Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, we're a bad influence on each other in the dirrty thoughts department.

Janine- yes, the maker of my avatar definitely rocks all cabashes. Thanks again, Mistress of the Universe, btw.

Next week's ep is a repeat of the premiere so we'll see the very hot Bright and his 37 shots in a row...Looking forward to that grin. He's just so pretty...
Old 10-13-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yes. The 37 shots grin was great! I'm kinda bumbed it's a repeat though. It's too early in the season to start having repeats.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

It really is too soon, but the network is being nice and giving me time to study for my midterms that week.
I dunno, there's no good excuse for this hold up unless they've fallen behind on production and need to reshoot scenes for the next episode or something...Just babbling here...

If they're going to deprive us of love scenes, at least give us the guy actually doing work. I mean, he got employee of the month, he must be doing something spectacular at the place.

Hours later, those pics are still making me grin...

I'll be off to the library soon, and probably shouldn't make another appearance until really late tonight, if not Friday...I really should be doing more work.
Peace out, my people

Edited to add: Too cold to go to library. I'm so not motivated right now. If I had Bright as my study buddy, I'd probably be there in a heartbeat...

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 10-13-2004 at 10:21 PM
Old 10-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tiffany, for some reason I did notice this before:
Quote:
14) Cause he has a hot ass.
I thought it was just in the list of titles. Very good observation.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:34 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I had to add that in the list of reasons cause I freakin love his ass!
Old 10-15-2004, 09:33 PM
New Fan

Oh oh oh! I want to be added to the list too!!

Why?

Because as you have so amazingly pointed out, he's adorable. He's hot. He's great actor and you gotta love his character in Everwood. And because he does have great ass and damn sexy smile. Not to mention he always looks good no matter what he's wearing and hey, looks pretty damn good even when he's wearing very little. Oh, love his voice, I do I do, I do.

Well, that would be why.
| savy aka syrai aka::CHARMING_SYRAI@LJ:: fans dramione, ryro, kara/anders, faith/dean, dean/veronica, veronica/logan, booth/brennan, angela/hodgins, rory/logan, lorelai/chris, naley, lark, sarkney, mal/river, peter/jessica (not niki, grr) & thelma/malachi |
Old 10-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome to the Pratt Pack, savysavestheday!

His eyes seem to be saying different things in the two pics we have up (you can tell that I took some time to do this ):
The first one- the bedroom eyes, like a "Come here you sexy thing."
The second one- the flirty smirk with the two buildings behind him, like he's saying "Your place or mine?"

Yeah, I had nothing constructive to add.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality
Welcome to the Pratt Pack, savysavestheday!

His eyes seem to be saying different things in the two pics we have up (you can tell that I took some time to do this ):
The first one- the bedroom eyes, like a "Come here you sexy thing."
The second one- the flirty smirk with the two buildings behind him, like he's saying "Your place or mine?"

Yeah, I had nothing constructive to add.
Oh I can totally see those messages there now that you mentioned it. Silly me, I thought he was saying something like "how about here and now?" but hey, my mind's always been dirty
| savy aka syrai aka::CHARMING_SYRAI@LJ:: fans dramione, ryro, kara/anders, faith/dean, dean/veronica, veronica/logan, booth/brennan, angela/hodgins, rory/logan, lorelai/chris, naley, lark, sarkney, mal/river, peter/jessica (not niki, grr) & thelma/malachi |
Old 10-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

savysavestheday I added you & welcome to the crazy peoples thread.
Old 10-18-2004, 03:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick And Twisted
savysavestheday I added you & welcome to the crazy peoples thread.
Thanks, feels like a home already
Old 10-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
welcome to the crazy peoples thread.
Too true. Hey, I think we're just honest with our feelings. Chris just brings that out of us, I guess.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone! Thanks for the welcome!

Sorry I sort of disappeared right after I first posted tho, I went to Idaho to visit my Grandma for a week and she doesn't have internet. (I about died...)

She doesn't have the WB either...and I still thought Everwood repeated on sundays...so I didnt ask anyone to record it for me since I would be back then...but no...it doesn't anymore! So I missed the Bright Episode!

I'm searching for a place that already has the transcript or ep up for download...but I doubt I'll be able to find it. If anyone knows where they are that on top of things, pleeeeeeeeease let me know! I'm going crazy....

but anyway...
Old 10-19-2004, 01:01 AM
Total Fan

Great start to the thread!
Old 10-19-2004, 01:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Good to see you back, Lucy!

Time Cannot Erase, welcome back. Last week was a sad time for Bright but we're sure he'll bounce back. Tonight was a repeat so you didn't miss anything. I think they probably didn't want to put a new episode up against the playoff games.
They definitely need to bring back EasyView for Everwood.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks! Yeah, I was all excited to see watch it tonight and see the short description about last week, and it wasn't even new! I haven't been having the best luck lately!

And I agree...they need to bring back EasyView Everwood and OTH......its so much easier then having to remember to record if you aren't home, and stuff......'sigh' I guess you can't when 'em all!

Btw, call me Erin!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread