Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2012, 01:25 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
DFJASKLJFKSLJFALK! they are such cute friends

Guys I was reading one of the reviews that KiKi posted and I really loved this part:
OMG, I just finished reading that review, and you're right!!

I watched the epi I few minutes ago, and OMG. I've so many questions, so many mixed feelings. What's in store for A/W? What if, like the reviewer said, in those six months, Will finally gets to settle down with someone who makes him happy, and he finally put him first, cause we all know, that for him, Alicia always comes first . Oh no, bad timing again? OMG, at first, I thought, OK... Will's out for six months but inmediately, all these questions came to my mind, Will's obviously seeking some peace and in a way, he'll try to prove himself that he can savour his life outside the law and his job, but how much this will cost him? How much the firm and specially Alicia will change during his "sabatical"? And now, I sense Alicia will take a much heavy role in the firm, after all she'll follow Diane's lead lol, and I'm a little worried about Will's position! This should led us to some good and serious drama.

I've been complaining b/c the lack of scenes of A/W romance, but this last epi meant the world to me! people can say a million things, but this scenario show us how deep was everything between them. Right now, we've just seen how deep was for Will.(OK, we all knew this ahahha nothing new) OMG, he has grown so so much since his Alicia-free days. He making the decision while talking to Alicia for me was EPIC! I felt so proud of Will, he's facing the consequences of what he did, he's doing the right thing. I just hope that when Alicia finally realizing how much he loves her, and how much she means to him, it won't be too late. I know Alicia cares about him A LOT, but she doesn't know the magnitude of his love, the girl has been kept in the dark so many times: the voice mail, the way he handle the investigation, that holly paper she signed from David Lee...

Ugh i'ts too much for me right now
Old 02-21-2012, 02:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rochester (View Post)
I've been complaining b/c the lack of scenes of A/W romance, but this last epi meant the world to me! people can say a million things, but this scenario show us how deep was everything between them. Right now, we've just seen how deep was for Will.(OK, we all knew this ahahha nothing new) OMG, he has grown so so much since his Alicia-free days. He making the decision while talking to Alicia for me was EPIC! I felt so proud of Will, he's facing the consequences of what he did, he's doing the right thing. I just hope that when Alicia finally realizing how much he loves her, and how much she means to him, it won't be too late. I know Alicia cares about him A LOT, but she doesn't know the magnitude of his love, the girl has been kept in the dark so many times: the voice mail, the way he handle the investigation, that holly paper she signed from David Lee...

Ugh i'ts too much for me right now
I might be wrong, but really I can't see Alicia not realizing all the love Will has for her. I'm sure somehow she's proud he's assuming the consequences of what he did (unlike Peter) even if he doesn't deserve what's happening to him ... how come these two cannot end up together.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Loyal Fan

A question: At the beginning of the episode, when Alicia got off the elevator and saw Will talking to Caitlinn, why did she keep on walking and not go to congratulate him? How could that have been suspicious or misinterpreted, if she did?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

Another recap and my favourite part of it:

The Good Wife Recap: False Positive -- Vulture

Quote:
Whatever the ultimate outcome, Will’s suspension is a thrilling and daring reboot, better, I’d say, than the Peter-Kalinda revelation and subsequent Peter-Alicia separation of last season. Though the circumstances are somewhat similar—a big change foisted upon one of our main characters—Will is owing up to his mistakes, rather than trying to cover them up, as Peter did. This time, the big shakeup feels like a good thing, a chance to move forward. It’s propelled our heroes toward character growth rather than miring them in the job of picking up the pieces of their shatter existences.

Tellingly, Will is thinking aloud with Alicia when he decides to give in and take the suspension. The Will of Season One and Season Two would have fought it. But Season Three Will seems so at peace having made up his mind—he did the deed and needs to accept the consequences—and finally rid himself of the monkey he’s carried for 15 years. Is this the Alicia effect? Her stricter sense of right and wrong seems to have rubbed off on him, just as his sense of moral grayness has rubbed off on her. And now she’s his role model for strength and resilience. If Alicia could step away from the law for a decade and come back amid a humiliating public scandal, he can do the same. It’s thrilling to see how beautiful Alicia is in his eyes, how she managed to change a man just by being herself, and how small Peter looks compared to Will in this moment. Peter may love her and want to protect her, and he did fire Wendy Scott-Carr for having hurt her, but he doesn’t act like she makes him want to be a better man. He may be behaving well, but his heart’s not in it. Will taking the suspension is as loud a declaration of his devotion and worthiness for Alicia as the Voicemail of Love. But since this is The Good Wife, she of course doesn’t get this and it comes at a times when she’s ruled out all possibilities of being with him.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
Another recap and my favourite part of it:

The Good Wife Recap: False Positive -- Vulture
Whatever the ultimate outcome, Will’s suspension is a thrilling and daring reboot, better, I’d say, than the Peter-Kalinda revelation and subsequent Peter-Alicia separation of last season. Though the circumstances are somewhat similar—a big change foisted upon one of our main characters—Will is owing up to his mistakes, rather than trying to cover them up, as Peter did. This time, the big shakeup feels like a good thing, a chance to move forward. It’s propelled our heroes toward character growth rather than miring them in the job of picking up the pieces of their shatter existences.

