Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Aw, Leo, that sounds wonderful! What did you get your mom that made her squeal?
A Karaoke DVD.

Quote:
Hee, children usually are. Everything is exciting and fun and funny.
Yes, that's true. Especially when you're only two years old and ate too much candy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love
Hee, sounds like an excellent assortment of presents, Leo! Lots of artsy things (and clothes!), awesome. Glad you and your family had such a great holiday!
Yes, I'm very happy about the presents. Artsy stuff always makes me happy. You and your family did have a great holiday, too, didn't you? I read about your great presents, but aside from that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Leo, you're going to have to share the recipe for crème brûléee in the Recipe thread.
No, you should ask somebody else for that... I got one from a Magazine, so it will probably not beas good as the French ones... crème brûléee obviously isn't a German thing.

How were your Holidays, Betty? It's... tomorrow.

And, yes, it's pretty neat that you all came to reply at the same time over forty minutes after I posted.
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
A No, you should ask somebody else for that... I got one from a Magazine, so it will probably not beas good as the French ones... crème brûléee obviously isn't a German thing.
Okay...maybe Alex has a good recipe.

Quote:
How were your Holidays, Betty? It's... tomorrow.
Well, they're still going on. Some of my company is leaving today...the rest is leaving tomorrow....but....another person is arriving tomorrow to spend a week in my house. So, the holiday goes on and on and on.
It's hectic...but fun. Lots of food....lots of laughing......lots of noise!
I just can't wait until everyone leaves so that I can clean the house! There's stuff all over the place.

Quote:
And, yes, it's pretty neat that you all came to reply at the same time over forty minutes after I posted.

That's because we all have Leo radar.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Well, they're still going on. Some of my company is leaving today...the rest is leaving tomorrow....but....another person is arriving tomorrow to spend a week in my house. So, the holiday goes on and on and on.
I just can't wait until everyone leaves so that I can clean the house! There's stuff all over the place.
Oh, that sounds like tons of fun! When I was little we always had a full house on Christmas, too. It was the greatest thing for me.
The cleaning doesn't sound too great, though.

Quote:
That's because we all have Leo radar.
Aaawwwww...
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
A Karaoke DVD.
Hee, neat! I guess she likes singing?

Betty, nice to hear that you're having such a great time! Holidays are a time of mess, anyway, so forget about it for now! Although...I guess it'll have to be cleaned up at some point... Hmm. Get your company to help before they go! Hee.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Okay...maybe Alex has a good recipe.
I guarantee she does. I can ask her to post it on the food recipe thread.

Quote:
Your house is magnetic, everyone is drawn to it.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I guarantee she does. I can ask her to post it on the food recipe thread.
That would be great. Not that I need the calories that are in Creme bruleee.

Quote:
Your house is magnetic, everyone is drawn to it.
Maybe that's true...but even though I love my family...it's true what they say about Company and fish.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That would be great. Not that I need the calories that are in Creme bruleee.
I asked her and she said she will have to translate from French to English but she'll post one when that takes place, hee.

Quote:
Maybe that's true...but even though I love my family...it's true what they say about Company and fish.
Ahahaha!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Today is my daughter's 11th birthday. Just finished eating chocolate chip pancakes. Mmmmm.

We had a great Christmas here. I got the newest Skillet CD (which totally rocks, love it) and a mini food chopper, some cash (woo!) and a book. Great stuff.

The kids were all thrilled with their gifts, that always makes me happy to see.

On to the New Year!
Taryn74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Glad you guys had great holidays, too, Betty and Taryn! And happy birthday to your daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
You and your family did have a great holiday, too, didn't you? I read about your great presents, but aside from that?
Oh, it was pretty...standard, heh. It's been just the three of us for the past ten years or so, so it's not really a big festive occasion like it was when I was younger and we had family and friends nearby. Nothing exciting like you and most of the other posters here have!
Thief Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Taryn, did you get those pancakes at the Mile High Diner? Hee. Hope you're having a great day with your daughter. It looks like a bunch of us have loved ones with birthdays around this time, and in a week or two, at least two posters have birthdays!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sparklestar...if you're around....I want you to know that we are thinking about you and your mom and hope that things are well during this holiday season. Please keep in touch.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sparklestar...if you're around....I want you to know that we are thinking about you and your mom and hope that things are well during this holiday season. Please keep in touch.
Seconded, big time. I've definitely been thinking of her, so I hope she stops by to tell us how her Christmas has been.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just wanted to share with all of you during this holiday week that today..in my town...it is the coldest day of the year. Lots of wind and frigid weather.

Old 12-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
I just wanted to share with all of you during this holiday week that today..in my town...it is the coldest day of the year. Lots of wind and frigid weather.

My gosh, look at that face!!.

We finally got snow here today, but the sun is now shining. Should be more for New Year's.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Barrybgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Who is that beautiful little cherub? GORGEOUS eyes!
Taryn74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread