Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

So last episode for Kalinda or not?

Archie would have tweeted no? If not the writers (they're at least going to pretend they care, right?)

As for Alicia/Kalinda, no surprise and if there's more coming, I hope JM brings her A game because even in that obvious flashback thing, it wasn't doing it for me

Quote:
Kind of?
right? they should have used special effects or something. It was even faker than the Palm Treegate in that episode from s2 with the obvious blue screen

Quote:
I feel broken inside honestly. This show should be embarrassed of themselves for what they did to A/K. This is such BS. That ending killed me, I feel like staying in bed all day.
awww boo don't get sad, get mad. Tell the writers how you feel.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Last edited by Gelfling; 04-27-2015 at 11:48 AM
Old 04-27-2015, 12:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)

All in all, one of the best episodes this season.
Agree, finally a good episode again. The entire campagne story was pretty boring IMO and I was hoping she would lose the race. It was just not the right thing for her to do. Not sure how I like her being friendly with Peter again. Hope that is no direction they want to hint to. If they stay friends like that I'm content, but please not more.

I liked her breakdown at the end of the episode. I like her showing emotions when she usually tries to be so strong. I don't think it had only to do with Kalinda's messge. Rther it was the last straw. She just lost everything she had worked for in the last 6 years. The race must have been hard and exausting, she was in demand every second. People looked up to her. and she prepared for the job. and now she has no duties anymore. No nothing. And she can't go back to her old job either. That's where she stands now. After all she went through the last seasons. She also lost Will and now Kalinda says goodbye too. Even if they hadn't been best friends anymore, it's again a change. My bet is the note just says "I'm sorry for everything. I have to leave. Goodbye" or something like that. Did Kalinda ever apology to her about Peter? I can#t remember. I think she just explained. I don't think Alicia should have been angry with her anymore but their friendship never recovered from it and the way kalinda looked at that picture they took together suggest that it was an emotional reason why kalinda was at her place.

*Sigh* if Will could just be there it would make it all so much easier.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzzar (View Post)
Agree, finally a good episode again. The entire campagne story was pretty boring IMO and I was hoping she would lose the race. It was just not the right thing for her to do. Not sure how I like her being friendly with Peter again. Hope that is no direction they want to hint to. If they stay friends like that I'm content, but please not more.

I liked her breakdown at the end of the episode. I like her showing emotions when she usually tries to be so strong. I don't think it had only to do with Kalinda's messge. Rther it was the last straw. She just lost everything she had worked for in the last 6 years. The race must have been hard and exausting, she was in demand every second. People looked up to her. and she prepared for the job. and now she has no duties anymore. No nothing. And she can't go back to her old job either. That's where she stands now. After all she went through the last seasons. She also lost Will and now Kalinda says goodbye too. Even if they hadn't been best friends anymore, it's again a change. My bet is the note just says "I'm sorry for everything. I have to leave. Goodbye" or something like that. Did Kalinda ever apology to her about Peter? I can#t remember. I think she just explained. I don't think Alicia should have been angry with her anymore but their friendship never recovered from it and the way kalinda looked at that picture they took together suggest that it was an emotional reason why kalinda was at her place.

*Sigh* if Will could just be there it would make it all so much easier.
Kalinda apologized multiple times I think.

Well, strange thing is....IF Alicia would have been consistent when she broke down their friendship at the end of S2 I don't think many people would have had issues with them not interacting again, or only per phone. The thing that I don't like is that they made Alicia act as she had forgiven Kalinda in S3...and then they just stopped sharing the screen mid season 4. Out of nowhere imo.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)

Well, strange thing is....IF Alicia would have been consistent when she broke down their friendship at the end of S2 I don't think many people would have had issues with them not interacting again, or only per phone. The thing that I don't like is that they made Alicia act as she had forgiven Kalinda in S3...and then they just stopped sharing the screen mid season 4. Out of nowhere imo.
Yes that was really strange how they stopped sharing screen completely. It came out of nowhere and we never got an explaination because like you say, they had started to warm up again. So when in the last episodes they started to talk again I was pretty happy to see a change. The show lost so much charm without the A/K and A/W dynamic.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy1984 (View Post)
This episode was so sad to watch- poor Kalinda. I felt for Cary too. I'm not sure about their romantic relationship, but I did always get that they had a special connection.

- Mel
Old 04-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I liked her breakdown at the end of the episode. I like her showing emotions when she usually tries to be so strong. I don't think it had only to do with Kalinda's messge. Rther it was the last straw.
Yeah because everything is always about Alicia

Quote:
yep. For the good it did, she could have just said **** off

Quote:
The show lost so much charm without the A/K and A/W dynamic.
The show has been bent on turning everything into drama, even the one things that shouldn't. A/K, A/W, even Cary and Kalinda were so fun and got turned into this unwatchable mess

By the way... is that what RK said would be surprising?

Old 04-27-2015, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

Why bother having a ensemble cast? Ugh

- Mel
Old 04-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Why bother having a ensemble cast? Ugh
I'm sad that Kalinda is leaving but I pity the ones staying more. Poor Matt and poor Christine.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm sad that Kalinda is leaving but I pity the ones staying more. Poor Matt and poor Christine.
I'm happy for Archie, but Kalinda was the glue of this show. Will was before her. Alicia can't be trusted and I can't stand how they kiss her ass.

- Mel
Old 04-27-2015, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm happy for Archie, but Kalinda was the glue of this show. Will was before her.
I really don't know how they'll go on without both of them. I know it's not really an ensemble show but they still need people around Alicia.

Old 04-27-2015, 07:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternityroad (View Post)
THIS:

Could also be a series finale, but I am such a cynic!
For me, this is the series finale. Kalinda was my focal point, my reason for watching.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:22 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Kind of it's true. Of course she's the show's focus so I don't mind focusing on her when everything breaks down. What they'll do without Kalinda and Will in the next season I have absolutely no idea. But I doubt it will be any good. Season 6 was not good IMO. I was bored the majority of the time and that was never the case in season 1 to 5. And it had to do with her doing all this stuff without the other characters like Will, Kalinda, Diane, Carey. But episode 20 was some sort of reminder how it was when they were all working together and how without that Alicia is nothing aka the breakdown.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
S

awww boo don't get sad, get mad. Tell the writers how you feel.
I am not sure how many times in a day I threaten RK life or say I am punch him in the face.

I am so sick of Kalinda apologize too BTW. **** that.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-28-2015, 01:14 PM
New Fan

I was happy enough with how they wrote Kalinda's leaving. Quick fixing Diane's case, quick fixing the Alicia/Diane fight, keeping Cary away from Geneva's office, then breaking her stash out of the wall and running off in the night; true to Kalinda's character.

Her actually looking into the camera and saying goodbye (to us) felt artistically awkward to me at first, but emotionally, I swallowed it whole. Hand to heart. Awwww. The last vision of Kalinda.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekalindashow (View Post)
I was happy enough with how they wrote Kalinda's leaving. Quick fixing Diane's case, quick fixing the Alicia/Diane fight, keeping Cary away from Geneva's office, then breaking her stash out of the wall and running off in the night; true to Kalinda's character.

Her actually looking into the camera and saying goodbye (to us) felt artistically awkward to me at first, but emotionally, I swallowed it whole. Hand to heart. Awwww. The last vision of Kalinda.
Yeah, way better than getting shot in court

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter