Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2018, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I don’t want to spoil it for you. Let’s say it’s emotional.
Okay true.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thoughts so cover your eyes if you haven't seen it yet, haha.

The Flash: The Trial Of The Flash 4.10

- It just pisses me off that Barry and Iris cannot be happy for even a second. They had their marriage interrupted twice and ever since it's been one thing after another as far as drama. The good news is they are so Ephram/Amy... together, they prove all the more why they are meant to be and nothing could ever truly keep them apart. But I just wish that "fun" part of The Flash would have been around during these stretch of episodes instead of constant drama.

- I liked Singh's storyline. He tried so hard having Barry's back under oath.

- That meta was freaky looking. What I loved is this meta not being a baddie and hating what was happening to him. It's refreshing to see metas hating their powers, confused and even terrified over what is going on.

- I hate that Wally isn't around when he really should be. I don't understand why they felt the need to ship him off. He was needed in endless scenes in this episode alone.

- The sentence the Judge handed out was ridiculous. Life with no chance of parole? His description was lame too. Then putting Barry in the same cell as his dad? Horribly sad. Emotional situation, that is for sure. Obviously we all know Barry is going to eventually get out of the situation but it was so frustrating seeing how defeated (if even strong) Barry was about everything. I wish they would have put on some proper defense though. It's also unrealistic they'd insert Barry into the general pop given that he's put away so many bad criminals due to his job as a forensic scientist.

- Killer Frost and Cisco couldn't really stop Nuclear Dude from going Nuclear (although the Puppies thing was funny). But only Barry could and he did, saving endless people. Yet... rather than realizing he needs to be here to save the city, he sticks with the theory that it's better for everyone around him if no one finds out the truth. It doesn't make any sense.... everyone is in danger, including wife/family, friends, other innocent people while he's behind bars. Especially with Wally gone. Also, how many random people already know he's The Flash?

- Barry and Iris need recorders when having conversations with Marlize and DeVoe.

- Ralph's speech to Joe was wonderful. This was Ralph's best moment on the show by far. Really liked him in that scene.

- The very best part of the episode was Iris surrounded by Barry’s Speedforce ...

It was such a Spiritual moment, I couldn't believe how beautifully constructed it was... everything about it screamed Spiritual/Love/Fate/Unbreakable Connection/Forever...

Iris: How are you doing this?
Barry: I don’t know.
Lightning Rod is how! LOVE, Spiritual, Endless Love between Barry/Iris is how! Lightning Rod. We are The Flash We are connected as One.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-17-2018 at 04:40 AM
Old 01-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What in the world happened on superhirl. The sg fandom on twitter has lost its mind

As far as I could see...there was nothing in this episode that would make anyone lose his/her mind.

Quote:
Supergirl: 3.10 Legion of Superheroes

I loved the special effects in this one so much. Reign truly scared me in every scene she was in. Acting, music was all pretty terrifying. Great stuff.
Speaking of music..loved that they used Bon Jovi to get her attention. That would get my attention!

Quote:
Glad that Ruby is safe. I got nervous seeing Sam and Ruby together in the opening scene. I still think Ruby will end up living with Alex, at least temporarily while her mom is all comic villain.
They really led us to believe that something sinister was going on in this scene.
I would love for Ruby to end up with Alex. Alex would become the mom she wants to be.

Quote:
Love the introduction to the comic character, and Kara’s comic canon love interest, Brainiac 5. The actor who plays him is tremendous in the role.
Those two are adorable together. I would love to see him as a love interest.

Quote:
Does it seem like Kara’s getting over Mon-El?
Hope so! I'm over those two. And..his wife is lovely and good. Good luck to them. Glad Kara is moving on.

Quote:
It’s great seeing Chad Lowe on the show but his character has now joined forces with Reign?
I don't enjoy his scenes. I could do without him.

Quote:
James/Lena are on! J'onn announcing that fighting Reign would be easier than discussing James Olson's kissing techniques was hilarious.
Omg...he imersonating Kara was absolutely hilarious! I was crying.

Quote:
The highlight of the episode as usual was the Kara/Alex scenes. The chemistry between Melissa and Chyler continues to be the strongest on the show. Alex was so worried about Kara and of course the last scene of the episode featured.
Kara is Alex's favorite person.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
What do you mean?

Unless there's a spoiler I am not sure why there's a freak out by fortunately, a small part of the fanbase.

I wrote up a lengthy episode review up thread and loved last night's episode.

The only two things that can possibly be a hot topic are:

Lena/James officially a couple.
Brainiac 5 rocks and it's kind of hinted that maybe Kara and Brainy (who are comic canon) could eventually become romantic.
Okay that makes sense. Cause people were saying nasty stuff about James.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
There was nothing nasty about James this past episode. He and Lena had some sweet scenes.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)

As far as I could see...there was nothing in this episode that would make anyone lose his/her mind.
I know! Nothing.

Quote:
Speaking of music..loved that they used Bon Jovi to get her attention. That would get my attention!
I forgot to mention that. Jersey! I was glad Mon-El likes Bon Jovi and that particular song used was perfect!

Quote:
They really led us to believe that something sinister was going on in this scene.
I would love for Ruby to end up with Alex. Alex would become the mom she wants to be.
Agreed. It would be terrific. I could see it going both ways... Ruby stays long term with Alex or it's a temporary thing and somehow Sam gets better and eventually reunites with Ruby. If that were to happen, Alex would be sad, but probably immediately adopt a little baby of her own. Reign is a huge comic villain so I'm not sure Sam will return for good and recover but then again, Caitlin on The Flash had a huge Killer Frost arc and Berlanti found a way for her to come back and use her powers in a good way but not before it being pretty rough. The weird thing about Reign is in theory her reasoning for wanting to remove bad people is sound. The problem is she doesn't care about killing innocent people WHILE trying to take out the bad people.

Quote:
Those two are adorable together. I would love to see him as a love interest.
Right? I love them. Brainiac 5 is brilliant... his level of intellect, I don't even understand he's so smart, lol. He's also very quirky and to be honest, at the heart of Kara is a very quirky, fun-loving girl/alien. Their personalities match very nicely in both intelligence and wit. Plus, they are comic canon...

Another picture in the comics:

They are written in an epic way:

Quote:
Hope so! I'm over those two. And..his wife is lovely and good. Good luck to them. Glad Kara is moving on.
I feel the same, exact way! His wife is so gorgeous it's distracting, lol. She's a decent, good person. Unless she's keeping something secret she seems great. It would be ridiculous if somehow Kara and Mon-El ended up back together. Especially now that Brainiac 5 is in the picture.

Quote:
I don't enjoy his scenes. I could do without him.
I hate it now that he's on the bad side. He's a nutter big time. Yes, I'll watch Chad in other things instead, lol.

Quote:
Omg...he imersonating Kara was absolutely hilarious! I was crying.
I love when she was sitting down with her legs spread far apart. Haha

Quote:
Kara is Alex's favorite person.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Kara/Lena fans? If so, that's lame because Lena was the one big time pursuing James throughout the ENTIRE episode. Lena pushed hard for the relationship. James was kind of okay with whatever but when he realized Lena wanted it, then he was cool but it was Lena. Lena went to talk to Kara about it, etc. If they want to blame anyone for Lena and James becoming official, it should be Lena!
Old 01-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
There was nothing nasty about James this past episode. He and Lena had some sweet scenes.
Exactly.

Social media can be so immature and stupid, especially idiotic Twitter and Tumblr fans who don't have a clue. I am so glad I don't participate in that garbage. I don't even lurk.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ Thoughts so cover your eyes if you haven't seen it yet, haha.

The Flash: The Trial Of The Flash 4.10

- It just pisses me off that Barry and Iris cannot be happy for even a second. They had their marriage interrupted twice and ever since it's been one thing after another as far as drama. The good news is they are so Ephram/Amy... together, they prove all the more why they are meant to be and nothing could ever truly keep them apart. But I just wish that "fun" part of The Flash would have been around during these stretch of episodes instead of constant drama.

- I liked Singh's storyline. He tried so hard having Barry's back under oath.

- That meta was freaky looking. What I loved is this meta not being a baddie and hating what was happening to him. It's refreshing to see metas hating their powers, confused and even terrified over what is going on.

- I hate that Wally isn't around when he really should be. I don't understand why they felt the need to ship him off. He was needed in endless scenes in this episode alone.

- The sentence the Judge handed out was ridiculous. Life with no chance of parole? His description was lame too. Then putting Barry in the same cell as his dad? Horribly sad. Emotional situation, that is for sure. Obviously we all know Barry is going to eventually get out of the situation but it was so frustrating seeing how defeated (if even strong) Barry was about everything. I wish they would have put on some proper defense though. It's also unrealistic they'd insert Barry into the general pop given that he's put away so many bad criminals due to his job as a forensic scientist.

- Killer Frost and Cisco couldn't really stop Nuclear Dude from going Nuclear (although the Puppies thing was funny). But only Barry could and he did, saving endless people. Yet... rather than realizing he needs to be here to save the city, he sticks with the theory that it's better for everyone around him if no one finds out the truth. It doesn't make any sense.... everyone is in danger, including wife/family, friends, other innocent people while he's behind bars. Especially with Wally gone. Also, how many random people already know he's The Flash?

- Barry and Iris need recorders when having conversations with Marlize and DeVoe.

- Ralph's speech to Joe was wonderful. This was Ralph's best moment on the show by far. Really liked him in that scene.

- The very best part of the episode was Iris surrounded by Barry’s Speedforce ...

It was such a Spiritual moment, I couldn't believe how beautifully constructed it was... everything about it screamed Spiritual/Love/Fate/Unbreakable Connection/Forever...

Iris: How are you doing this?
Barry: I don’t know.
Lightning Rod is how! LOVE, Spiritual, Endless Love between Barry/Iris is how! Lightning Rod. We are The Flash We are connected as One.

I watched it last night haha.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I watched it last night haha.
LOL Like it? Dislike it?
Old 01-17-2018, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Another picture in the comics:

They are written in an epic way:

:
I think the two of us are on the same wavelength regarding this show and what's going on.
Have you read the comics? You seem to be so familiar with all the characters. I had no clue about Brainiac 5.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL Like it? Dislike it?
I liked it, thought the trial stuff got an bit boring in parts.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think the two of us are on the same wavelength regarding this show and what's going on.
Have you read the comics? You seem to be so familiar with all the characters. I had no clue about Brainiac 5.
I would not consider myself a hardcore/intellectual comic book reader. As a child I did read comics faithfully. As an adult, I feel like a newbie again though because of how many years I hadn't read anything. But over the past several years I've been getting back into comics. The past year I've been specifically reading a lot of Supergirl and The Flash because I watch the shows. What I don't know I research.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I liked it, thought the trial stuff got an bit boring in parts.
Trial stuff was frustrating because they didn't put on a great defense (even if the evidence looked so bad for Barry). Plus, if Iris and Barry would have taped what the husband/wife villains said to them they would have freed Barry. Then again, that would have had Barry being exposed as The Flash. I know I am overthinking, but what they should have done is set up a meeting with the judge alone (maybe with the prosecutor too) and explained that Barry was The Flash. Maybe the trial could have been prevented or stopped.

Were you pro or against Barry telling everyone he was The Flash?
Old 01-17-2018, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Trial stuff was frustrating because they didn't put on a great defense (even if the evidence looked so bad for Barry). Plus, if Iris and Barry would have taped what the husband/wife villains said to them they would have freed Barry. Then again, that would have had Barry being exposed as The Flash. I know I am overthinking, but what they should have done is set up a meeting with the judge alone (maybe with the prosecutor too) and explained that Barry was The Flash. Maybe the trial could have been prevented or stopped.

Were you pro or against Barry telling everyone he was The Flash?
Yeah, Iris should have taped the wife in that scene when she made it clear her act was fake.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread