Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
I know everyone is so surprised that Mich does stuff sometimes and isn't as anti social as she seems She is busy sometimes and can be away. I know... shocker !
But you know the sports thread is always gonna drag her back here, so there's nothing to worry about
You've got it all wrong, Alex. Don't you know? You have to sign a "No Life" contract when you join the board! Hee. No, we definitely don't begrudge people for being busy. We're actually really glad to hear beforehand that people might be away, because we're natural worrywarts!

And welcome CRFEUC! The more crazy (or witty, either way, hee) Everwood fans from Cleveland, the merrier!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 08-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And welcome CRFEUC! The more crazy (or witty, either way, hee) Everwood fans from Cleveland, the merrier!
lol Thanks for the welcome. To be perfectly honest I have been wanting to join for a while now, even Alex kept urging me while Mitch never said a word so I'm not sure what that means? Maybe she doesn't even want me here. Haha! Nevertheless, here I am! This could be really fun because I know Michelle's deepest, darkest secrets so if she ever acts up I can reveal all... wait, kidding. Have you seen her athletic build? She could destroy me, I know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Well... you know me, it's what I do.
I certainly do. Through thick and thin, baby.

Quote:
Well yeah.
I told Alex how funny your post was such as this particular comment. lol

Quote:
Crazy it is with some wit but crazy has to be involved since it's you.
I am so glad everyone thinks I am some insanity case, thanks, Mitch for the 411!

Quote:
In other words you could get up and grab food during Everwood moments while I could not miss one second of it and dare move until commercial time or of course make you go get me food and drink instead while I never moved. Yeah, that about covers it.
Heh. It does. You should have seen her watching Everwood. Well, as you know this girl is serious in general (witty too but serious about things that mean something to her) so watching this show was no exception. It was serious business, dude. No one bothered her, no phones, no getting up until commercials and even then she'd basically sprint when she did, you couldn't talk during the scenes, she taped the episodes, analyzed and talked extensively to us in person about the episodes THEN proceeded to go online probably smack dab on this board to talk about the episodes with everyone here. lol

Quote:
Well yeah.
Alex and I laughed at you with this wit that never surprises us but certainly never prevents us from laughing hysterically no matter how used to it we are. lol

Quote:
No, no, discussing your sign now. Well, you have to reveal what your sign is then we'll discuss. I am not going to speak for you just because I grew up throwing sand at you in sandboxes and stuff.
lmao You did chuck sand at me! How did you ever dare do this to me?! Well, we got all muddy together, did that sound kind of hot? Maybe. Either way, I know I threw some mud and dirt right at you, baby Mitchy. There was also that time when we were 10 and almost froze to death on the shores of Erie when we were being stupid and knew better... what happened? We both got so sick with colds after that nice stunt, let alone our moms screamed at us for about an hour straight regarding how lame we were sneaking out of my house and going down to the beach which was right in my backyard. Worth it, right? The good old days, my dude.

And ok... my sign is:

Taurus.

Let me have it.

Last edited by CRFEUC; 08-08-2009 at 06:56 PM
Old 08-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thanks everyone. Yeah, I'm not going anywhere, just for a week, depending on this and that. Hee.
Are you saying I overreacted? I can't help it, we need you on this board. Maybe your fellow Clevelander will keep you on here for good!

I have been cracking up like crazy over the banter going on here. You can tell you guys know each other so well, the banter is so natural and HISTORICAL, you can feel that you guys go way back. Why did I miss this happening earlier? Damn!

Quote:
Of course she does, she would go crazy otherwise.

Just to announce since I've already been pmd twice about the origin of CRFEUC... this is a crazy Cleveland friend of mine I grew up with who also watched Everwood and of course knows Alex naturally too, so there's the intro. LOL.
Sweet. Welcome CRFEUC! *thinks* Of course my Libra mind is now wondering what incredibly hot friend of Mitch's this is! You guys are all so my superficial Venus Libra being is thinking about who this beautiful specimen could be. LOL.

