Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I completely felt for Bright last Monday. Why did he have to be so close and yet so far away? I needed to touch him and let him know it's going to be OK. why? Why? WHY?

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 01-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maliejandra:
<STRONG>I sent a letter to Emily Van Camp not too long ago and I asked her to tell Chris how much we loved his kareoke singing. I'm hoping I get a reply from her because I also asked for an autographed photo. I felt so wierd asking like I was being greedy, but I couldn't not ask and then regret it.</STRONG>
I sent a letter to both her and Gregory Smith. I asked Greg for an autographed pic (I didn't ask Emily for one because she's my 2nd cousin). He wrote back and sent the pic right away (it's on display in my room lol) but Emily never replied. I hope she writes back to you, though!
Old 01-26-2004, 10:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww! Plenty of Bright moments tonight!

I absolutley love the Bright/Ephram scenes & tonight was a great episode for those! Bright finally refered to Ephram as his friend & the whole "How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a dog" bit was hilarious!

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
Old 01-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Yay, lots of Bright last night! I loved the scene with Ephram about beating up the guy, and the fight scene was pretty cool. I love how he's still so concerned about his future and going to college. Way to be, Bright!
Old 01-27-2004, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Bright rocks!
I was so glad that he had alot of screentime. The gym scene was HILARIOUS! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I should probably head over to the UC thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I found it strange that they were outside eating while it was snowing...Anyway, it was good that Bright acknowledged Ephram as his friend. These two are one of the few bright [no pun intended] spots on the show and I'm looking forward to more.
I was really upset that he got suspended and before the guidance councellor said it, I knew that it would affect his college applications. Bright is an exceptional person and I'm sure that he'll be able to bounce back victorious after this. I seriously wanted to give him a hug. He sure does need one.

Pratt pack for life! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 12:56 PM
Addicted Fan

I'd give him a hug even if he didn't need it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

But yeah he just keeps getting the raw deal and his emotions just keep being ignored, they kind of hinted he's talked to rose and i think we could really do with a mother-son heart to heart soon.
-maria
Old 01-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Mother? Nah, I vote for the guy to get a girlfriend! Poor guy, at the rate things are going now, Delia will probably get a signifcant other before he does.

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
Old 02-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Delia surely might get a love interest before Bright, but we have to keep hope alive.
I'm glad that Bright's doing well in school now. By putting Amy's name on Harold's birthday card and crediting her for choosing the gift shows that he will be able to forgive her. He's just being the protective older brother and with what he knows about Tommy, it's understandable that he is angry. All we need now is for him to reach out to Amy and get his facts straight.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Add me to the Pratt Packers, por favor!

Bright is the reason I watch this show. Chris Pratt plays him brilliantly and this season, the character's been written briliantly as well. Every episode, I want to jump into my tv and just hug him.

I just wish his parents would wake up and realize how great he is, rather than just push him aside time after time, like they've been doing. He've practically the only thing keeping that family together and nobody even appreciates him for it.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome!
Bright is seriously being underused and I would like to see him get more screentime. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bright has been my favorite thing about the show since forever, and I have no idea what took me so long to get here.

I love the character. He's such a boy, but he's got this softer side that no one really sees. I'm hoping they'll bring him a love interest soon. He deserves one.

Chris is adorable as well. He's like a teddy bear, and I just want to hug him all the time. Very sweet. Does anyone know how old he is?\

Could you please add me to the list?

And as a sort of hello present, here is a Bright wall that I made.

800 x 600

Lisa
Old 02-09-2004, 08:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome! That is a beautiful wallpaper [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll add it to the first post as well as your name. Don't be a stranger [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

CandaceThank you for the welcome, and I'm glad that you liked the wallpaper.

I loved last night's episode and how real Bright is. He's not like a lot of television characters that have a distinctive quality (ie. broody, troubled, jerky, etc.) he's just a normal goof ball of a guy and that's what I love about him, plus he's totally huggable.

Lisa
Old 02-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Looks like we get to see more of Bright next week. I'm glad that he's going on the roadtrip to Boulder. Any excuse to have him onscreen...it's going to be great!
Bright is so thoughtful! You really just want to hug him all the time.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Okay...so I'm a loser for not coming to this board sooner, ESPECIALLY to this thread (brilliant title btw [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] )...

I've loved Bright since the Pilot, straight up yo [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img].

Can I be in the Pwatt Pack? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Chris is a sex god -- how can someone THAT [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] hot, funny and sweet NOT BE GETTING ANY ASS???!!!

[img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]

*THE WB E-WOOD WRITERS* [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I fully plan to right this injust through fanfic -- it seems to be the only way, limey bastards...

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread