Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It may not have been passion yet but Alicia was definitely feeling something. She got flustered a little at the eye contact and seemed to lose track of what she was saying
I agree..

Quote:
I loved the emotion of the scene and the looks going on between them , I thought something was going to happen, but then Will stepped back.., thought he would..
i soo thought there would be something happening as well!! I was like 'Is my dream really happening? is there gonna be a kiss or something' though deep down in my mind I knew it wouldn't happen, it would be too fast but the scene just hinted at something more to happen

Quote:
I think I tend to agree with this. The W/A idea sounds fun and interesting. But deep down I think the show is leaning towards giving A/P a second chance.
But who knows.
For now I think A/P are given a chance, but the writers do seem to have some sort of plans for A/W, I doubt they'd go with this kind of stuff if it wouldn't lead anywhere, and plus we don't know the writers plan.. If there won't be a A/W now which is what I expect, i never expected A/W to become something during the 1st or maybe even the 2nd season but beyond that, I see possibilities..

Quote:
Any ideas for a new title
Didn't realise we were at the end of the thread.

'Cause she'll be there for him
'Cause he wants her to be there with him

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-04-2010, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'd go for the 2nd one..
Old 03-04-2010, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver girl (View Post)
And attraction is entirely different than cheating
Yes, and attraction is different than love. I can see Alicia being tempted, after all, she is a woman not a superhero. And Will is not a stranger, he is a good friend, if she need to be less guarded with her feeling, Will is the right person.
She is confused, I would be in her shoes and if this "thing" with Will will help her to clarify her feelings, good
I've already stated that I need to see Peter suffer for what he did...
Old 03-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love is something that needs to grow, IMO with the relationship she's in right now with Will, you can't start loving somebody in a way that it's real love..
I think before they ever get in a relationship, it's not going to be far more then feelings of attraction, affection and perhaps desire?

Who's opening the new thread?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-04-2010, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

new thread