Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

24 day 7 Episode 21 4 AM -5 AM

-- "24" -- (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

TIME IS TICKING AWAY FOR JACK BAUER ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, MAY 4, ON FOX

While lives remain on the line, an emotional Chloe copes with the declining conditions. With only a few hours left in Jack Bauer's day, the situation worsens when the politicking inside the White House corners the divided administration in the "Day 7: 4:00 AM-5:00 AM" episode of 24 airing Monday, May 4 2009 .

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O' Brian, J Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer,Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; S; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Will Patton as Alan Wilson; Karim Price as Med Tech; Gabriel Casseus as Galvez; Carlo Rota as Morris O'Brian

Preview

Last edited by Logan; 05-03-2009 at 10:21 AM
Old 05-03-2009, 02:47 PM
New Fan

Is that an official cast list? so Elisha is no longer a guest star? she must be playing a bigger part now
Old 05-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I edited the names out of those who died in the season or like Sean Hillenger FBI mole, done with the show . I put Sprague Grayden and Elisha in regular cast list ,just cuts down on a lot of names .
Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 AM
New Fan

Aww you got my hopes up lol
Old 05-04-2009, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait for the new episode tonight

Old 05-04-2009, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Terri 01 cant give away much, frankly do not know much about the end, Since fox announced Season 8 has Jack and Renee in it Means he survives to live another day .

Kim will be a big focal point during these last few episodes ,so she may not be in every scene she will have something to do with her father getting well she has to .

Happy Day
Old 05-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HOLY CRAP That explosion just came out of nowhere HE WAS INSIDE

OLIVA is in deep deep trouble she said no but they did it anyway

More later

Jack was too mellow, then he yelled I felt better !!
Old 05-04-2009, 08:33 PM
MST Manager

Sounds like another good one.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We are past west coast time so the big death was Oliva calling in a hit on Johas hodgas who was given a new name and to be transfered with a new life. Oliva had the bank transfer ready, She didn't send the payment to the assassin account .so she thought the hit was off

Hodges is put in a van, the Secret Service/ Federal Marshall goes to get the papers signed for transfer and Bam out of the blue the van is blown up hodges inside last shot he was looking at a photo of his "daughter and wife" .

So now the White house knows it had to be inside job, Oliva is screwed was all in panic AAron kinda heard her getting upset on the cell, he knows something isn't right.

Tony and Renee find the location that tony had just been at ,save the brother but he almost kills the one of Tony's goons.

Very early on a very emotional scene with Jack and Chloe.

Jack had a interesting conversation with a muslim leader ,some yelling no violence .

Now they have to find tony and the weapon and maybe just maybe save the innocent muslim. although knowing how it is all going the guy will be killed, cause he will no longer needed by Tony .

Chloe good to have her back and being the computer genius she is found out the web sites and video, that Tony made this guy do where all done in last 30 min. maybe she can backtrack to the woman's server .

The chase and race for time only 2 more weeks 3 more hours !
Old 05-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

complete episode Thru TV guide/Hulu not sure if it works outside US

24 Recaps

Full recap of Episode 21 Fox.com

4:00am - 5:00am
As Cara rehead(The phony blonde attorney that went to the white house) puts Jihadist propaganda on Jibraan's computer, Tony forces him to read a terrorist statement in front of a camera or he and his brother will be killed. Tony keeps promising him that if he does as he's told, he'll live through this. Two cops come by, called by the neighbors about the noise. With Tony holding him at gunpoint behind the door, Jibraan tells them it was just noisy, drunken friends who he sent away.

Chloe isn't finding any chatter on the CTU servers. Jack has her expand the search by checking on all Muslims in the D.C. Metro area. Janis protests this racial profiling, but Jack says there is no other choice. Jack forgets what he's saying mid-sentence, and Janis realizes that Jack hasn't told her about his illness. She confronts Jack as he injects himself. He confesses that he only has a day or two left to live, but that's not important. He's accepted it, and he wants everyone focused on doing their job.

They get back to work, and Chloe finds that $2 million from the account of a Muslim Relief organization has been transferred over the last six months to the account of a Jibraan Al-Zarian, whose web account shows he's been looking at Jihadist propaganda. His visa has expired, so they don't have an address, but his INS form lists a personal contact -- Muhtadi Gohar is the Imam at a Georgetown mosque. Jack insists on going with Renee to talk to the Imam. He has to see this through.

Olivia meets with Martin Collier, who is taken aback that she wants him to "take care of" Jonas Hodges. He warns her that once she does this, she'll have to live with it the rest of her life. Olivia doesn't want any lectures about conscience from him, and she promises him a White House staff position in return. He agrees to her plan. Meanwhile, U.S. Marshal Sullivan gives Jonas a dossier about his new identity. Hodges is incensed at Sullivan's attitude towards him. Hodges throws the dossier at him as he leaves.

Jack and Renee talk to Gohar, the Imam, who recognizes Jack from his hearing on television. Gohar won't reveal Jibraan's address and insists that Jibraan is an innocent man. Janis calls with the address. It was found on the police report of the domestic disturbance call at Jibraan's home. Jack forces Gohar to come with them so that he can't warn Jibraan that they are coming.

Tony coerces Jibraan to announce to his brother Hamid that he is a terrorist. They need Hamid to tell the police later that his brother was an extremist. By convincing Hamid of this, Jibraan will be saving his life. Hamid, disbelieving at first, spits in Jibraan's face. Cara's concerned that Hamid isn't really convinced, but Tony says if he's not yet, he will be after the attack.

Olivia talks to a hired assassin Martin over the phone. He wants her to transfer the $250 million payment. She hangs up, goes to her computer and then hesitates. Will she click "Execute" or "Cancel?" Aaron Pierce enters with news that the President has had her father transferred to the White House for his safety because of the possible bioweapon attack. Olivia says she'll be there in a moment. She finally clicks on "Cancel" and calls Martin's voicemail to say that she couldn't go through with it.

Olivia joins her mother at her father's bedside and the two have an emotional reunion. The President tells Henry she's not sure her d?tente with Olivia is holding, but Olivia says that she understands now how hard it is for a leader to make decisions. Olivia knows how painful the decision to let Hodges get off easy was. Henry happily watches his wife and daughter reconcile.

As Jack and Renee speed towards Jibraan's home, Chloe calls. She's found that the time stamps on the money transfers and Jibraan's web browsing history were faked. All were created thirty minutes ago. He's being framed. Jack tells Gohar the news and uncuffs him. Gohar is surprised that the authorities would admit to being wrong, and tells Jack that he forgives him. Gohar hopes that Jack will at least forgive himself. "I gave up on that a long time ago," says Jack. Gohar answers that it is never too late to turn towards God.

Sullivan, getting ready to transport Hodges to his new life, refers to him by his new name -- Mr. Tippett. Hodges is looking at photos of his family, but Sullivan confiscates them. He cannot keep anything that would tie him to his old life. Hodges asks Sullivan if he likes his job because he doesn't appear to be someone satisfied ferrying around prisoners. Sullivan says he doesn't plan to have this job his whole life. Hodges approves, and says he doesn't intend to be Mr. Tippett forever either. Hodges is bundled into an SUV. Once he's alone in the back seat, Hodges retrieves a photo of his wife and daughter from his shirt. While Sullivan fills out paperwork with an FBI guard, the SUV suddenly explodes in a fiery blast, killing Hodges instantly.

Tim Woods reports to President Taylor and Olivia about the status of Jack's mission. A call comes in that Hodges was killed by a car bomb. Woods says that this must have been an inside job. Olivia ducks out and makes a panicked call to Martin, who tells her to calm down and stop talking about this over the phone. He wants to meet with her in Pershing Park as soon as she can get there.

Jack, Renee and Gohar arrive at Jibraan's home, where a SWAT team is already staked out. A hostile is holding a man hostage. Gohar identifies the bound man as Hamid. They're holding Hamid as leverage, which means that the attack is probably already in motion. The hostile inside is their last chance to find out where and when the attack is taking place.

Jack leads the team inside, where a flash grenade distracts the hostile. He tries to take Hamid hostage, but Hamid moves quickly, smashing a mirror and driving a shard into the man's neck. Jack shouts at him to stop. They need this man alive to find out where to find Jibraan. Hamid relents and Jack calls for a medic.

As Cara works with a weapons engineer to prime the bioweapon, Tony drags Jibraan into the back of a mobile unit with some other operatives. The attack will happen in the next ten or fifteen minutes. The computer screens are showing live footage from a subway platform as early morning commuters board a train. "What are you going to have me do?" asks Jibraan. "You'll find out," says Tony.

Last edited by Logan; 05-05-2009 at 07:10 PM
Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 PM
New Fan

Well my cable kept cutting off because we had bad storms last night. But as I was watching the episode, I thought it was mediocre. Then I watched the whole episode online. And after watching it again, it was better than I thought. Mediocre doesn't necessarily mean "horrible." I think it was just a plot development episode like several others this season. I also have to say that sometimes I find that when I initially watch an episode I don't think it's great, but after watching it again, it's better than I thought. There have been several episodes this season in particular that it's true for me.

I REALLY liked the scene between Chloe and Jack. Mary Lynn reached down into her gut and pulled some great emotional feelings. Kiefer and MaryLynn played that very well.

I still think the way Hodges went out was meh...OK....I didn't see it happen, but if it has to end here, OK. Next stop for Jon Voight should be the Emmy for Best Actor in a Guest Role. We'll see.

I've said several times that characters often say so much by saying nothing. Aaron's glances at Olivia when she was talking to Martin, and to the killer at the other end of the phone say so much. Kasia brought up in the debrief that she wondered if Aaron had anything to do with it. Maybe. I have nothing to go on with that, but I will say maybe and leave it at that. More likely the cabal got into the FBI somehow.

The stuff with Tony and the Muslim guy who's name escapes me now (long day at work and I'm brain dead) was interesting. A lot of it was similiar to Marwan making a tape and Juma forcing President Tahylor to make a statement.

I think we're going to be ramping up toward the season finale, for sure.

7/10

By the way, I have a feeling that things will not be resolved this season--I feel a big cliffhanger is coming that will carry into season 8. Just a hunch.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Could be since 24 timeline is 6 weeks between seasons , So Next January 2010 we watch Jack still around 6 weeks later. Not sure if he is going to be in new CTU .

preview clip for Ep 22 Then one more week 2 full hours ;;Check out the Carlos Bernard thread he talks about Tony ,interview was done Monday
Old 05-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi I already spoke to Matt a couple of times. I usually only post on the ER board here at FF, but I'm currently watching 24 right now because my favourite actor - Leland - is guest starring as Martin. Loved 7.21 even more than 7.20 because he had even more screen time. Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hello

Grissom: The best intentions are fraught with disappointment.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

always welcome to talk about anyone on the show .actor actress you enjoy.

Yes he has some type of powerful connection to be able to set up a hit on a person in FBI custody .

He and Olivia have had dealings in the past. So next episode he will meet with Olivia to calm her down.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the episode was okay! the think I liked was he Cloe/Jack scene, INTENSE!

I still can't believe Tony is manipulating an innocent guy...