Fan Forum Star

How was it?

It couldn't watch it live after all.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's still on...2 hour pilot.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Loved the premiere! Wish Ariana stuck around more! Guess her music schedule conflicted and she could only do two episodes It seems everyone we've met has a hidden agenda of some kind and I can't wait to find out more! The suspicion is epic
Old 09-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was definitely surprised with ending...happily, but now it adds more to the suspense.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed the show. There was a few things I wasn't crazy about but it was just my taste in humor. On the other hand the horror/mystery elements I loved. the ending of the 2 parter wasn't that much of a shocker to me. I was surprise for half a second when I thought they had went in the other direction and killed that character.

At first I was half wondering if we were going to find out that Grace's mom was the Red Devil. With that ending I don't think so. Maybe but I don't think so.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 09-23-2015, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
I really enjoyed the show. There was a few things I wasn't crazy about but it was just my taste in humor. On the other hand the horror/mystery elements I loved. the ending of the 2 parter wasn't that much of a shocker to me. I was surprise for half a second when I thought they had went in the other direction and killed that character.

At first I was half wondering if we were going to find out that Grace's mom was the Red Devil. With that ending I don't think so. Maybe but I don't think so.
I don't think so. And I agree about some things were just annoying. Did Munsch remind anyone of Sue (Glee)?

Honestly, I'm not sure I'll commit myself to watching weekly live. I'll record it, but I can't take all of the commercials.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

watching right now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-23-2015, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved this! After being disappointed with the Scream series I didn't know what I would make of this but I think it's brilliant. So, so funny. Great to see Jamie Lee Curtis in something good. Chanel is such a bitch but has some great lines. Deaf Taylor Swift was funny too!
Old 09-23-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I'm so in love with this show already.

Most of the jokes were offensive as hell, but this show has such a Mean Girls vibe, I love it so much. Chanel is hilarious, Emma is playing her so well, I'm super impressed with her. Cathy does give me a Sue vibe, but I think she's much more cautious than Sue and quiet in the way she does things, which I really really love.

Ariana's character dying was ridiculous, all of the texts and then the damn tweet.

Quote:
At first I was half wondering if we were going to find out that Grace's mom was the Red Devil. With that ending I don't think so.
This would be really cool, but I don't think her age matches, because she's 18 and the baby is supposed to be 20 years old now? I'm really curious to find out about who the baby is, and what the hell happened all those years ago.

Everybody seems so shady, the killer really isn't obvious at all.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not "in love" with the show yet but I really enjoyed the 2 hours. Tho sometimes, I was like am I supposed to laugh or be sad or?

I really thought for a moment that Boone was dead. I was like nooooo. I really like him and he's working with Red Devil?

Anyways, LOVE Chanel, Hester, Zayday, Grace, Boone and Munsch. They are awesome. I'm not sure for Pete yet...

This is going to be fun. Tho I am not ready to see characters die every episodes.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

ready to run - I'm not so sure that the killer IS the bathtub baby OR related in that way, what if her mother was one of the girls at the party who went and danced to waterfalls and feels guilty now and thus is trying to make some kind of warped amends. Also I think Gigi is the girl who sat with the bathtub baby and the mom and saw her die. Thats why she's 'stuck in the 90's ' and knew that the playlist in Wes' car was male power ballads from 95.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 09-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Stephie, I'm not sure about Pete yet either, he and Grace were cute together but then he really gives me a weird/creepy vibe. More than the other characters did, tbh.

Quote:
ready to run - I'm not so sure that the killer IS the bathtub baby OR related in that way, what if her mother was one of the girls at the party who went and danced to waterfalls and feels guilty now and thus is trying to make some kind of warped amends. Also I think Gigi is the girl who sat with the bathtub baby and the mom and saw her die. Thats why she's 'stuck in the 90's ' and knew that the playlist in Wes' car was male power ballads from 95.
It could be that too, I think they have a lot of possibilities to work with. And oh, I love that theory about Gigi. I hadn't made that connection, but it could definitely be her, especially with those little hints. I really want to know what happened on that night with the baby and the mother and how did Cathy and Mrs. B helped.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally catching up!

Love the Gigi theory! Is she supposed to be college aged or a little older? Her being stuck in the 90s really could be a clyde that she is bathtub baby.

Pete is creepy, and his "stalker" moment with Chanel as well as investigative journalist project could be red herrings to get us to believe it's him. or be spot on.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 09-23-2015, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Pete really stalked Chanel, she just blew it out of proportion.

Also I think Gigi is a good bit old like around Wes' age, because she's a lawyer.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think Pete really stalked Chanel, she just blew it out of proportion.

Also I think Gigi is a good bit old like around Wes' age, because she's a lawyer.
Yup I don't think Pete did either-just that Chanel perceived it that way.

I can't recall for sure what was said, but I thought Gigi took law classes but wasn't a real lawyer. Either way I think she is older than 20...

Big lights will inspire you