Quote:
All of the above.
Very cute. You and Alex are very cute, and apparently very into each other.

Taurus for the Cleveland friend... I will let another Clevelander in Mitch dissect the Taurus traits but I have to say I realize why you two were childhood friends playing in sandboxes together, getting all muddy together (that did sound hot btw) and why you have remained close and that's because you're both Earth signs! The Capricorn and the Taurus get along like peanut butter and jelly. A great pairing on any level. Very much so! That's all I'll say for now.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORTSUSA (View Post)
Sweet. Welcome CRFEUC! *thinks* Of course my Libra mind is now wondering what incredibly hot friend of Mitch's this is! You guys are all so my superficial Venus Libra being is thinking about who this beautiful specimen could be. LOL.
You find all of us that hot? This is interesting. I know Mitch is hot, and I suppose others in our group are... I never thought about this before. Ok now I am rambling like someone who is known for it so I will stop. I just laughed when I read that comment. lol

As far as which one I am... mystery. We'll let your Libra mind continue to wander and wonder. Heh.

Quote:
Taurus for the Cleveland friend... I will let another Clevelander in Mitch dissect the Taurus traits but I have to say I realize why you two were childhood friends playing in sandboxes together, getting all muddy together (that did sound hot btw) and why you have remained close and that's because you're both Earth signs! The Capricorn and the Taurus get along like peanut butter and jelly. A great pairing on any level. Very much so! That's all I'll say for now.
Yeah, that's quite true. I know this much. I know a thing or two about astrology I suppose. Well it was kind of difficult not to with Mitch getting so heavily involved with it. The Capricorn in her dug down deep and started studying profusely, it rubbed off on me. lol.

Speaking of... you can talk about my sign now, Mitch. We are waiting, sports freak. Hello?
Old 08-09-2009, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRFEUC (View Post)
Alex kept urging me while Mitch never said a word so I'm not sure what that means? Maybe she doesn't even want me here. Haha! Nevertheless, here I am! This could be really fun because I know Michelle's deepest, darkest secrets so if she ever acts up I can reveal all... wait, kidding. Have you seen her athletic build? She could destroy me, I know better.
You know, it's good that we have this understanding.

Quote:
I am so glad everyone thinks I am some insanity case, thanks, Mitch for the 411!
Well, it was only a matter of time before they found out anyway so I was just putting it all out there since the inevitable was taking place regardless.

Quote:
lmao You did chuck sand at me! How did you ever dare do this to me?! Well, we got all muddy together, did that sound kind of hot? Maybe. Either way, I know I threw some mud and dirt right at you, baby Mitchy. There was also that time when we were 10 and almost froze to death on the shores of Erie when we were being stupid and knew better... what happened? We both got so sick with colds after that nice stunt, let alone our moms screamed at us for about an hour straight regarding how lame we were sneaking out of my house and going down to the beach which was right in my backyard. Worth it, right? The good old days, my dude.
I can't be witty sarcastic here. I am a child again while thinking about this.

Quote:
And ok... my sign is:

Taurus.

Let me have it.
Nice touch with the "sports freak" too. You have been talking to Alex for far too long since before this took place you found my sports obsession, both playing and watching, interesting and even borderline hot, and look what's happening now? Did you just lie when you watched all my games as a little girl, teen, and early adult when you said you were deeply involved in this? Or what about our little parties and togetherness with our hometown sports teams during games? I'm gutted here.

And ok Taurus explanation will happen shortly once I take care of some business at home.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You know, it's good that we have this understanding.
I love you... I hate you.

Quote:
Well, it was only a matter of time before they found out anyway so I was just putting it all out there since the inevitable was taking place regardless.
^ See above statement.

Quote:
I can't be witty sarcastic here. I am a child again while thinking about this.
That's better.

