Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
D'oh! I forgot about them. And then AB Chao felt bad for calling Madison Bucky after she interviewed Berlanti and found out they were reading the recaps LOLOL.
Awe....I didn't realize that! But then...I'm sure these actors are curious about what is said about them.

I'm wondering if Sarah consulted an orthodontist after reading this?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

"Bangs of Sadness". Awesome. Haha.
kabous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

"Bucky" was awesome.

I never realized Berlanti stalked TWoP. LOL

It is true with Ephram and Amy regarding hair styles... Ephram wanted to be rebellious, he sported the purple hair in season 1. In season 2, Amy had the bangs, season 3 Ephram created a mop on top of his head due to being overworked with piano as well as the upcoming Madisongate looming. Then again, his hair also sported a maturity I think in the later seasons. In season 2, he reminded me of a little boy and that was deliberate due to the nice romantic storyline he was involved in that Berlanti constructed in a specific way. lol

I am actually in the minority... I liked the longer hair on Ephram. I think at times it was a bit too out of control but I didn't mind it. Then again, when I think season 2 Ephram all I see is Ephram/Madison so that could be why I prefer the longer hair. lol

But yes, some of those nicknames were hilarious.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Neat insight about the hairstyles, Mich! It's funny, so much mention is made of Ephram's purple hair but to be completely honest, I probably would never have even noticed it was purple on my own. It wasn't like it was garish or anything. I don't even know when he stopped coloring it, it was honestly hard for me to tell a difference.

Quote:
I never realized Berlanti stalked TWoP.
Oh yeah, you should go read AB Chao's recap of her interview with him. It was all kinds of awesome. He said they even snuck in little shoutouts to the fans (one I remember off the top of my head is Bright calling someone an 'asshat').
Old 05-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Extreme Fan

I have been reading the recaps on TWOP. The recapper loves Harold almost as much as me
Old 05-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Addicted Fan

They're fun, aren't they?
Old 05-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They're fun, aren't they?
They are. I laught a lot. And she thinks Ephram is hot. We've got a lot in common.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
They are. I laught a lot. And she thinks Ephram is hot. We've got a lot in common.
Yes, she does think Ephram is hot, but the thing about these recaps that I wasn't crazy about is that AB Chao kind of turns on Ephram in later episodes.

I even sent her an email about this asking what it was about him that changed for her..his behavior or his hair...and she replied that it was both.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I even sent her an email about this....
And you didn't get banned?!?

Just kidding. They were just a little ban-happy on that board. I got banned once for saying the 5th season GG recaps were painful. I meant it, too - painful because it was sad to see someone who had adored the show grow so terribly bitter about it. I just didn't realize that there had been a big brouhaha on the boards when the season was airing about the quality of the recaps already. Ooops.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And you didn't get banned?!?

::
I sent her a personal email...I didn't post this question on the board. She was nice enough to respond.
Did you notice that she went from Ephram love to Ephram annoyance?
Old 05-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh yeah, I noticed. Since I was watching the show and reading the recaps so fast though, it just kind of went by quickly. I never got terribly frustrated with her annoyance with Ephram.

Pamie on GG and her eternal hatred of Jess, on the other hand......lol.......
Old 05-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Neat insight about the hairstyles, Mich! It's funny, so much mention is made of Ephram's purple hair but to be completely honest, I probably would never have even noticed it was purple on my own. It wasn't like it was garish or anything. I don't even know when he stopped coloring it, it was honestly hard for me to tell a difference.
You're absolutely right, it really wasn't obvious at all. I think he changed it around where we are in the rewatch. I think? We should figure this out. LOL

Quote:
Oh yeah, you should go read AB Chao's recap of her interview with him. It was all kinds of awesome. He said they even snuck in little shoutouts to the fans (one I remember off the top of my head is Bright calling someone an 'asshat').
I'm on it!

When did she start turning on Ephram, Betty? Was it when he was with Madison by chance? LOL I was annoyed with him then so just wondering. Like Bright, many times I wanted to scream at him. Or maybe when he broke up with Amy? As you know, I've defended Ephram to the small group of haters he had but yes, maybe it was around a certain time period for her? I remember her generally liking him?

Oh my God, thanks for the link, Taryn, this is great! I have never read this before!

Last edited by jediwands; 05-08-2013 at 06:34 AM
Old 05-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Oh yeah, I noticed. Since I was watching the show and reading the recaps so fast though, it just kind of went by quickly. I never got terribly frustrated with her annoyance with Ephram.

Pamie on GG and her eternal hatred of Jess, on the other hand......lol.......
I loved Jess!
Old 05-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich1111 (View Post)
oh my god, thanks for the link, taryn, this is great! I have never read this before!

Quote:
I loved Jess!
Yeah, me too. Pamie hated him though. That wouldn't even bother me so much, except that she just oozed the vibe that if you did like Jess, you were obviously a moron who had no idea what a healthy relationship was like. It ticked me off.