Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyjosie2412 (View Post)
Hey guys... sorry for dropping in agin but i come bringing you gifts to enjoy in the hiatus and since you seem to love my writing i figured why not...

this one is the prequel to a multichapter story i am writing that is A/W/P with both ships but this one the prequel is only AW-sweetness and fluff and no need to read the other, as there is a summery in the beginning...
I am writing it for a friend as a special bday gift an friend you all know ;-)

enjoy:
Pictures of You, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

and this was another bday gift to this friend i did and a hot one:
AW Epic-lovers oneshot collection, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

at the same time i am also posting links to my friend Steffi's AW fics here...
Revenge of the Condoms, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

Jumping Ship, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
warning Both her stories are M-rated..

hope you all enjoy these gifts;D
Thank you very much.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain (View Post)
Thank you very much.
You are welcome both of you... Hope you enjoy...

Also some posts ago there were one asking what we want to see in season five with these two here is what I want.

I want a lot of longing, angst, anger, hurt, pain and tension until at one point they are alone together fighting and Alicia heated up and desperate let slip up that the reason she did what she did wasn't about not loving Will but because she did and couldnt stay and fight it anymore and he'd only way out was to make him do the hate and fighting as she could no longer deny him or her feelings...

And then you have the drama and shock of Will... Yup I wish for this a lot...
Old 06-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anonymous (View Post)
Maybe Grace needs directly face to face with Will.

omg yes please
Old 06-18-2013, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Also some posts ago there were one asking what we want to see in season five with these two here is what I want.

I want a lot of longing, angst, anger, hurt, pain and tension until at one point they are alone together fighting and Alicia heated up and desperate let slip up that the reason she did what she did wasn't about not loving Will but because she did and couldnt stay and fight it anymore and he'd only way out was to make him do the hate and fighting as she could no longer deny him or her feelings...

Please write it for us!
Old 06-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Old 06-18-2013, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think they will, but maybe in the very late. I'm not sure whether I would like what they write, but I'm sure like what you write.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain (View Post)
I think they will, but maybe in the very late. I'm not sure whether I would like what they write, but I'm sure like what you write.
Wow now you are making me blush...thinking I could write it well... How about I promise to give it a try at one point... I have so much to write already LOL but I will try to do this as a oneshot for you guys...

First I come with something else I took down some time ago... But edited and reposted..and thought it funny as you have been talking about A meeting Will's sisters... This is an AU end to 316 where I wrote that happening in...

AW Epic-lovers oneshot collection Chapter 2: 316: His Sweet Voice, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
Hopefully you enjoy...

Miss anonymouse I will try to write it... Thank for your confidence in my writing :-D
Old 06-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks again Josie!

Quote:
Miss anonymouse I will try to write it... Thank for your confidence in my writing :-D
I'm Ann.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wow now you are making me blush...thinking I could write it well... How about I promise to give it a try at one point... I have so much to write already LOL but I will try to do this as a oneshot for you guys...

First I come with something else I took down some time ago... But edited and reposted..and thought it funny as you have been talking about A meeting Will's sisters... This is an AU end to 316 where I wrote that happening in...

AW Epic-lovers oneshot collection Chapter 2: 316: His Sweet Voice, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
Hopefully you enjoy...
Thank you!

My question is: Does Alica has met Will' sisters? How do they never mention her? (from 3.16)
Old 06-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I forget the password, so a new registration. After a few years later, I still like Will, but Alicia... To Will, I still insist on choose to support them.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Nice to meet you AG, amazing ID.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

What annoys me most about Alicia and her relationships is that she treats Peter like a Saint if he does something that avoids or does not hurt her, like in 4.03 it was more about what he didn't do. With Will all he does is help her or do what's best for her even if it comes at a price for him and the most she ever does is say sorry.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmar23 (View Post)
What annoys me most about Alicia and her relationships is that she treats Peter like a Saint if he does something that avoids or does not hurt her, like in 4.03 it was more about what he didn't do. With Will all he does is help her or do what's best for her even if it comes at a price for him and the most she ever does is say sorry.
YES,same with you.
We need SG to go on.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anonymous (View Post)
Thanks again Josie!
You're welcome again... i am glad you love my writing it really is making me happy and making me want to write more and more...
Quote:
I'm Ann.
Hi Ann pleasure to meet you

Quote:
Thank you!
You are welcome hope you enjoyed it!

Quote:
My question is: Does Alica has met Will' sisters? How do they never mention her? (from 3.16)
I don't know if she has... i only included as she had in the past because it made sense for me that they had met her then they were still in law school. now at this point pretty sure they have not met her again... why they dont mention her, my guess is they might not know she is back in his life, like it took Owen time to find out who Will was and why he seemed familiar with him...

Quote:
With Will all he does is help her or do what's best for her even if it comes at a price for him and the most she ever does is say sorry.
I don't know how many of you know Gone With The Wind... but at the end of the book maybe also in the movie: Rhett has a line where he tell's Scarlett why he never admitted his love to her: That she is so mean to those that loves her... or something in that form. the sense of it is really that she is hard on people that loves her. and i think that might go for Alicia too... that she is hard on those that loves her, like Will and Kalinda, even in some scenes with Peter like in 412 she is hard on realtionships then they hint anything resembling love, and something more "pure" or profound... my guess is that it is connected to that love for her reminds her of getting hurt. That love means opening yourself up to getting hurt, and she can't risk that. Is it fair, definetly not it is deeply sad and hard... but i think it is some of what is going on. He loves her and he does so deeply, but my guess is at this point she has no idea how to respons to that love. It is terrible and sad and not fair at all
Old 06-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

"He'll hurt you" Owen had told Alicia in 303(maybe), so Alicia don't trust Will completely. Do you guys think about?