Quote:
Nice touch with the "sports freak" too. You have been talking to Alex for far too long since before this took place you found my sports obsession, both playing and watching, interesting and even borderline hot, and look what's happening now? Did you just lie when you watched all my games as a little girl, teen, and early adult when you said you were deeply involved in this? Or what about our little parties and togetherness with our hometown sports teams during games? I'm gutted here.
You love to tug with fake emotions don't you? Not going to work, girl I have always loved watching play sports.

Quote:
And ok Taurus explanation will happen shortly once I take care of some business at home.
I know your business stuff is completed, Capricorn, because you refuse to stop until it is finished, and you are back from grocery shopping so get going!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:50 PM
buffyannAlex

I'm glad to know Mich went grocery shopping, can we have the list of groceries too ?

I'm very much interested in the Taurus sign since I don't know anyone with this sign. well, except our crazy friend here CRFEUC. heh.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I love you... I hate you.
Does that not define our sibling dynamic?

Quote:
^ See above statement.
I repeat, it defines us. LOL!

Like I told Alex in Harry Potter terms:

Me + You = Harry/Hermione
Me + Alex = Ron/Hermione

... with regards to how we relate and talk to each other. It fits, though Alex and I have the deep bond like HHr too, but overall how we talk and relate we are a lot like RHr and you know this.

Quote:
You love to tug with fake emotions don't you? Not going to work, girl I have always loved watching play sports.
You caved. Awe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie, who looks good in black
I'm glad to know Mich went grocery shopping, can we have the list of groceries too ?
The irony with this statement my dear Hermione is that you know more about my shopping experience than anyone, protective one that you are in my life.

I promise Taurus talk shortly. LOL.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-09-2009 at 02:34 PM
Old 08-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You find all of us that hot? This is interesting. I know Mitch is hot, and I suppose others in our group are... I never thought about this before. Ok now I am rambling like someone who is known for it so I will stop. I just laughed when I read that comment. lol

As far as which one I am... mystery. We'll let your Libra mind continue to wander and wonder. Heh.
Damn! I have my guess but since you want to remain unknown I will just say that I think you are one of the two who picked Mitch up during that get together a few months back. But my mind will continue to wander and wonder. Either way I know your hot, everyone affiliated with Mitch is, you guys are all flocked together in this ocean of beauty, of course this Libra is anamored by this.

Quote:
Yeah, that's quite true. I know this much. I know a thing or two about astrology I suppose. Well it was kind of difficult not to with Mitch getting so heavily involved with it. The Capricorn in her dug down deep and started studying profusely, it rubbed off on me. lol.
Yes, the Taurus and Capricorn get along very well. Very cute for you two.

Anytime, Michelle, what are you waiting for here?

You came back to tease Alex because you couldn't help yourself and comment to your friend who is waiting for your take on her sign but without commenting on her sign? *sigh* LOL.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
You most certainly can, the greatest girl I have ever known from France, or the only girl. lol Look, I already told you if Michelle wouldn't have gotten to you first I would have instead. What do you think of that, Mitch?

Quote:
I'm very much interested in the Taurus sign since I don't know anyone with this sign. well, except our crazy friend here CRFEUC. heh.
Hee. I am interested too! Lets go, Mitch! Speaking of, I agree with your Harry Potter pairings, duuuuude.

Oh and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Does that not define our sibling dynamic?
Absoluuuuuutely.

Erin... that was a fun guess but I am as quiet as a mouse. Heh.

Last edited by CRFEUC; 08-09-2009 at 06:45 PM
Old 08-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You most certainly can, the greatest girl I have ever known from France, or the only girl. lol Look, I already told you if Michelle wouldn't have gotten to you first I would have instead. What do you think of that, Mitch?
I think that if I didn't consider you family I'd promptly let you know that a fist was meeting your face however since you are family you're safe as a result, sibling. You should be happy we went with mud wrestling as little kids apparently.

Now for your sign traits...

The Taurus, awe the lovely Taurus.

