Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

24 Day 7 Episode 19 2 AM -3 AM

"Day 7: 2:00 am - 3:00 am" - 9 \ 8c

-- "24" -- (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

JACK BAUER'S DAY TAKES A TURN FOR THE WORSE ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, APRIL 20, ON FOX

As the nation remains vulnerable, Jack Bauer endures the worsening pathogen pain. The FBI deals with recent deadly developments while matters involving key players takes this day into a unexpected direction in the "Day 7: 2:00 AM-3:00 AM" episode of 24 airing Monday, April 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O' Brian, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, , Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Will Patton as Alan Wilson; Karim Price as Med Tech; Gabriel Casseus as Galvez; Kathryn Gordon as Patricia

Edited out names of cast members no longer on the show only left Larry because this episode will deal with his death and what happened
Old 04-18-2009, 10:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

YEAH! I am so excited about Monday night! =D Last hour had me wanting to know SOOOO much more! I hope Chloe's back, and Morris too, cause it's been AWHILE. Can't want to see more Jack/Kim moments! I SOOO want to see what Tony is up too!! I don't want the weekend to end, but I REALLY want to see the next hour in 24!!
Old 04-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Morris is done for the season but chloe should be back in full computer nerd way ~!~!
Old 04-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe, I'm still holding out for one more Chloe, Morris and Prescott scene. Don't know why I want to so much - I love their cute family! Heehee! But yeah she is SOO coming back in FULL computer nerd WAY!

Really excited! Glad I have one more day off school..but a part of me wishes it was Monday anyway! So excited! That's why 24 is the BEST! It makes you want MORE and more!
Old 04-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jaypaw who is animai / \video game pic in you're avatar ?

I think that was it as far as the family bit Chloe I think is back Monday Jack will insist on it .

She is already listed in the next 2 episode preview from fox

look forward to more kim as seen in the preview, Renee, before she finds out Larry is dead, Kim tells her she is leaving ,tell kim she has to stay . Her or Jack that has her stay I think Renee does !!!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played the games before, my friends have and showed me a lot from the games. =D They are really cool. I love Roxas..have to get an icon of him.. <3

Ah, I can always hope! Glad she's listed, Jack will need her!

I am looking forward to that too! I hope Kim will stay, who will convince her? Renee and Kim together will convince Jack that he has to let Kim help!

Oh I so wanna see more Tony! I'm still mad at him though. XD!
Old 04-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for the epi and more Jack/Kim interractions!

Old 04-19-2009, 02:55 AM
New Fan

It's gotten to the point for me that it's almost unbearable to wait another week for an episode of 24.

And after last week's episode.....everyone take a deep breath.......enjoy the ride!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Me too! Let's hope for good Kim/Jack moments!

And I agree! It is unbearable!! 1 hour isn't long enough! Yep, let's enjoy tomorrow's ride!!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustABill (View Post)
It's gotten to the point for me that it's almost unbearable to wait another week for an episode of 24.

And after last week's episode.....everyone take a deep breath.......enjoy the ride!
this tidbit from Ain't It cool news funny reamark about Tony being evil

Quote:
Have Nina Myers’ juices of evil finally taken hold of The Soul Patch’s brain? (Great Line)

The original teleplay for tonight’s episode was scrapped back in September. Showrunner Howard Gordon wasn’t happy with the scripting for the last six hours of Jack Bauer’s day in D.C., so he shut down production for more than three weeks.

"The only, only, only concern at all is getting it right," Gordon told Entertainment Weekly at the time. "Our feeling was this: We're so happy with what we've done so far, and to the extent that we had that luxury [of time], we said, 'Why not make it as good as we could?'"

It’s hard to imagine now, but producers reportedly came very close to setting season seven in New York before settling on D.C.... strange indeed . NY hs so many movies and Tv shows filmed there I would think it would be tough finding days to fit in you're filming.

having gone thru a few seasons of crazy 24 episodes I know the feeling .

try being a new fan get the box set(s) you cant stop. you have to go onto the next disc .

Tony, not a spoiler,as far as previews and information is there all the way to end of the season. Even the spoilers don't give away anyone's fate .

frankly I don't want to know if Tony Aaron , Oliva or even Hodges surrvies

Last edited by Logan; 04-20-2009 at 12:38 PM
Old 04-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tony is the baddest bastard, I really think the line of has he channeled nina is correct. Watching as sick Jack, who has figured him out, and then watches as Jack goes into a seizure but tony has taken Jacks medicine watching as Jack squirms unable to talk .

Kim ,we see the her husband and Baby Terri via a phone call . Kim is on the way to the airport. But knowing she stays around something changes her mind , Her husband asks Kim if Jack knows about the baby, she says it was to hard .

Jonas Hodgas has induced heart attack,with a capsule given to him by his fake female lawyer .

Tony was so bad he made sure the operative he is running, makes sure the FBI goes to Bld wired to explode ,thus killing say 12-15 FBI .

Great explosive episode as we get to Episode 20 it only gets crazier

Next week Jack and hodges have a chat in the hospital most likely to find out who tony is working for .
Old 04-21-2009, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Last night was okay.

I love watching Tony as evil. He is ruthless! I can't wait to see more scenes between him and Jack.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Tony taking Jack's meds like that was so wrong.
Tony's a damn good bad guy!
And Baby Terri ~ Awww.
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 04-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great hour last night!!! Tony is horrible....he didn't have to torture Jack like that..taunting him and everything! Disgusting! Tony's a coward! Now Jack knows, so happy about that! Just wait until Jack next catches Tony! He really is gonna stay dead this time..if Jack gets near him any time soon! Poor Renee, she was trying hard to be tough. It must be hard to lose Larry, they were close. Jack understands.

I was sad Chloe wasn't it in. But I hear for sure she'll be in the next one and the ones after. Good. Jack's gonna need her help! Wait until she learns how Tony tricked them all! Hopefully she'll make up for hours she lost helping out. I hear we have more rivalry between her and Janis eventually..

Kim's baby, ZOMG ADORABLE! SO CUTE! JACK HAS TO FIND OUT HE IS A GRANDPA! HE HAS A GRANDCHILD! SO CUTE! Her husband looks pretty sweet, she's really lucky then, to end up with a nice guy. Baby Teri. Beautiful! Wait until Jack finds out, cause she will have to tell him sooner or later! So cute, so cute, so cute. <3 Why do they have to be in LA? Jack needs to meet her!

And can't believe crazy Hodges actually has a family they can threaten! He really seemed to want to protect them..taking the pill...

So many people are involved! Crazy!

I want to see more so much. The waiting is so HARD. Worth it every time but hard.

Can't wait!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am wondering if hodges took the whole pill. Based on the conversation with the fake blonde/lawyer she said take the pill and his death will seem natural . So I assume he took only like 1/4 of the pill . No spoilers but I think Hodges is going to cooperate with Jack and the Feds .