Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Hi! Yeah, Giada is def not appreciated.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:33 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MaryMgo* (View Post)
Yeah, I didn't like her either.

And I agree, to have someone else in Will's life to make him realize his feelings would be good, but Giada is def not the person to do that.

No prob Uzzy.
nod!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:36 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Hi! Yeah, Giada is def not appreciated.
Hi! Nice to meet you!I'M may.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hi May, I'm Maria!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:47 AM
New Fan

I've made a new video, hope you like it.
YouTube - Lies

Depressing, I know.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 06-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Okkkk. I didn't come online for 24 hours and there is new thread!!! I'd say this thread moves fast but then I happened across the Glee board and saw that one-off pairings also have close to 40 threads. So I'll just keep quiet.

Welcome to all the newcomers. Keep posting your thoughts on everything A/W. And thanks for the video Arihas.

I'm this close to breaking my resolve and reading some fic. It's just such a long wait to September. And even then I don't see anything positive or concrete happening between A/W. With the addition of Karen Olivo as a recurring I sense we'll see Will giving his tried and tested lifestyle another shot. Earlier we had speculated that she may join as an intern but that doesn't seem to be the case. Especially with him having gone on a date with her, he would be reluctant to hire her now. So her presence to me implies a romantic attachment with Will. But I still don't know if I should read fic. Any suggestions?
Old 06-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witgit (View Post)
I'm this close to breaking my resolve and reading some fic. It's just such a long wait to September. And even then I don't see anything positive or concrete happening between A/W. With the addition of Karen Olivo as a recurring I sense we'll see Will giving his tried and tested lifestyle another shot. Earlier we had speculated that she may join as an intern but that doesn't seem to be the case. Especially with him having gone on a date with her, he would be reluctant to hire her now. So her presence to me implies a romantic attachment with Will. But I still don't know if I should read fic. Any suggestions?
So Giada is going to be a regular huh? I think the character is pointless and it has nothing to do with Will. I actually liked that other lawyer Will was flirting with and almost slept with. Giada, I don't like. I just don't care for the character. I don't care that Will is dating...b/c he should. After all Alicia is still married. If Alicia is going to be with Peter...then I don't want Will by himself.

The thing with Giada is so obvious. Writers always bring in a character to shake up the triangles. I've seen it done on so many shows...it's kind of annoying.

Quote:
Okkkk. I didn't come online for 24 hours and there is new thread!!! I'd say this thread moves fast but then I happened across the Glee board and saw that one-off pairings also have close to 40 threads. So I'll just keep quiet.
Each board is different and move at different paces. So us having a new thread is really good.

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 06-05-2010 at 05:01 PM
Old 06-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
If Alicia is going to be with Peter...then I don't want Will by himself.
And he shouldn't. He diserves to be happy with someone else, to share his feelings, his thoughts and experiences. I think that with this whole Alicia thing, he realized that he is willing to be in a serious relationship
Old 06-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

IA
Old 06-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the vid arihas

I think the problem is finding a lady for Will who will complete him as a person. This Giada may be the 'distraction' he feels he needs from Alicia but in the long term someone like Giada is not going to make Will a 'better' man, not the way Alicia does everyone needs someone, and Will is not the exception.

I just hope that the writers can introduce someone that can bring out that whole other side of Will that we have yet to see- and considering the way things are going at the moment, Will may need to rely on someone other then Alicia to 'open' his heart
Old 06-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just hope that the writers can introduce someone that can bring out that whole other side of Will that we have yet to see- and considering the way things are going at the moment, Will may need to rely on someone other then Alicia to 'open' his heart
Very well said, and I agree completely.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Very well said, and I agree completely.
Wouldn't mind seeing Alicia's reaction to Will being in a serious relationship.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

It would be very interesting.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_butterflies (View Post)
Thanks for the vid arihas

I think the problem is finding a lady for Will who will complete him as a person. This Giada may be the 'distraction' he feels he needs from Alicia but in the long term someone like Giada is not going to make Will a 'better' man, not the way Alicia does everyone needs someone, and Will is not the exception.

I agree。 But individuals should not be Giada. We need a person who can convince us. Giada was too disgusting.