Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Good Wife - Moderator Opening Announcement

Hi everyone!

We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you'd like to apply for this position, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board. Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on June 23rd. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to for your eyes.

Please don't use this thread as a “campaign thread” for someone you think should get the position, because we want everyone that's interested in the position to apply.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Best of luck to all applicants!

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-12-2016, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck!
Old 06-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'm assuming it's Kiki the one who's stepping down. I had no idea, so sad to see her go

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 06-13-2016, 05:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
I'm assuming it's Kiki the one who's stepping down. I had no idea, so sad to see her go
Same :o
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It is. She's not been around much and she's involved with campaigning so timing is bad.

We were thinking of closing the board last month already anyway. I think this month is our last.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I think this month is our last.
Bc of the post count or because you want to close it down?

There's not much to be done, sadly. This board had a long run. I've considered applying but, is it salvageable? I will be here until the very end but I don't think I can fill the position.

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 06-13-2016 at 07:36 PM
Old 06-13-2016, 07:29 PM
Supreme Fan

I'd apply, but I don't think the forum will last much longer as has been mentioned. There are only 3-4 active users these days, so I doubt things will improve. Would be nice if we had more people here though, then we'd have a fighting chance
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Do we need another Mod though? I think Fluff has been doing great, and I've seen some boards with only one Mod. I can apply if you want me to, Fluff.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Do we need another Mod though? I think Fluff has been doing great, and I've seen some boards with only one Mod. I can apply if you want me to, Fluff.
It's not the board is flooded and Carla has been doing great, so another mod seems weird, especially considering the board will be closed soon anyway. I'd support you though
Old 06-14-2016, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Carla does a wonderful job here, and technically the board probably could do with only one mod, but we like all boards to have two moderators whenever possible, things come up, sometimes you can't post, it's nice to have a second mod to count on.

Quote:
This board had a long run. I've considered applying but, is it salvageable?
Any board is salvageable. If you look around at some of the other boards, they only have a handful of people and are still doing good. Like the Young Americans board for example, 6 episodes...and over a decade later still here. The Heath board, sadly nothing new to post about but it keeps getting decent numbers.

Not all boards can be saved, but they're all worth the fight, so don't throw in the towel just yet , if any of you want to apply, give it a try!

Good Luck!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-14-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not giving up on this board just yet. I think it was supposed to close down at the end of May and we're still having activity in the late middle part of June. With the spinoff there's been some posting. I understand if the board doesn't make it in the long run, but I'd love to see what becomes of it in the coming months.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-15-2016, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think we'll go further than the end of the month.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-16-2016, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I don't think we'll go further than the end of the month.
I'm sure we will get through it