Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
There's a magazine type character coming up on Privileged(not sure how old) that I think Greg could appear as. Witty and focused...could be up Greg's alley? Rina's only got so much time before its too late.
Ooh, shadow with the inside info. Any idea how big the part is? And if it's recurring?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 12-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Exactly! I honestly would think that they'd be banging on his doors to offer him parts after Everwood. It's very strange to me.
Well, maybe he didn't want to... are you sure that they weren't "banging his doors"?
Old 12-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Well, maybe he didn't want to... are you sure that they weren't "banging his doors"?
Well, I hope that's true. I would rather have them banging on his doors and he refusing than no one banging on his doors!
I just miss seeing him. Last night I saw Treat and Hannah on TV and I taped Brothers and Sisters with Emily on TV. I also want to see Greg.

ETA: Leo, or anyone else, we're almost at the 300 post count, so we should be thinking of another title and idea for this thread. Any suggestions?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ooh, shadow with the inside info. Any idea how big the part is? And if it's recurring?
I unfortunately dont know. But judging from the development from tonight's episode, I'd guess recurring.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 12-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
I unfortunately dont know. But judging from the development from tonight's episode, I'd guess recurring.

I didn't see tonight's episode yet. What exactly was the development that you saw?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Will's father is starting up a new magazine and Megan appears to be joining as a staff writer(she throws out a suggestion as to what the magazine should be about, its a great moment, so I'll let you see for yourself). And the character I saw in the sides appeared to an editor-type person, so Greg could do that I think...even though he's like 4 years younger than Joanna.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 12-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, interesting. You've got to send a letter to Rina suggesting that Greg should be put into that role! Greg working the writing angle with Megan would be heaven. Especially if it's the Megan we got tonight!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Of course it could also be the role he turned down because it was too small. But I'd definately be on board with that. Actually I'd be on board with him playing anything. Oh, here's a thought! How about a Privileged version of Wendell? Doesn't that sound...delightful?

-Squall Leonhart
Old 12-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
ETA: Leo, or anyone else, we're almost at the 300 post count, so we should be thinking of another title and idea for this thread. Any suggestions?
Like "Somebody needs to find the guy and drag him back to television already"? I have no idea.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Like "Somebody needs to find the guy and drag him back to television already"? I have no idea.

I really like that one, Leo! It's perfect!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I know.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

See, this is why we have a mod elf! Thanks Leo, we'll definitely use that.

Quote:
How about a Privileged version of Wendell? Doesn't that sound...delightful?
Hee! That's going to give me nightmares. Thanks, shadow.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
See, this is why we have a mod elf! Thanks Leo, we'll definitely use that.
Not really... right?
Old 12-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Yes we are, and I was hoping to do it earlier, but I'm bumping it up just so we can start it already, hee.

New thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread