Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for reviving, Betty!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes I got punched in the gut seeing Alan’s name. My good friend who is with me always.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknickshady (View Post)
I recognized The Crow name from time in this bored in the past! It’s always hard when you find out a long time poster at any board has past on. It’s surreal actually. When I look at twitters of those that died. Just tough. I guess in a sense we’re lucky to find out if someone does pass on. It sadly just makes me think of all those posters who have passed on that we don’t know about.

I was big into the Kim Possible fandom back during Season 4 of that and when we found out one of the regulars was killed riding his bike by a drunk driver it was most def surreal. Like this guy made my icons. He was the Kim/Ron fundamentalist and he was gone. For example were Ephram/Amy fundamentalists here. Lol.

Point is.. it’s tough and I’m sad to here you lost a regular.
Well said. Thanks!
Old 12-02-2021, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
Thanks for reviving, Betty!
You are very welcome, Michelle!!!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Administrator

I remember Alan posting on the Anti-Madison thread to needle us, which he liked to do, and I guess I got mad and said he was trolling us, but he took it in good stride. as you can see above. There were times back then I took things too seriously and I'd get mad, but hopefully Alan knows that I did think highly of him, and I've kept in touch with his sister since his passing.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You are very welcome, Michelle!!!
Old 12-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I remember Alan posting on the Anti-Madison thread to needle us, which he liked to do, and I guess I got mad and said he was trolling us, but he took it in good stride. as you can see above. There were times back then I took things too seriously and I'd get mad, but hopefully Alan knows that I did think highly of him, and I've kept in touch with his sister since his passing.
Of course he knows!!!
Old 12-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
Of course he knows!!!
Thanks. I got all emotional just thinking about him. Seeing his name just brings back so many memories.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks. I got all emotional just thinking about him. Seeing his name just brings back so many memories.
Me too.

Several years back we joined a Harry Potter video game thing on our phones. I hadn’t played since before he passed. We’d play at the same time. I looked at the app the other day and under friends/following you his name appeared in addition to seeing a few of his messages he sent me. Struck me super hard in the gut.
Reply   Post New Thread