Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I watched the end of the episode last night and it was really hilarious! This show seems like good campy fun. I'm going to watch the episodes I missed over the weekend.
yayyyyyy Jerry!
Old 10-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Yay, Jerry! Welcome to the joy of loving another RIB show.

This episode was hilarious omg, the beginning with Chanel handing out presents killed me, anyone noticed it was sort of a parody of Taylor Swift?! I saw so many similar things, I was crying, seriously.

Loved the Chanel's being badass at school and defending each other.

The haunted house was freaking creepy omg. That's a good point about Boone, Lizzy. Tbh I didn't notice it because I wasn't expecting to see him there anyways, but still, he's the only one missing and it makes things about his death a little more obvious.

Hester and Chad, omg. I kinda want to see them date for real, they were amazing together, wow. And the things Hester was saying, dear lord.

And the ending, Gigi was the girl who was looking out for the baby, then?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Catia, I want Hester and Chad to date too. They really are something else.

This episode was actually my favorite one yet. Good point about the Taylor Swift parody-didn't think of it, but that makes a lot of sense.

The cafeteria scene was good, and they eat cotton balls. WTH?!

Big lights will inspire you
Old 10-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I thought it was hilarious when they were almost doing it in the house and then Chad asked her name and made a disgusted face when he found out it was Hester.

The cotton balls thing is seriously crazy.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^cotton balls in sauce none the less-like they're chicken nuggets!

Good point on him being disgusted by her name. He really was despite his odd and off putting tendencies.

Old 10-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready to run (View Post)
The cotton balls thing is seriously crazy.
I know, that was more disgusting than some of the death scenes. Eating cotton balls can kill you. It causes intestinal obstruction, osteoporosis, malnutrition, toxicity, and a host of other complications, even cancer.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

hehe glad you liked the show Jerry. its really hilarous maybe you can catch up on the other episodes before that too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I know, that was more disgusting than some of the death scenes. Eating cotton balls can kill you. It causes intestinal obstruction, osteoporosis, malnutrition, toxicity, and a host of other complications, even cancer.
Lol glad I'm not the only one that found eating cotton balls really disturbing. Also-all of those potential health risks make a lot of sense.

Old 10-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Ugh that's seriously scary. :// It's the first time I ever heard of something like this, so I hope there aren't girls actually doing it in real life. I'm happy Chanel decided to stop it and make them get pizza instead. Someone finally made a smart choice.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

There is a show called My Strange Addiction. I'm am sure something similar was seen in an episode.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Aww that's really sad.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

I forgot to comment about the scene with the Chanel's all standing up for each other and fighting the guys together. It was my favorite scene because as violent as it was THAT was them really acting like a sisterhood. Supporting each other, having each others backs, defending each,etc. Not that I think sorority girls should beat up sexist pigs in college but you know....it makes for good tv.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 10-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

^ I really enjoyed it too, we don't see enough of that on tv. When I first saw the stills I thought they were just being "mean girls" and bullying people, but I had a good surprise when I found out what was actually happening on that scene.

And it's nice to see that they all protect each other against other people. Even if most of the time they are stabbing each other's backs.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

even if Hester is being backstabby I loved the part where Chanel said 'That's my sister and she's not a *****."

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]