Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-26-2017, 05:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Lol, I love that video Hearing what he said about being gay makes me like him even more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

It's a big sacrifice for sure but I think it's good too. Someone I know said when you have kids, your life ceases to be about you, it becomes about them, but he's happy about it. He said it stops him from being too self centered and from focusing on his demons.

I love extras! As a fan of filmmaking, it was the first reason I ever bought a dvd player. Now all the good features are on Blu Ray

I think that it helps them with tourism because everybody from the US or Europe thinks it's dirt cheap and I guess it is, for us. You can go to a Michelin star restaurant there for the price you'd pay at an average (even mediocre) tourist place here. But yeah obviously it's different if you work there

yeah maybe they don't get tired of it but they get jaded and they don't notice it like we would.

We always do! We scare the guys a little but we're used to it

Holiday with hubby

it really does

You shouldnt think like that. It's pointless and it won't make a difference for people who can't afford vacations, really. There are a lot of people who are worse off than we are in the world. The only thing you can do is recognize it and realize how lucky we are and enjoy it, and not take our problems so seriously.
Yes, I heard that too. Having a kid has its advantages aswell ofcourse. Guess we'll see how we develop the coming years.

Love extra's too! I love behind the screen stuff, cast interviews, etc. These days a lot of those extra's can be found on YT aswell, but I still prefer the DVD, or BR. Just last week I bought the last 4 Harry Potter movies on 4k BR. Already had the standard BR of all the movies, but when they released them in 4k (the first 4 movies release later this year) I just knew I had to have it. Better image quality, but also more extra's!

Jos and I are thinking of migrating a lot. Not right now, but in the future. We'd love to live in the UK, or in the USA. USA is slightly harder (and as long as Trump remains president I'd never move there anyway) to get a VISA from, so we're mostly thinking of the UK. Sometimes I dream of living on Hawaii. Or in the Los Angeles/San Francisco area. I'd feel right at home there and I'm sure I won't get tired of the nature they have over there.

I know I shouldn't think like that, so I don't do it that often. I'm just sad that there are so many people out there who have to live with so little. Wish I could do more. We give something to a good cause every month, so I guess that's all we can do. Ofcourse, like you said, it's just better that we appreciate what we have and enjoy the life we've been given.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-26-2017, 02:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jealous of your new president, ours sucks as always but oh well,our whole country does these days...

How are you doing?
Old 05-27-2017, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
he hates Putin almost as much as me so I wouldn't have thought he'd be a fan of Trump and it's confirmed.
I doubt anyone in that crowd is a fan of Trump, but the fact that he didn't shy away from demonstrating it gives him a few bonus points for sure

Quote:
And some Russian blogs and papers have been spreading rumors about him being gay because ofc that would be the worst thing in the world
Ugh, I now, and it's not even only some papers or trolls, I was talking to someone recently and they said that he definitely must be hiding something (not that he's gay though, because it's not a problem for most Europeans) because why would he marry a woman so many years older than him I doubt they would think the same if genders were reversed.
On the other hand, this mentality can be easily explained by the fact that we have a huge celebrity here who married much younger men twice, and it's an open secret that both those men are gay

Quote:
and he laughed it off and said if he was gay, he'd live it loud and proud because it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Isn't it the only adequate response to such erm, allegations?

Quote:
nah he has tiny pudgy hands and he's been made to feel self-conscious about it. That dude has some of the worst daddy issues I've ever seen and it's saying a lot.
Yeah, but it didn't start yesterday. The way he always pulls the other person's hand on just screams "Look at me! I'm an alpha-male here!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)
Jealous of your new president, ours sucks as always but oh well,our whole country does these days...
It's not a competition, but I'm pretty sure our president would make yours look like an amateur. (I'm not even sure which smiley wold be appropriate here )
And I'm so F tired of this mentality in our country, that whoever comes next will be as much (if not more) corrupt as our current one, so why even try to change anything. But then again, it's not like elections in our country can change anything, and I just don't know WHAT WILL. And I'm not a fan of our current "opposition leader" either (he's a nationalist ), so...

OK, to lighten things up, I'm shipping it

Spoiler:

But seriously, after Obama Trudeau is like the next coolest guy, so if Macron is friendly with him, it gives him another few bonus points in my eyes

Last edited by PetiteFleur; 05-27-2017 at 05:34 AM
Old 05-27-2017, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f108/court-o...ming-63190982/

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"