Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

The Court (OT) #147 - Three fishing weeks without TGW! Madness!!

Carry On

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Eug, so glad to hear you had a great time!! Awesome

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Kiki

Quote:
I got tanned, and played beach voleyball, and hanged out with my friends, went clubbing and fun stuff
sounds awesome!! We missed you too! I was wondering on Sunday if you'd be back for the episode.

I'm good. Prepping my trip to NYC. February is going to be EPIIIIIC!!!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 02-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

So glad Eug is back!

Thanks for the new thread, Kiks.

Sorry to be gone the whole day. Had the 10am meeting that lasted 90 minutes. Then I walked back to my uncle's and chilled there for a bit before getting ready to go back home. While I was getting lunch at a bagel shop before catching the bus at 2:15, I got a text from a classmate, wondering if I was going to be on campus early today (since tonight is our weekly class) to help him with some extra exercises for chapter 2 in our text and the assigned ones for chapter 3 (chapter 2 for fun, chapter 3 is due Sunday night). So I told him I had a couple errands to do, but I'd get to school as quick as I could given the distance my uncle's is from school by bus. Did the errands, all at CVS as opposed to the two stops I thought I was going to have to make. So I got to school a little before 5 and class starts at 7, so we had 2 hours (really an hour and a half since we had to pack up and walk to class) to get as far as we could, which was the 8 extra exercises from chapter 2 and the first 3 (of 10) for chapter 3. We're hopefully meeting to finish up tomorrow after I get some camera pointers from a photographer for the student newspaper as I'll be shooting an event on Saturday evening. Anyway, after helping him, we had class and I caught the 8:35 bus back home (glad I didn't have to wait for the 9:35). Following getting home, I watched 3 shows I had DVRed last night since I didn't watch them live due to the work on the short.

Phew. Busy day.
I made my icon.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Gaby ! I have just read your PM. You are so sweet I already got the episode But thank you anyway, You always remember me when it comes to links to get the episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
sounds awesome!! We missed you too! I was wondering on Sunday if you'd be back for the episode.
Yeah, I didn't make it So, I heard something about the SOPA, is it going to affect us ? And by us I mean the ones who download the episodes. Ofc it's going to affect us but we still are going to be able to download the episodes, right ?

Quote:
I'm good. Prepping my trip to NYC. February is going to be EPIIIIIC!!!
You are going to NY ? Omg, you're so lucky I wanna go too I am sure you are planning to meet Kicks, Gaby and the other girls, aren't you ?

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 02-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I already got the episode
Figured you had by this point

Cannot wait to meet Carla. Hopefully it falls on a good day. More work is coming my way and I might hear at a very last minute.
I made my icon.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Figured you had by this point

Quote:
Cannot wait to meet Carla.
Am I the only one who hasn't meet anyone yet ?

Old 02-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't make it So, I heard something about the SOPA, is it going to affect us ? And by us I mean the ones who download the episodes.
If that **** passes, it will affect us in more ways that this. No more posting of pictures, caps, avatars, even quotes might get the board in trouble. No more videos even the promos or fanvids. Back to the 1930ies.

Quote:
You are going to NY ? Omg, you're so lucky I wanna go too I am sure you are planning to meet Kicks, Gaby and the other girls, aren't you ?
Definitely! More than once if possible!

Quote:
Cannot wait to meet Carla. Hopefully it falls on a good day. More work is coming my way and I might hear at a very last minute.
Hey Gaby I should get a clear idea of the schedule this week so I hope you'll be able to make it!

Old 02-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Definitely! More than once if possible!
Wait for me, I wanna go too

Quote:
If that **** passes, it will affect us in more ways that this. No more posting of pictures, caps, avatars, even quotes might get the board in trouble. No more videos even the promos or fanvids. Back to the 1930ies.
What the hell. I didn't think it was THAT serious. Wtf, seriously, where are our rights ? God, please, don't let that happen

Old 02-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

like i said before carla, let me know when you decide on a day and i will make it happen, just remember when i take the megabus, the earliest i can get in is 10:15am and the last i can leave is 5:50 but i might be able to a greyhound return (which can be later than mb) depending on mb prices when you decide on a day.
I made my icon.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What the hell. I didn't think it was THAT serious. Wtf, seriously, where are our rights ? God, please, don't let that happen
The Republicans care less about the people's rights than about the whims of the guys filling their treasure chest with money election after election.

Quote:
Wait for me, I wanna go too
maybe next year we can have a TGW convention in NYC and organize things in advance

Quote:
ike i said before carla, let me know when you decide on a day and i will make it happen, just remember when i take the megabus, the earliest i can get in is 10:15am and the last i can leave is 5:50 but i might be able to a greyhound return (which can be later than mb) depending on mb prices when you decide on a day.
will do, Gaby. I think we're aiming at lunch+coffee as a group so it shouldn't be a nighttime thing. I'll let you know asap.

Now I'm going to bed, ladies Goodnight to you two

Old 02-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Republicans care less about the people's rights than about the whims of the guys filling their treasure chest with money election after election.
And it's funny how the governments spend more time dealing with stuff like these instead of fighting against poverty, insecurity, drugs, etc.

Quote:
maybe next year we can have a TGW convention in NYC and organize things in advance
Deal I will start saving some money

Goodnight Fluff

Old 02-02-2012, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

aww I'll miss the previous title
Old 02-02-2012, 06:52 AM
Total Fan

Stopping by to say that I passed that damn exam today! I was lucky to draw good questions
Old 02-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

congrats!