An earth sign ruled by the planet Venus like the Libra. The zodiac symbol of Taurus is the ‘Bull’. Everywhere I have read and studied the two signs that go best with this sign are Libra and Capricorn. Capricorn is an obvious reason since we share earthy stuff but the Libra is like I stated above, due to the Venus sharing so both signs are very superficial and love sharing this together. Heh. JK. LOL. No, it's true, both signs are lovers of anything beautiful, though.

As for traits, some of these are obviously going to look a lot like the Capricorn and Virgo but here we go:

Very practical and sensible is the Taurus. That jumps out at me the most about this sign. A Taurean is definitely a very loving and nurturing person. Likes luxury, comfort, sensibility, sensitivity, stability, loyalty and security. Persistence, reliability, determination, trustworthiness, and affection. The affection part is where the Taurus differs a bit from its earthy partners in the Capricorn and Virgo in that since the Taurus is ruled by Venus, it will go a bit "unearthy" and hit the affection quite strongly with the people around them whereas the Capricorn and Virgo are not known for this as their emotions are more controlled and affection comes in a more shy and conservative type of way, unlike the Taurus. The negative traits would be stubbornness and some possessiveness with money and other material things. Of course the Bull ruling Taurus sort of makes sense here as to why this would be.

A Taurean likes good food, permanency, and hates change. Loves routine. Here we are back to very common earthy traits. Here's more... as a friend, a Taurean is very trustworthy and loyal with great respect for friends. In the workforce a Taurean is a good team player. Very hard-working and would never complain about work, encourages work in fact, like all Earth signs do.

More traits:
- Dependable
- Persistent
- Loyal
- Patient
- Generous

Taurus is not the one who ventures out into the unknown and leads the way like a Capricorn would, instead the Taurus is the one that will follow the leader (like a Cap) and strengthen and build upon the discovered, in other words they are the one that will "dot the I's and cross the T's". This perseverance is given to them by their stubborn streak. Taurus stubborn streak is what gives their independence. They like to do things their way. So as you can see even the negative trait of "stubbornness" isn't even that negative when you consider how Taureans use this trait, for very earthy, practical means. Taurus is perfectly independent. With their perseverance, they get things done and can do quite well for themselves.

Back to a Taurus and friendships... a Taurus is an excellent friend. Taurus has few close friends as opposed to many acquaintances. The few people they hold dear to them are guarded and protected. Their friends are treated like family and they are fiercely loyal and dependable.

Of course a Taurus is great with money, it is an Earth sign after all. They make great business partners like I touched on above. Taureans will not give up on anything until the job is completed. They are very hard working, they simply will not stop.

Taurus are deeply sensitive so you don't want to openly insult a Taurus because they will feel very hurt even like a Cancer but where a Cancer will give you those eyes indicating they feel stabbed to death a Taurus will internalize the hurt much more even if they feel just as much pain.

Like the Capricorn the Taurus also hates change to the point of despising it. LOL. Change sucks and change is scary and anxiety-ridden. Making lists, having plans, feeling stability, that is exactly what a Taurus wants and desires in order to feel grounded and content.

Taurus like possessions and the Taurus home is nicely decorated with lots of things. Taurus are down to earth, they do not like gaudy, flashy or over the top things. They prefer comfortable and creative settings and objects. Taurus likes security, in every aspect of their lives from home, to love, to career.

=======================

As I read this I nod excessively because this thoroughly reminds me of someone I kind of know. Hmm.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-09-2009 at 08:42 PM
Old 08-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?
Erin... that was a fun guess but I am as quiet as a mouse. Heh.
Ahhhhh

You're either the VERY hot brown haired brown eyed girl with the nice body or the VERY hot brown haired blue eyed girl with the nice body. I've narrowed it down that way based on the two friends of Mitch's who picked her up that night.

Quote:
I think that if I didn't consider you family I'd promptly let you know that a fist was meeting your face however since you are family you're safe as a result, sibling. You should be happy we went with mud wrestling as little kids apparently.