Tellingly, Will is thinking aloud with Alicia when he decides to give in and take the suspension. The Will of Season One and Season Two would have fought it. But Season Three Will seems so at peace having made up his mind—he did the deed and needs to accept the consequences—and finally rid himself of the monkey he’s carried for 15 years. Is this the Alicia effect? Her stricter sense of right and wrong seems to have rubbed off on him, just as his sense of moral grayness has rubbed off on her. And now she’s his role model for strength and resilience. If Alicia could step away from the law for a decade and come back amid a humiliating public scandal, he can do the same. It’s thrilling to see how beautiful Alicia is in his eyes, how she managed to change a man just by being herself, and how small Peter looks compared to Will in this moment. Peter may love her and want to protect her, and he did fire Wendy Scott-Carr for having hurt her, but he doesn’t act like she makes him want to be a better man. He may be behaving well, but his heart’s not in it. Will taking the suspension is as loud a declaration of his devotion and worthiness for Alicia as the Voicemail of Love. But since this is The Good Wife, she of course doesn’t get this and it comes at a times when she’s ruled out all possibilities of being with him.
I love it so much ... Crossing my fingers for now seeing Alicia realizing that.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limbo bimbo (View Post)
A question: At the beginning of the episode, when Alicia got off the elevator and saw Will talking to Caitlinn, why did she keep on walking and not go to congratulate him? How could that have been suspicious or misinterpreted, if she did?
to tell you the truth, I was wondering this too....
but ti was cute that he followed her and they had these big smiles on their faces♥

THOSE RECAPS
Old 02-21-2012, 08:42 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
but ti was cute that he followed her and they had these big smiles on their faces♥
They have their own world, haven't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
Another recap and my favourite part of it
Quote:
Is this the Alicia effect? Her stricter sense of right and wrong seems to have rubbed off on him, just as his sense of moral grayness has rubbed off on her.
Am I the only one that have not seen his reasons like this review did? I like it this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limbo bimbo (View Post)
I think she saw him busy, talking and didn't want to interrupt, she just arrived and there would be plenty of moments to congratulate and show him how glad she was

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Thanks to Anna who gave me the link
Plenty of avatar material!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddy (View Post)
Am I the only one who saw that Alicia is ALREADY missing Will?
You are SO right!!!!

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 02-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Am I the only one who saw that Alicia is ALREADY missing Will?
Totally!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

These recaps are so beautiful and truly insightful. Thanks for posting them.

I agree that Alicia already misses Will. How could she not?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:10 PM
New Fan

i hope alicia wil miss will so much that's she will realise dat that's she has more feelings then she will know
Old 02-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Dutch40, welcome.

Old 02-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Love your avatar Chellie!!
Old 02-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Dutch40 I will add you to the fan list right now I am Eug btw.

I loooove that this thread is finally kind of moving fast like it used too

Oh and btw, Chellie, congrats for becoming a member of the Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGC (View Post)
Plenty of avatar material!
That's escatly what I thougt. I am so going to make some avis with those pics

Thanks for posting that Rose and SrtaParker And these

"an acknowledgment of how much Will's friendship means to Alicia, with or without the sex."

"Peter may love her and want to protect her, and he did fire Wendy Scott-Carr for having hurt her, but he doesn’t act like she makes him want to be a better man. He may be behaving well, but his heart’s not in it. Will taking the suspension is as loud a declaration of his devotion and worthiness for Alicia as the Voicemail of Love."

Couldn't agree more ^ Alicia loves Will. Period.

From another review:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...erils-of-will/
Quote:
She told him to fight, but apparently her mere presence was enough to convince him that accepting punishment (for his long ago misappropriation of a client’s money) was the right thing to do. Or maybe he just couldn’t stand to be in the office with Alicia.

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 02-21-2012 at 07:01 PM
Old 02-22-2012, 02:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Chellie, congrats to be a member of the graphic team
I'm sure you will do a great job

Welcome Dutch40
Old 02-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Awww thanks guys!!!