deaths just to make Jack Bauer life more miserable... it just doesn't work for me anymore.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was funny that "100" had all these deaths .. like 24 Pile up the bodies ! Oh Chang Zii got a mention for shocking death
Old 01-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It was funny that "100" had all these deaths .. like 24 Pile up the bodies ! Oh Chang Zii got a mention for shocking death

At this point 24 deaths isn't even shocking to me though... the last time I was truly shocked about a death was Season 5. Or early Season 6. Well probably Season 7 when Tony shocked us all.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Audrey was a shocking, as we thought Heller was dead , thus we figured couldnt kill the Pres and his Daughter in the same 24 hr ..

Renee we had heard the rumors and her death was sad for me ...
Old 01-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Audrey was a shocking, as we thought Heller was dead , thus we figured couldnt kill the Pres and his Daughter in the same 24 hr ..

Renee we had heard the rumors and her death was sad for me ...

Well the sounding clockdown gave Heller's fake out death away. I predicted Audrey would get shot before it happened so when it happened I was like... I didn't feel anything besides how pointless it was.

I never heard rumors about it cause I never look at spoilers or anything so her death just frustrated me more than shocked me.