Quote:
An earth sign ruled by the planet Venus like the Libra. The zodiac symbol of Taurus is the ‘Bull’. Everywhere I have read and studied the two signs that go best with this sign are Libra and Capricorn. Capricorn is an obvious reason since we share earthy stuff but the Libra is like I stated above, due to the Venus sharing so both signs are very superficial and love sharing this together. Heh. JK. LOL. No, it's true, both signs are lovers of anything beautiful, though.

Isn't this interesting? So I should get along with Alex the Aquarius and I should get along with Cleveland friend the Taurus. LOL.

In summary, the Taurus is a lot like its fellow Earth signs of Capricorn and Virgo (seems closer to a Cap though) but with the more sensual stuff due to Venus. The hard work a Taurus does is more in a completion of the leader starting it (The Capricorn) type of deal. But with all the classic Earth sign traits.

Sound like you, Cleveland friend even though Mitch already gave it away that it certainly does.

I found this on the Capricorn and I thought how much this suited you, Michelle. It points to why you are so magnetic with people...

Quote:
At a party, you'll easily spot the Capricorn for his characteristic wry humor. The cut-up Cancers, the flagrant Leos, the verbose Geminis and good-natured Sagittarians will all be vying for their share of the laughs, when suddenly the most reserved, conservative-looking one in the group will step out of the background and sum up the whole humorous bend of the conversation in a few terse remarks which you'll find irresistibly funny. Watch out, you've just been floored by the Saturnian sense of humor in the amazing Capricorn, and the purveyor himself will join in on the laughs with his characteristic downturned smile, seeming to grin and frown at the same time. Perhaps the reason so many Capricorns have such a genuine sense of humor is that they understand seriousness so well. They instinctively accept the need for hard work, responsibility and structure, and their adeptness at humor creates the necessary balance of comic relief.
That is SO YOU and I found it hilarious how Fire signs like Leo and very showy and flighty Air signs like the Gemini who love the stage will get rather taken aback by the Capricorn who doesn't want or try to, but automatically steals the show due to the Caps appeal, wit, wisdom and sarcasm.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
At a party, you'll easily spot the Capricorn for his characteristic wry humor. The cut-up Cancers, the flagrant Leos, the verbose Geminis and good-natured Sagittarians will all be vying for their share of the laughs, when suddenly the most reserved, conservative-looking one in the group will step out of the background and sum up the whole humorous bend of the conversation in a few terse remarks which you'll find irresistibly funny. Watch out, you've just been floored by the Saturnian sense of humor in the amazing Capricorn, and the purveyor himself will join in on the laughs with his characteristic downturned smile, seeming to grin and frown at the same time. Perhaps the reason so many Capricorns have such a genuine sense of humor is that they understand seriousness so well. They instinctively accept the need for hard work, responsibility and structure, and their adeptness at humor creates the necessary balance of comic relief.
That is Mitch. I have been experiencing this girl since diapers and that is very honestly true about her. Everything about this description is her. The show boat people in question cannot even keep the center stage that they crave so desperately and Mitch doesn't want it in the least but she gets it with the wit, intelligence, charm she so naturally has. But the cutest part about it is when she gets it she then feels scared and backs away, that is the cutest aspect of it. And the people who are all addicted to her want her back but she's long gone. lol. That's the thing about Mitch... you can never force anything on this girl she is not comfortable with, she will run. Just words of advice.

True about the humor/serious analogy. Totally agree.

I will come back and comment on the Taurus traits once I wake up since I still feel half asleep, this is not good.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:39 PM
buffyannAlex

I agree Taurus are good friends. and this particular taurus shows it.
Caps are hot.

Old 08-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Ah I love reading this thread! I am obsessed with astrology! I am a cancer myself, and I am always going on and on about people's signs when I meet them and telling them all these little things about them. It's interesting, and pretty accurate imo.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread