Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2017, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
^ I can see that being revealed an few episodes before the end of season 2.
Do you have any guesses on who the Black Hood is?
Old 11-19-2017, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I have a feeling there will be another mystery/crime in the second half. TBH I love that format. I find that shows that drag things out just stick a bunch of filler episodes in there. Plus I love BH as sleuths. It's why I loved castle and beckett.
That's another possibility too. Maybe they will reveal about midway and then another mystery starts.

Do we know spoiler-wise if this is, indeed, the case?

Yes, Riverdale never feels like things are dragging... one of the many things I appreciate about the show.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
I'm about halfway through season 2.
What do you think of the series as a whole?
Old 11-19-2017, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
That's another possibility too. Maybe they will reveal about midway and then another mystery starts.

Do we know spoiler-wise if this is, indeed, the case?

Yes, Riverdale never feels like things are dragging... one of the many things I appreciate about the show.
I haven't heard anythinng specific to pacing, but we will know soon enough. If they wrap up the identity of the black hood and set something else up for episode 9.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Some Lego fans are more talented than the actual Lego designers .
Very true.

Quote:
When do you plan to start?
Good question.

There's not that many episodes per season which is nice. I also read that the showrunner said he would conclude the series around season 4ish. Like, he knows the approximate end to the series so he's mapping it out. He's not going to allow the series to linger on and on either.

I usually don't care about nominations and wins when it comes to awards but I can't believe how many this show has already received! Let alone the critical acclaim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_Things#Episodes

You almost need only one page dedicated to the nominations/wins!
Old 11-19-2017, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I haven't heard anythinng specific to pacing, but we will know soon enough. If they wrap up the identity of the black hood and set something else up for episode 9.
Yes, we'll know soon enough.

What do you think of Betty/Jughead?

I'm glad they seem to be reunited but you know the Toni thing is going to come back to bite him if he doesn't at least tell Betty they fooled around. I could see Betty questioning if he really loves her if he could so easily be intimate with someone else shortly after they broke up. I just hope he tells her and she doesn't find out later.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Good question. As a rule, Riverdale moves pretty fast. Betty and Jughead broke up two episodes ago and it appears as if they're reunited in the latest episode. The mystery as a rule moves along quickly too as far as clues. It's tough to say though because last season only had 13 episodes. Season 2 is going to have 22. However, if you do go by season 1 (I won't reveal since I know you're going to watch) it took 12 full episodes for the huge reveal. So it's possible we won't find out about the Black Hood until late season 2.
Thanks!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-19-2017, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Very true.
I could only wish to have their talent. Check this out:

So many details. I loved all of the muted bronze/golden elements. Love the white parts used for the snow. Love how the motor (for the working revolving mechanism) is hidden in the base and you don't see it at all. It's just awesome.

Quote:
Good question.

There's not that many episodes per season which is nice. I also read that the showrunner said he would conclude the series around season 4ish. Like, he knows the approximate end to the series so he's mapping it out. He's not going to allow the series to linger on and on either.

I usually don't care about nominations and wins when it comes to awards but I can't believe how many this show has already received! Let alone the critical acclaim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_Things#Episodes

You almost need only one page dedicated to the nominations/wins!
It's great that he has pretty clear idea where he wants to go and how long he wants to go. Like I said I have really heard only good things about this show and I am not talking about awards and nominations, but about fans opinions and reviews. Its definitely worth checking it out. We might like it as the rest.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Yes, we'll know soon enough.

What do you think of Betty/Jughead?

I'm glad they seem to be reunited but you know the Toni thing is going to come back to bite him if he doesn't at least tell Betty they fooled around. I could see Betty questioning if he really loves her if he could so easily be intimate with someone else shortly after they broke up. I just hope he tells her and she doesn't find out later.
I am not sure what to make of it, but even if the Toni thing blows up in his face, I don't think she will jump to the conclusion he doesn't love her. Betty is very astute. I think if anything she will be mad that he wasn't upfront with her. I can see them breaking up, but it won't last long imo.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks!
You’re welcome. Looking forward to your thoughts!
Old 11-19-2017, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I could only wish to have their talent. Check this out:

So many details. I loved all of the muted bronze/golden elements. Love the white parts used for the snow. Love how the motor (for the working revolving mechanism) is hidden in the base and you don't see it at all. It's just awesome.
Wow I love that!

Quote:

It's great that he has pretty clear idea where he wants to go and how long he wants to go. Like I said I have really heard only good things about this show and I am not talking about awards and nominations, but about fans opinions and reviews. Its definitely worth checking it out. We might like it as the rest.
I think so too.

How will you watch?
Old 11-19-2017, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I am not sure what to make of it, but even if the Toni thing blows up in his face, I don't think she will jump to the conclusion he doesn't love her. Betty is very astute. I think if anything she will be mad that he wasn't upfront with her. I can see them breaking up, but it won't last long imo.
I just hate that he went there. He didn’t cheat and yes he’s a guy, but Jughead seems so different I found it a tad out of character. He didn’t have sex with Toni but they didn’t just kiss either. I was thinking there would be the kiss and then the kiss would be stopped. I never imagined that we’d find out they fooled around some. I don’t like this because like I said I find it out of character and I’m sure it’s set up to cause some drama in the future. Plus, it was Toni who said she’s not interested in anything romantic with Jughead. She’s bisexual and prefers girls. My question is, what if Toni would have been interested in being in a romantic relationship with Jughead? My guess is he would’ve gone along with it. I wish he would’ve been the one to say he wasn’t over Betty or mutually they went there. It was really all Toni with Jughead going with the flow. We know as an audience he’s in love with Betty but it’s stupid that he would’ve been OK being with Toni just to be with her.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow I love that!
Me too .

Quote:
I think so too.

How will you watch?
I have my ways . If you want we could set up some sort of schedule and watch the show together? Meaning in the same days or something like that.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Me too .

I have my ways . If you want we could set up some sort of schedule and watch the show together? Meaning in the same days or something like that.
LOL

I’m game, let’s do it!
Old 11-19-2017, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL

I’m game, let’s do it!
Good! What do you suggest as far as schedule goes?