Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

I read somewhere that the personality what we get from her when we first meet her might not be all there is to her...but if that was being said about her and it was about her being the red devil that would be a huge reveal for just a pre-show interview. So I think its probably just something that will make her look differently, or maybe more guilty than she is now.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 10-05-2015, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Maybe there is a darker side to her or something about her past that will be revealed (like being one of the girls who was involved in bath tub baby).

Big lights will inspire you
Old 10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

I really believe its the second thing. Which if Grace's mom was in anyway involved with that incident too, could be an issue.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 10-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

^ You girls got it all right, it seems.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
I really believe its the second thing. Which if Grace's mom was in anyway involved with that incident too, could be an issue.
Go us!

Old 10-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

This kinda confuses me a little though, because on the Pilot they acted like it couldn't be Grace because Pete was 20 years old and Grace is only 18... But idk, I haven't checked if the years match tbh.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

its 2015 now and bathtub baby was born in 1995 so you take 15 + 5 = 20, so I don't see how it could be Grace, UNLESS her age isn't what she thinks it is somehow.

Which makes me think the baby is one of the other Kappas. so it could only be Hester, Jennifer, Sam, Chanel, Chanel #3 , Chanel #5.

And Grace made a point of saying she was the only one in Kappa that didn't have a mom. But you can't take everything at face value. One of the girls could either be lying or their mother could really be their step mother or something.

Also I know that technically The baby would have to be a sophomore or Junior and it makes you think that Jennifer, Hester, and Sam are all Freshmen since they're joining the sorority now. But some people join later. So can't take that for granted.

And I thought Hester said her mom was dead and her father was alive but when I viewed the pilot again I realized it was the other way around.

Also Zaydey isn't included because the mother was white, its not entirely impossible, but the father would have to be light skinner, more than likely. Also Zaydey did mention her mother 'wasn't in the picture alot' which makes it seem like she knew her mom some but was mostly raised by her grandmother.

There's all my baby logic.

Old 10-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Addicted Fan

add me
Old 10-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

^ Welcome here.

Pammie, I don't get how Grace can be the baby because of the age thing either. Plus, it seems too early to find out who the baby is, if this makes sense. It could definitely be anyone else, and one of the girls might be lying, or might not know the truth either. Chanel has mentioned her dad a few times, but never her mom, as far as I remember...

And I think I remember Hester saying her mom died when she was 6, but if you say it was the other way around, was it her dad then?
Old 10-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Added you, Kelly_Dylan!

She said when her father died her mother made her kiss/touch his body or something like that. But I thought it was the other way around until I watched it again with my mom.

Old 10-12-2015, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I could swear it was the other way around too, but okay.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

I wish I could find some quotes from the show online. I have had the hardest time with that.

Old 10-13-2015, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't remember what was said either. My two cents is though that baby has a good chance of not knowng her real age. If Gigi took care of the baby for a bit (and we don't know why she quit taking care of it), then the baby could have been lied to about her age. An 18 year old girl doesn't look different from a 20 year old girl. Growing up, she could have just thought she was a quick bloomer?

Old 10-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Nooo what was that in the last episode why is she suddenly evil

but oh the kiss scene before Grace interrupted them was so sweet, are there any gifs of that scene?
Old 10-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I haven't seen any yet, sorry. And Gigi on the next promo episode, she's quite bossy on being evil.

Lizzy, I think that could happen. The ages don't match up, but we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Grace being the baby just yet.